The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Having problems to login character after each time i'm disconnected.

WolffenBloodseeker
WolffenBloodseeker
✭✭✭
So guys, i have a so so internet connection, some times i get disconnected when it drops and etc but it was never a problem, just log back in and enjoy, since one Tamriel update, me and my wife are having a very annoying bug, every time we get disconnected, when we try to log that character back he get stuck into an endless loading screen, only way to fix it is to force close the game, login another character first, logout and then login the character that got disconnected, this is very annoying and time consuming (especially that we spend most of our time in pvp, we lost so many siege ticks the last days because of this..)

Another thing i noticed when only one of us get disconnected is that the disconnected character goes offline, after a few moments he goes online (without someone login the account) and stay there like a statue until a second character in the account is logged.

Anyone else is having this bug? any ideas how to fix on our side here or if it requires a future patch to fix it? thanks.
Edited by WolffenBloodseeker on October 26, 2016 3:42PM
  • runningtings
    runningtings
    ✭✭✭
    I have this same issue, have to log into a char who is not in Cyro, then log in with the one I want to PVP.
    Seems to be a new thing.
    // DC / EU PC// Garión<< The Black >>