The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP Blood Spawn Question

bicketybam
bicketybam
✭✭
Hey guys and gals. I have a Redguard stam DK running 5 piece black rose, three-piece agility, 3 piece dreugh king slayer and one piece Kena (S&B front bar, 2H back). I have the blood spawn set, but in order to run it I would need to replace one piece of the DK Slayer (helm) and my Kena shoulders. My weapon damage drops considerably because I lose the Kena weapon damage and the 3rd bonus (weapon damage) of the dreugh king slayer set. Is the blood spawn set bonus worth the sacrifice of weapon damage? As I currently sit I am just short of 3,000 weapon damage on my S&B bar, unbuffed. It drop to roughly 2,600 when I equip blood spawn head and shoulders. This is for a PvP build. Thanks!
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wear 5 BR, 3 agility, 2 BS, and 2 Lekis on my shield and sword bar. Wrecks complete balls. Your lowered damage shouldn't affect you, I think my unbuffed damage is about 2.8k. I have no problem dealing damage unless it's a build meant to tank.
  • bicketybam
    bicketybam
    ✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    I wear 5 BR, 3 agility, 2 BS, and 2 Lekis on my shield and sword bar. Wrecks complete balls. Your lowered damage shouldn't affect you, I think my unbuffed damage is about 2.8k. I have no problem dealing damage unless it's a build meant to tank.

Do you use heroic slash as your main damage dealer?
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Change to agility jewelry and use bloodspawn. Put all glyphs into weapon damage. Your weapon damage should be in the mid-3000s unbuffed.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do, yes
  • bicketybam
    bicketybam
    ✭✭
    Change to agility jewelry and use bloodspawn. Put all glyphs into weapon damage. Your weapon damage should be in the mid-3000s unbuffed.

I am already wearing agility jewelry, all with weapon damage enchants. I don't see how I will be even close to mid 3,000's unbuffed.
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry but that's not going to happen