Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Static group

ombyoureaninja
Hello!

So, I'd totally like to find a static group to do stuff with, and hopefully this will include (when we're able) Veteran Dragonstar Arena. I'm a templar healer, currently CP 287 (I think, not currently logged in). If anyone is interested in a static farming group or whatever, by all means let's get in contact!

Cheers!
It's better to be a beautiful memory, rather than a pitiful reality.

[Argonian ~ Aldmeri Dominion ~ Templar]

• ombyoureaninja
    Makes me sad that no one is interested :confused:

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you in any Guilds? Guilds might be a better way to find a regular group of people to run things with in the game.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ombyoureaninja
    I am. They're kind of crappy though, the only time I get invites are to trade guilds...and that isn't helping for what I'm looking for.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out the Guild Recruiting section for your platform and server on the forums here. There are guilds that are more social in aspect and some specialize in certain content. Friendly Dungeon Runners is one that does Group Dungeons and Trials. They may have a chapter on your platform.

If your on PC/NA, I can get you in a couple of guilds that will help you out. We even do regular dungeon nights where you can get to know other players and find ones to run them with all the time. If your interested, send me an email in game to @Nestor and I can get you hooked up.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"