Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

FYI: Auto-decline duels needs setting on each character

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I know this is how all settings in this game work unless you use addons to save on the hassle, but I also know I tend to forget this.

So if, like me, you have no interest in duels you'll need to remember to disable dueling on every single character, not just the first one you log into. I recommend logging into all characters one after the other and changing the setting so you don't forget.
PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would take under 2 minutes to just log into each character and disable it.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's the first thing to do then, assuming the launcher bugs ever let me in :'(
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would take under 2 minutes to just log into each character and disable it.

I know it doesn't take long to do, that's not the point of this topic. I put this up here because I logged in, disabled it on the first character I played and thought I was done with it, then when I switched to a different one I got a duel invite and only then remembered settings in this game only apply to the character you're logged into when you change them and I'd have to change it on all my others as well.

I tend to forget that and I suspect I'm not the only one, especially when it's only 1 thing that needs changing, so I thought I'd remind everyone else.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"