The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

2017 Calendar

Lariana
Lariana
✭✭✭✭
Greetings everyone!

It's a bit early to be welcoming the new year, but here's an early present from me to everyone.

Last year I designed an Elder Scrolls-themed calendar for 2016 that was largely themed on daedric princes, and I promised myself I'd make one for next year as well. So here is the ESO-themed calendar that I made for 2017, and this is my "Cities of Tamriel" version :)

Most of us spend so much time inside these cities, and I often think about the amount of detail that was put into building these cities. I thought I'd try to capture the essence of many of these cities, and I spent long hours in the cold and in the rain trying to get the perfect picture (you know how much it rains in Tamriel?!). All of these are my own screenshots that I took in the game :blush:

Hope you guys like it, and I'd love to hear what you think of it! Also, it's quite likely that there may be mistakes in it somewhere, so please let me know if you spot any :)
Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    *cheers* Thank you! :smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Valethar
    Valethar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well done.

Going to have to see if I can borrow a friend's printer for this, mine decided to pass into the great beyond after nearly 10 years of service :(
    Resistance is not futile! Say no to the Greed Collective™. Boycott Crown Crates.
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So gorgeous! Thank you so much.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are awesome thank you . I'm going to print it out at work tomorrow .
  • Malthorne
    Malthorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1,000 Huzzahs to you!!!
    Words fail me as to how awesome this is and you are for doing it!
    Thank You!!!!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much. It is just so well-done!
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • j3crow
    j3crow
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome!
  • UntrustedExistenz
    UntrustedExistenz
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's even better than 2016 edition. Big thanks :)
    <PC EU>
    Press "F" to pay respect to our fallen megalulserver.
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Another stunning piece of work :) Well done, and thank you for all your effort
  • JollyGhost
    JollyGhost
    ✭✭✭
    Wow looks awesome. Well done you!
    Youtube Channel
    CP: 1000+
    -The Crow: EP, Dark Elf, Sorcerer, DD, Vampire.
    Alphonse Gabriel Capone: EP, Nord, Nightblade, Tank, Werewolf.
    Za'sien The Afflicted: AD, Khajiit, Nightblade, DD, Werewolf.
    Uncle Google: DC, Wood Elf, Templar, DD, Werewolf.
    Lol-Us-Maximus-Heal-Us: EP, Breton, Templar, Healer.

• thomas1970b16_ESO
    thomas1970b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I would pay real money for something like this?
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks amazing
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Schattenspiel
    This is a very lovely calendar. Nice work. :)
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my god I WANT this. :| I'd need to get like some serious paper to print this out and even then I'm kinda worried my printer would screw it up somehow.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Schattenspiel
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Oh my god I WANT this. :| I'd need to get like some serious paper to print this out and even then I'm kinda worried my printer would screw it up somehow.

I believe you can take the pdf to a professional printer and have a copy made up for you. :)
  • wiley17402
    wiley17402
    ✭✭
    very nice calendar :) i wish i had a printer in color and or any type of printer lol
  • Spaceclown
    Spaceclown
    ✭✭
    Love it! Sometimes hard for me to real the text but probably just me
    expert milk drinker
  • wiley17402
    wiley17402
    ✭✭
    I, again still love this calendar ..... i posted it for all on my website if you wanna print it .....
    http://rustycrafts.guildclans.com/pages/2017calendar
    hope this is okay with the calendar maker if not please send me a game mail on PC @wiley17402
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    wiley17402 wrote: »
    I, again still love this calendar ..... i posted it for all on my website if you wanna print it .....
    http://rustycrafts.guildclans.com/pages/2017calendar
    hope this is okay with the calendar maker if not please send me a game mail on PC @wiley17402

@wiley17402 No problem, feel free to share it anywhere you want :)
  • wiley17402
    wiley17402
    ✭✭
    @Lariana can you convert it to an iCAL ... format i tried and just wanna enable it in thunderbird or outlook ? is it possible to use this specific calendar for this purpose as it is ? or will i need iCAL?
    if so let me know
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    @wiley17402 Sorry, I made it using good ol' Powerpoint :p
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing! I love it :)
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow! That looks like really good! I'd totally print this thing off nice from snapfish or somethIng. Can you put like real American holidays and important dates in? I'm kind of confused by this stuff.
  • leighdelo
    leighdelo
    ✭✭✭
    I avidly used your 2016 version and I'm stoked to find you did 2017! Thank you for such a lovely and useful calendar!
    Leighdelo (pronounced LEE-deh-lo)
    GM for Just Tacos
    Tsafirah - AD - Max Level Altmer MagSorc
    Sadé - DC - Max Level Orc Templar Tank
    Lenore Highgarten - DC - Max Level Breton MagSorc

• DorianDragonRaze
    DorianDragonRaze
    ✭✭✭✭
    This should be sticked to top!
    I used to be an adventurer like you, then I got the ESO on my hard drive...
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, this is lovely.

I especially like your use of "time of day" lighting for Sun's Dusk ... and ... oh crap brain fart.

Anyway, I will go print this out and then do some writing to exercise my brain and deal with that early Alzheimer's.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome job!

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)