The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

halloween mask

frownsyndromes
frownsyndromes
✭✭✭
hey someone told me that the new scarecrow and pumpkin boxes will be bound after the event.. just wondering if this is true mainly becuase i have been obtainin as many as psssible as if this game is like any other mmo i have played i expeted a huge price rise after 6-8 months due to rarity and small ammounts left in game anyway long story short is tthis legit?
  • Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey someone told me that the new scarecrow and pumpkin boxes will be bound after the event.. just wondering if this is true mainly becuase i have been obtainin as many as psssible as if this game is like any other mmo i have played i expeted a huge price rise after 6-8 months due to rarity and small ammounts left in game anyway long story short is tthis legit?

would also reaaaally like to know this....
  • RiddleDiddle
    RiddleDiddle
    ✭✭
    As far as i've understand this, the RUNEBOX will never be bound to you.
    It will become bound however if you open it.
    So don't accidently double click that poopsy.

Greetings from,

RiddleDiddle the advice Horker
    ( ノ ゚ー゚)ノ My Copying Skills Are Great ヽ(゚ー゚ヽ)

Greetings from the advice Horker
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As fas as I understand, they cannot bind anything retroactively to your account. That's why we still see Warlock and Viper Rings for sell in Guild Stores from pre-One Tamriel.
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • elvenmad
    elvenmad
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Since the announcement of Crown Crates nothing would surprise me anymore. I think we are going to see more bound items in the future. They will be taking note of what players really want in the game and keep it in mind for Crate contents, from a business point of view it makes alot of sence, but from a game that is not F2P to start seeing well known F2P revenue tactics being used is very sad
    < PC - EU >
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am scars of this myself but if they do i only lose like 30k which is what they are going for, that's an hour of stealing at most. If it was a confirmed fact though I could sell it for a mint tonight though. I have seen a rise in zone chat recently about WTB and WTS so the rumors are out there.
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • Deathgiggle
    Deathgiggle
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not, I'm sitting on 92 masks. Most I paid between 30-35k but I'm sort of an economic gambler. I'm gonna sit on them for 6 months though
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope not, I'm sitting on 92 masks. Most I paid between 30-35k but I'm sort of an economic gambler. I'm gonna sit on them for 6 months though

And then you'll be poop out of luck when they come to the crown store 5 months from now