The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Looking for guild (group dungeons, multi-faction, casual, active Teamspeak preferred)

Pallmor
Pallmor
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi, I just started running group dungeons and doing Undaunted dailies and so I'm looking for a guild. So I'm looking for a guild who are up for running 4-man dungeons regularly. Since, I'm a newb to these dungeons, I would ideally like a guild who aren't adverse to helping teach new players the mechanics of certain dungeons too. I'm focused on dungeons right now, but am up for learning trials and other stuff too. I'm happy to help other guildees in any way I can too.

I would strongly prefer a guild that has an active Teamspeak server (or active voicechat server of some sort), since I hate trying to text chat when running a dungeon and I love the social aspect of just hanging out in voice chat and talking with other players. I play with a controller equipped with a chatpad, so I can text-chat, I just prefer voice since I find it less distracting and much easier than having to constantly look down at that little text window.

I've been playing on-and-off since launch (I just came back after a long break) and am currently at CP 190, though I expect to be at 200+ soon. My main is EP, but I also have another DC alt on PC, and an EP alt on PS4 (a copy of my PC main who got transferred over at PS4 launch). My main is DPS stam DK who currently runs around 9-10K DPS. But I've still got a lot of room to improve him.

I'm not really into PvP. I also try to help out people whenever I can (I guess you might label me a "carebear" type player) and like to keep things friendly, fun, and light. So I'm not looking for a guild who are into hyper-competitive play, min-maxxing, and hardcore PvP (no sense of humor with some of those guys, they tend to take the game WAY too serious). So obviously, a friendly environment is very important to me. I'm also pretty mature, so I'm not going to be that guy screaming at anyone in chat or being a jerk to other players.

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to be as specific as possible about what I'm looking for.

Please reply to this post if you think your guild would be a good match for me.
  • sickle
    sickle
    hey pallmor, read ur post and im pretty sure u would fit right into our guild. u can check out my post here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/301827/new-guild-recruiting-wug#latest

we maybe a new guild but we r growin everyday and offer everything ur lookin for. we use discord for voice since i hate typin myself cuz i tend to die everytime i reply to text in game and i also like to get to know the ppl within the guild without havin to waste time typin to do so. anyway check out my thread for my ign and more info about the guild. u can send a msg in game or in my thread. whichever works for u but in game is probably best as i only check forums once or twice a day. hope to cya in game