The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Player returning after long break, seeking guild.

Balbaruk
Balbaruk
So i had played this game extensively back on Xbox, got too end game and was fully enthralled in the massive PvP. Now awhile back i had bought the game via steam last year but couldn't get back into it. Now desperate for something familiar, i have come back to this game hoping i can get re-addicted to it. Now as of what faction i will be apart of i have no clue, i can be any race with any faction so that's handy. I have Considered either Daggerfall Covenant or Aldmeri Dominion, so any guild from those factions that are actively seeking, feel free to message me here or Via steam username is Balbaruk picture is a red haired animuu dude. We can discuss your guild, and chat a bit answer some of my questions and feel free to ask me some if you wish. Hope to hear from you soon, have a great day.
Do not falter, Soon the wall shall crumble.
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    Guild returning after long break, seeking members.

Check out our recruitment thread here. If you like what you read then friend me up in-game and we can discuss further ;)

-Skandy
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    Hey Balbaruk I got your DM last night after work.

Friend me in game or hit me up anytime today :)

-Skandy
  • rajj1004
    rajj1004
    Blue Bane is accepting new members, contact me @rajj1004
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    Welcome to the family Balbaruk!