The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Plus Membership expiration

Dominion_Mirages
Dominion_Mirages
✭✭✭
3 days ago I opened a support ticket at billing department because of a double charge of my recurring membership and asking them to cancel the second charge. I received a quick reply and problem seemed to be gone.

However, when I logged in the next day I realized that my membership has expired. I immediately updated my support ticket asking them to reactivate my membership. It's the second day today and I'm still waiting for any reply. Moreover, any new tickets I open no matter what department at are immediately closed without any considerable explanation and citing just a duplicate issue.

I'm a loyal ESO Plus subscriber since the game launch and this kind of attitude - silent, restrictive and rude in a way, seems totally and absolutely unacceptable for the clients like me who have always been supportive and loyal toward the franchise and company despite any flaws and problems. Therefore, I decided to post a message here, asking for an official answer and with hope of any mod's reaction and elevation of my case to support managers responsible. I would also like to ask any members of ESO Plus community who already had the similar problem to comment and share their experience with the support team.

Thanks.
Edited by Dominion_Mirages on October 28, 2016 4:44PM
15 on Dominion's side
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check with your bank and see how many charges were made against the card by ZOS. If it's 0 for the time period, then just re-up the sub on the account page. If there is one, then ping @ZOS_GinaBruno and ask her nicely if she can run this under the nose of a human that can help you. If there is two, same thing with Gina, but ask her to get the second charge refunded.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Dominion_Mirages
    Dominion_Mirages
    ✭✭✭
    I already checked with my bank and the replies I received just after my ticket was opened informed me that any pending charges except my first and regular charge have been canceled and refunded. So, it seems that there are some problems on technical side - pending charges' cancellations were general it seems and nobody cared about checking the initial and proper charge.
    15 on Dominion's side
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hey @marinierseb17_ESO , I've made sure your ticket is routed to the correct team that can assist you. I am also moving this thread to the general support forum. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post