The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Support told me I am a time traveler and a jewelry crafter

laksikus
laksikus
✭✭✭✭✭
GG ZOS. I can time travel.

I wrote to the most funny support guy over those last few days.
After some parts of my "akatosh blessed armor" which i bought BEFORE the 1T patch, never showed up in my inventory when i took them out AFTER the patch.

Those items included some armor parts and a necklace.

I wrote to them on 12th October after those items went MIA.
And now they told me I deconstructed them on the 11th.

Apperently I didnt only deconstruct them before i took them out of the mail. I even deconstructed the necklace. Juwelry Crafters confirmed \o/

• Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Didnt you already post a thread about this when OT launched? Give it a rest.
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »

After some parts of my "akatosh blessed armor" which i bought BEFORE the 1T patch, never showed up in my inventory when i took them out AFTER the patch.

Apperently I didnt only deconstruct them before i took them out of the mail. I even deconstructed the necklace. Juwelry Crafters confirmed \o/

Just to be sure

Akatosh set got a new name with OT: Meridia's Blessed Armor

Did you check that ?
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hrothbern wrote: »

Just to be sure

Akatosh set got a new name with OT: Meridia's Blessed Armor

Did you check that ?

Wait...Akatosh is Meridia now?!?

That is some SERIOUS retconning :p
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Judas Helviaryn no i did not.

@hrothbern i sure did check, and i think they dissappeared, cos they were still called akatosh inside the mail after 1T. Akatosh set doesnt exist anymore so i guess it dissappeared
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@hrothbern i sure did check, and i think they dissappeared, cos they were still called akatosh inside the mail after 1T. Akatosh set doesnt exist anymore so i guess it dissappeared

In order to understand precisely what happened:

You bought Akatosh before 1T
    During the update those purchases were still in your mailbox

After 1T you looked at the mailbox and in that mail the name Akatosh was used, but there were no items in the mail

is that right ?
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hrothbern wrote: »

In order to understand precisely what happened:

You bought Akatosh before 1T
    During the update those purchases were still in your mailbox

After 1T you looked at the mailbox and in that mail the name Akatosh was used, but there were no items in the mail

is that right ?

I bought Akatosh before 1T
    During the update those purchases were still in my mailbox
    After 1T I looked at the mailbox and in that mail the name Akatosh was used on the items
    When i tried taking them out of mail, they never showed up in my inventory
    Edited by laksikus on October 23, 2016 9:02PM
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vorcil wrote: »
    Sheogorath has been at play here

giphy.gif

There's currently some old-skool hip hip on the radio and this gif works so well lmao.
    PC | EU
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    If you send me your ticket number, I can check on this for you.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post