Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No skyshard in public dungeon BAD MAN'S HALLOWS......

Thealteregoroman
Thealteregoroman
✭✭✭✭✭
I have done it on many tunes and have spent hours looking for it. Is this a bug?
I am in DC faction and I play on PS4.
Can someone let me know?

24wekvr.jpg
Edited by Thealteregoroman on September 29, 2016 7:05PM
****Master Healer...****
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It should be down a hole, one of two, off one of the middle tunnels.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • X3ina
    X3ina
    ✭✭✭
    It is there, downstairs, around snake area
    SW GoH > ESO
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google the map it's there in the center a little to the left
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have done this one on many toons and always find it. It is there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1EV1LjY320
    Edited by Nestor on September 29, 2016 7:12PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you know where the group event is?
    it is on a ledge near there.

you have to access is by jumping down to the group event, if i remember correctly there is moss growing over a walkway from the upper level, this picture may make it a bit easier for you set a marker near where it indicates and basically look at the edges until you find a semi hidden ledge

eso_skyshard_In_the_roots_of_the_Hallows_map-250x140.jpg
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCbk4XVpbkQ

Nope its not here...............

24wekvr.jpg
    ****Master Healer...****
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on xbox, i grabbed it last week on 4 characters. it is on a ledge, it can not be reached from the lower level where the group event is, you have to be up on the upper level, and walk off the ledge (make sure you walk off & dont jump off or you can over jump & will have to run back around)
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you first get into the hollows, stay as far right as you can, take the tunnel until you hit a drop down.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Thealteregoroman

Sorry, they moved it, I forgot. I put in a newer video showing the new location for it. Go about 9:15 on the video to see the area. In fact, they moved a lot of the skyshards so don't make the same mistake I did, and grab a two year old video. This one is from a couple months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1EV1LjY320

• Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCbk4XVpbkQ

Nope its not here...............

24wekvr.jpg

This does not look like the right area, as far as I can remember. It's in a hole in the ground near a tunnel wall.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found it guys! thanks!
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »

This does not look like the right area, as far as I can remember. It's in a hole in the ground near a tunnel wall.

@Sigtric That is where is used to be, it was moved, like a lot of the skyshards were, back when they overhauled the dungeons. If you were around at PC launch, all Delves were a just a big D Shaped tunnel, now they are not. A lot of the Public Dungeons got reconfigured and I think a few of Publics were expanded too. Anyway, most skyshard locations got moved from where they were at launch.

• Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »

@Sigtric That is where is used to be, it was moved, like a lot of the skyshards were, back when they overhauled the dungeons. If you were around at PC launch, all Delves were a just a big D Shaped tunnel, now they are not. A lot of the Public Dungeons got reconfigured and I think a few of Publics were expanded too. Anyway, most skyshard locations got moved from where they were at launch.

Yeah, I remember the overhaul, I don't remember the old location, but the old location doesn't really matter anymore. :)

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]