The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

STAMINA DK build Disscution

Zenjiitsu
Zenjiitsu
Soul Shriven
Hey folks,
I am thinking about playing a dk with one handed and shield and dual wield.
for gear i take:
5 black rose(impntrbl all), 2 tremorscale(good proc and + stamina), 5 draugrs hulk(Jewerly and weapons). All enchants on max stamina.
For skills:
1h&s: 1)Venomous claw(Good DOT i think)/Invasion(gap closer); 2)Reverberating bash(Stun+Defile)/or take invasion here; 3)Pierce armor(dmg); 4)Igneous shield(shield+heal up+regen stamina); 5)Vigor(heal); ULTI: Dawnbreaker(dmg+knock down)
2w: 1)Igneous weapons(Rally alternative, 20% dmg boost)/Flying blade(range dmg and i think we can take this instead Igneous weapons, because 20% dmg boost doesnt stuck); 2)Steel tornado(aoe dmg and execute alternative i think), 3-5)
Dedicated DC player
PC/EU
Daggerfall Bandits member

Zenjiitsu Vr5 Dragon Knight
  • Zenjiitsu
    Zenjiitsu
    Soul Shriven
    How to edit, i accidentally post that :(?
    soo, 3-5)Quick cloak(move speed buff)/Rending slashes(DOT too)/Caltrops/Dragon fire scale(reflect)/Volative armor/Shuffle. ULTI: Shifting standart
    Or we can take igneous shield and vigor for DW bar, and take on 1&s bar ivasion and something other.
    Main idea of the build: 1&s for solo targeting brawl, DW bar for aoe dmg.
    What are you think about that build, are is it good for play, still didnt try it(need draugrs 1h with sharpened trait) ;V
    Edited by Zenjiitsu on October 29, 2016 8:54PM
    Dedicated DC player
    PC/EU

• Rainingblood
    Rainingblood
    ✭✭✭
    Check YouTube. Plenty of stam DK builds there.
    Phoebe Anderson
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've loved stam dk from launch but it's got so stale, all the dps builds are dual wield, why can't the devs give two handed a boost to bring it up to par?
    Edited by Integral1900 on October 30, 2016 5:16PM
  • Stamden
    Stamden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've loved stam dk from launch but it's got so stale, all the dps builds are dual wield, why can't the devs give two handed a boost to bring it up to par?

I'm pretty sure 2H is better actually. Rally is way too broken not to have on your bar, and Crit Charge > Invasion.
    PC NA

~Currently taking a break from the game until my DK can become something more than just a crafter~
  • Zenjiitsu
    Zenjiitsu
    Soul Shriven
    Neighbor wrote: »

I'm pretty sure 2H is better actually. Rally is way too broken not to have on your bar, and Crit Charge > Invasion.

but with 2h, you doesnt have big aoe dmg for mass pvp
    Dedicated DC player
    PC/EU