Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New Pledge System

Typeous
Typeous
✭✭
I dont know what to do about new pledges. People says we can get 6 key per character with pledges but i dont know how can i get 2 pledge per mission. Anyone knows new system?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's in the patch notes. :)

Each pledge can be completed in one of three ways for a total of up to six keys per day.

Normal Dungeon: Completing a Pledge in a Normal version of the dungeon awards a single Undaunted Key.

Veteran Dungeon: Completing a Pledge in a Veteran version of the dungeon awards a single Undaunted Key, but completing Veteran versions of the Dungeon are also the only way to get the Undaunted Monster Masks.

Veteran Hard Mode: Completing a Pledge in a Veteran version of the dungeon after the final boss has been made more difficult will award two Undaunted Keys, in addition to awarding the Monster Mask from completing a Veteran Dungeon.

All previous dungeons that did not have a Hard Mode have been given a way to activate a mode that makes the final boss more difficult in the Veteran version, activated by the Scroll of Glorious Battle found in the final boss’ room.

(so to get 6 keys you need to do all 3 dungeons in veteran hard mode)
    Edited by MissBizz on October 6, 2016 3:21PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • VoidBlue
    VoidBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Oh, that makes sense. So they give you the pledge and you get to decide on the difficulty. That's coolio!
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    VoidBlue wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »

Oh, that makes sense. So they give you the pledge and you get to decide on the difficulty. That's coolio!

I agree - very coolio ;)