Maintenance for the week of January 17:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 17
• ESO Website for maintenance – January 18, 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC) – 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA megaserver for maintenance – January 19, 2:00AM EST (7:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: EU megaserver for maintenance – January 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 20, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) – 3:00PM EST (20:00 UTC)
Farming nodes needs improvement
What's the point of players competing to pick the flower or ore in a field, where you running around barely getting any nodes cos the player in front has taken them.
ZOS why limit the nodes to first come first served? When I go to the field to farm nodes for the writ, it should be readily available, or at lease have them respawn quickly after other player picked it.
Like when the group kills a boss everyone gets the loot, why when everyone on the field only one person gets the node?
Everyone should see the field as the same amount of nodes, ZOS.