The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heavy Armor Templar Hybrid HP/Magicka PvP Build | "Triple Threat"

• Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nice build! :D

I'm a imperial templar vamp who wants to use your build, any suggestions or minor changes needed to be done?
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyserus wrote: »

I'm a imperial templar vamp who wants to use your build, any suggestions or minor changes needed to be done?

Thanks :) No major changes for imperial imo, except you should have 64 points into magicka, you'll still have over 40k+ hp.
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »

Thanks :) No major changes for imperial imo, except you should have 64 points into magicka, you'll still have over 40k+ hp.

thx :D
    and btw is there any perticular reason to use dual wield instead of sword&shield?
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »

thx :D
    and btw is there any perticular reason to use dual wield instead of sword&shield?

Dual wield gives you more overdall damage to your skills and it makes your blazing shield hit harder. You could go sword and shield though for extra protection/stats.
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp