The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone using tormentor/infernal guardian?

WalksonGraves
WalksonGraves
✭✭✭✭✭
Shield bash taunt/bubble with mortars seems like it could be fun.
  • cellobuddy
    cellobuddy
    ✭✭✭
    If infernal guardian works similarly to trinimac, it won't proc off of armor set created damage shields.
    PC NA
    Capped CP
    Breton Magsorc - Cellobuddy
    Argonian Magplar - Cellobuddyheals
    Altmer Magblade - Cellobuddysteals
    Dunmer MagDK - Cellobuddyburns
    Orsimer Stamsorc - Cellobuddyruns
    Redguard Stamplar - Cellobuddyjabs
    Khajiit StamDK - Cellobuddyslices
    Bosmer Stamblade - Cellobuddysnipes
    Altmer Magplar - Cellobuddybeams
    Nord DK - Cellobuddytanks
    Breton Magden - Cellobuddylistens
    Orsimer Stamden - Cellobuddyprotects
    Argonian Tankden - Cellobuddypaintswithwind

Not the best by any means, but I get the job done.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Those sets are pretty useful. About as useful as the purple temper they contain :D
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cellobuddy wrote: »
    If infernal guardian works similarly to trinimac, it won't proc off of armor set created damage shields.

Damn I was worried about that. I keep thinking whoever designed tormentor must have had some purpose for it, probably just being overly optimistic.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tormentor procs Tremmor
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did a couple pledges la's night with infernal, for lack of a better word it's "quaint".
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

I love the Infernal Guardian set.
    I play a tank, so it's mostly just for the fun of throwing the flaming fireballs all around...
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love my infernal set, it's fabulous especially in solo play. One mortar can crit for over 10k damage, has AoE etc...

I even love it in PvP.

It mathematically should even have a higher dps than ilambris
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    IG is great with my DK healer
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the IG set with my blazing shield Templar in pvp/duels.

It's a hell of a lot of fun, a guild mate and I have been running dungeons with just us two and it helps a lot.
  • JakobESO
    JakobESO
    Asardes wrote: »
    Yes. Those sets are pretty useful. About as useful as the purple temper they contain :D

I use Infernal Guardian in my vMA runs, and I'm a StamBlade. I find this set incredibly useful:

Any stage: When you're surrounded by enemies, spam Brawler, give yourself a 4k - 8k damage shield, bleed the mobs, fire three mortars that deal 21k damage on average for no stamina or magicka other than the stamina for Brawler.

Stage 3: Need to kill those stranglers wayyyyy off on the other side of the map that are snaring you? Use Brawler on nearby enemies and watch 3 mortars fly towards the plant killing it without the need to even target it.

Stage 4: Need to kill that troll on another island about to smash it to bits? Spam Brawler on nearby enemies and watch those mortars fly towards the troll.

Stage 5: Need to kill that web spinner about to cover one of your obelisks with webbing? Spam Brawler and watch those mortars fly to the spider taking care of that threat without even targeting it.

There are other reasons I use this monster set during my vMA farms but I think these are the best examples. Not to mention is fun as *** watching those fireballs fly during hectic fights.
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    BTW, IG is great in WGT on Inhibitor boss, when you're healer and on portals stage as it breaks portals while you're casting wards.
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, IG is great in WGT on Inhibitor boss, when you're healer and on portals stage as it breaks portals while you're casting wards.

I love a healer in IG