The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Accessibility Features for the Blind, PC/Mac, XB1, PS4?

Auldjohn
Auldjohn
✭✭✭✭
The Elder Sages' Guild has a new member who is legally blind. This Guild Member currently plays using a 60" TV so he can see while playing.

I found an article on the XBox ONE site for that platform under Ease of Access. PS4 has somewhat more limited accessibility info here. PC Ease of Access is in this article from Windows Support

However, I can find nothing for any platform specifically for The Elder Scrolls Online.
On behalf of my new Guild Mate, and TESG we'd appreciate any info that ZOS or ESO Forum members can add. TIA
Edited by Auldjohn on October 30, 2016 9:46AM
@AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
"Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • Eventual_Silence
    Thank you for actually bringing this to light! I'm visually impaired as well and sometimes I have to look at my screen with my nose pressed against it to see some of the item attributes, let alone some of the tiny font that the UI has.

Not sure if your friend has pointed it out, but another thing I will point out is that if you use Windows Magnifier on windows 8 or later the mouse cursor completely vanishes when you're playing any game, so if you use a magnifier and you launch eso it's really hard to navigate the menus.
    One can be without a soul, yet make all the difference in the world.

May Raptor Jesus give you the best life you could ever live.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/djharris10
    Feel free to add me and talk to me if you want, I love gaming in general and I would enjoy talking to people.