The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The line of Eld - PVE guild- come and join the adventure!

angrysam319
Hi everyone.
The line of Eld is a guild i have created basically for anyone who is looking for a place to chat and have a laugh while they play as well as offer/gain advice on all aspects of the game.
I dont claim to be big in pvp, dungeons etc although doing group content is something i would love to start up. This is really a place to make your journy a little less lonely and a little more bright!

If you're interested in joining, drop me a reply here or on psn (my user is samw391) and tell me a little bit about yourself. Please be mature and friendly :)
Edited by angrysam319 on March 27, 2018 7:36AM
  • angrysam319
    Bump!
    Still recruiting and looking for friendly people's for a good adventure and a good laugh. No requirements other than that you are 18+ and friendly. We're not hard-core, just casual folk having fun.
    Drop me a reply here or message me on psn: samw391

• angrysam319
    Come and join us for an adventure! We've a few members now and looking to gain a few more to tour the lands of tamriel. Killing bad guys, questing, exploring, delving and so on.
    Nothing hard-core, everything casual, friendly, relaxed and a place we can all make some new friends.
    Come one and all, we may be small but what we lack in size we make up for in heart.
    Leave a reply or message me on psn: samw391
  • Depresjon
    Depresjon
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there,im Depresjon, im 33 years old and looking for a guild.just to have a fun time playing, and make eso feel lesslike a single player. my psn is Depresjon.please shout if you xant more info.
  • ScytheNL
    ScytheNL
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on the Xbox One but just came in to say Long days and pleasant nights :)

I just started a guild yesterday with the same name :lol:
    Ingame:
    Ezekiel Zakriah, Redguard Nightblade

Xbox One, GT= Scythe NL
  • angrysam319
    Good day sai! May you have twice the number! Good luck on your quest :)
  • angrysam319
    Bump!!
    Anyone looking for a fun, casual and easy going guild let me know and you can join the Line of Eld!
  • angrysam319
    Hey all! Line of Eld is still looking for members. All players welcome regardless of skill level or time played, as long as you are friendly and looking for adventure. Leave me a message here or message me on psn: samw391
  • angrysam319
    Bump. Line of eld is still looking for friendly adventurers. Feel free to message me on here or on psn of interested.
    Psn:samw391
  • flagranttomcat
    flagranttomcat
    Soul Shriven
    Invite me please.. flagranttomcat
  • Duerum
    Duerum
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings heroes! Wanna join, psn imDuerum
  • angrysam319
    Long days and pleasant nights fellow scrollers!
    The line of eld is fully open to any and all who want to join, from new starters to experienced players. If you're friendly, looking for adventure pals and up for a laugh, come and say hi. Reply here or drop me a message on psn: samw391
  • angrysam319
    Invite me please.. flagranttomcat

Hello friend! Still interested in joining?
  • angrysam319
    Duerum wrote: »
    Greetings heroes! Wanna join, psn imDuerum

Greetings! Still want to come along?
  • angrysam319
    Bump!
    Still looking for friendly adventurers to come and join our merry little band.
    All welcome!
  • danbonehill
    danbonehill
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be interested. Only just picked up the game so I'm only level 20 at present. PSN: DanBonehill
  • angrysam319
    Looking for adventure company this holiday weekend? Come and join the fun! Psn: samw391
  • angrysam319
    Roster is slowly growing. If you are looking for a friendly PVE focussed guild, new player friendly, no obligation to play all the time, no pressure to do dungeons/PVP etc, then come and drop me a message here or on psn: samw391
  • angrysam319
    Gained several friendly and active members over the weekend. Do you want to join a friendly, fun social guild with no obligation to play tons of hours? Come.and join the line of eld. Were here to enjoy the game and help each other along the journey. Reply here or psn me at samw391
  • spigs
    spigs
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

I would like to join

Psn: spigs

Thanks
  • Kaledis
    Kaledis
    Soul Shriven
    Do you take new PS4 players? Used to play the PC version so I know the game

PSN: kaledisfel
  • angrysam319
    Bump :)
    Guild still open for new folks. New to the game or seasoned veteran we welcome you. A small friendly bunch to chat to and enjoy the adventure together.
    PSN samw391 for an invite or reply here