The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Searching for Veteran Trials 'Fixed Group' to do Weekley

vergelli
vergelli
Soul Shriven
Hello i am searching for a Group of people to do Veteran Trials Weekly, to learn and have some Funª With Team Speak or Raid Call or whatever...
If anybody is in the same situation please leave a comment!!!

Cheers!
  • DahliaNight
    DahliaNight
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't seen like many people are lol but I am. Xbox one NA CP 264 DK (not really that good I know).
  • CrunchyBrownie5
    Doesn't seen like many people are lol but I am. Xbox one NA CP 264 DK (not really that good I know).

You need to grind
    "Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched the alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is the shamanic dance in the waterfall. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering it's a feather bed." -Terence McKenna

Gamertag: CrunchyBrownie5