Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Some direction for my characters

rexisnotmydogb14_ESO
Hi all. I am one of those semi casual player so who has chosen to bring up 6 slots together. Been playing since beta. Now they are working through silver and gold. Iceman plodded steadily forward through many updates and changes, glad mostly to not have to push toward VR 14 which looked like it was going to be years.

I've taken some time away to play other games but now that there are these new changes I wonder if anyone has any opinion on where to best spend my time. Should I continue on and get all my Caldwell gold or should I finally head toward craglorn or is there another option.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a subjective question. I also have several vets, here's how I play them in regard to what you're asking.

I don't generally complete silver and gold on all the toons...the quests get way boring. I prefer to earn skill points via skyshards, but it's up to you.

I like the dark brotherhood and thieves guild dailies (in the relevant hideouts) for a quick run. These are largely about sneaking, so I usually only do these with my Nightblades or khajiit Templar.

I really like all of wrothgar for any character. It was a really well done DLC.

If you want a challenge, maelstrom arena is fun...but deadly. It's a solo trial, so no need to find a group.

People will be grinding group dungeons and undaunted dailies like mad with all the new masks...it should be easy to find a group and do these.

And yeah, now that craglorn is for single play it's worth another look. There are some fantastically designed delves and quests in there.