The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fire Stealth Find?

mrdankles
mrdankles
✭✭✭
When I'm in stealth, at times there's this fire AOE that shoots off to where I am. I mean everytime exactly where I am even if I move. The person using this can't see me, but the random AOE will follow me. WTF IS THIS CRAP
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    DK's Inferno perhaps?
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its the Wrobel effect. just let it consume you.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably the Inferno on a DK as suggested above.

I wonder if they knew it was a Reveal from Stealth?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• mrdankles
    mrdankles
    ✭✭✭
    It's so bogus. I mean the damn thing follows me and breaks stealth. FFS where do they find this dev team back crack alleys or what
  • Gaggin
    Gaggin
    ✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like infernal guardian. It also is hitting ppl through walls.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Infernal Guardian. Reported as very, very broken on PTS but since it didn't really affect PvE it was sent off to the Live server anyway.
  • Patouf
    Patouf
    ✭✭✭
    Yes infernal guardian breaks our invisibility, it is very sad in world PvP in cyrodiil.
    Ruined Laggy Broken Game
    Sithis & Psijic Order
    Sithis and spacetime. From nothing to everything.
    Dark, Aurbis, Aetherius-Oblivion, Mundus, Nirn, Tamriel. Dark again, something else.
    Dark is categorical, the absolute zero.
    VØID

• Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Indeed it's infernal guardian (new monster set). Farewell magblade, was fun while it lasted.