Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Stuck for things to do....

simo271
simo271
Hi folks

I'm a solo player non PVP CP 343 and struggling for something to do. I've got all the major achievements including explorer and tamriel hero. My question is what other dailies are there other than wrothgar that are worth doing? Or could someone of a similar CP level suggest things to fill my time until update 12 is released for XBox.

Thanks guys X
Edited by simo271 on October 8, 2016 7:32PM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi fella, Maelstorm Arena is a wicked time burner, like a solo dungeon (great for DPS as easier than getting in a dungeon) on normal it's actually OK XP etc.

Vet is a BEAST. Proper hard. Great challenge. So def have a go at normal first @simo271

Imperial City quest line is kinda ok then the sailor there give good XP and chance to earn Tel Vars etc.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • simo271
    simo271
    Thanks again @Beardimus ! Heading over Maelstorm arena now. I looked at the quests in imperial city but stumbled at the first hurdle lol! Wasn't sure I was in the right place as there where tons of high level mobs that I stood pretty much no chance with just wandering around.... My knowledge of the game doesn't match my CP incase you can't already tell! Lol are there any other arenas that can be soloed that I may have missed?
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Try to get all the fishing achievements ;)
    I know it's not that exciting... but that's something I wanted to do for a looong time.
  • mad0ni0n
    mad0ni0n
    ✭✭✭
    simo271 wrote: »
    Thanks again @Beardimus ! Heading over Maelstorm arena now. I looked at the quests in imperial city but stumbled at the first hurdle lol! Wasn't sure I was in the right place as there where tons of high level mobs that I stood pretty much no chance with just wandering around.... My knowledge of the game doesn't match my CP incase you can't already tell! Lol are there any other arenas that can be soloed that I may have missed?

At CP343 you shouldn't have too much trouble with the normal imperial city mobs (mobs scale anyway so you shouldn't have too much trouble at any level) but there are some bosses that you should avoid if you're alone. You enter via the sewers and then you can take the ladders up to the city from your base. remember it's a pvp area so if you run into loads of enemy players to could do it on the other campaign which is more empty.

I would say I'm a solo player but I still do the 4 player dungeons. have you done many of those?