Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are the rest of the tel var sets dropping in jewelry weapons?

Nighn_9
Nighn_9
✭✭✭✭✭
When I bought 100's of coffers for sets such as meritorious service and powerful assault, I didn't receive any weapons or jewelry.... is this a bug or is it intended that these sets still do not have weapons or jewelry?
NA / PC
November Beta 2013
WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is a bug confirmed by Rich Lambert in the AMA recently, it is being fixed. :smile:.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, when one tamriel hits live all the telvar sets will drop for all slots.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Yes, when one tamriel hits live all the telvar sets will drop for all slots.

I'll believe it when I see it.
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have tested them on the PTS with this latest patch.
    Still no jewelry.
    Still no Sturdy trait.

This is only true for the original Tel Var sets.
    The newer ones were always available in Jewelry and in all traits, including sturdy, training and prosperous, which old sets don't have.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is currently a bug.

I hope this bug gets worked out like gapclosers did..... meaning it never gets fixed.
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    It is a bug confirmed by Rich Lambert in the AMA recently, it is being fixed. :smile:.

anywhere i can find the info?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    It is currently a bug.

I hope this bug gets worked out like gapclosers did..... meaning it never gets fixed.

It is a "bug" that I have been reporting since Dark Brotherhood.
    At least the trait part.

They're not changing it.
    Deal with it.

If they said otherwise, they lied.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shield Breaker Daggers :*<3
    PS4 NA DC
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dude.... no. Plz. Shieldbreaker is so unfair.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I dont use a bow with it. It just sucks ganking magicka builds sometimes, if they dont die then pop any shield with even 2% hp left..i wanna be able to finish them off. I dont have time to fight when im ganking in the middle of an enemy zerg.

Its just buisness. B)
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on September 29, 2016 5:53PM
    PS4 NA DC
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    It is currently a bug.

At least the trait part.

They're not changing it.
    Deal with it.

lol, he said he hopes it never get fixed and you say never fixing so deal with it. what u smoking
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    It is currently a bug.

At least the trait part.

They're not changing it.
    Deal with it.

Reread my post :lol: you're quite mistaken.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dont use a bow with it. It just sucks ganking magicka builds sometimes, if they dont die then pop any shield with even 2% hp left..i wanna be able to finish them off. I dont have time to fight when im ganking in the middle of an enemy zerg.

Its just buisness. B)

If we have Shieldbreaker to hard counter Magicka builds (Mag Sorcs being utterly ruined) then I want a hard counter to Stamina.

Deathly Siphon
    (2 items) Adds 967 Max Magicka
    (3 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (4 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
    (5 items) Your Light and Heavy Attacks deal 2015 irresistible damage against enemies without a Damage Shield. 60% of the target's health depleted through this set's effect cannot be healed back for 10 seconds.

Fair? ;)
    Edited by Vaoh on October 1, 2016 1:14AM
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shieldbreaker is so stupid... Its not used a lot anymore just because mag sorcs/nb are like white crows in PvP right now, in each zerg you have like 2~3 of them, rest are stam whatever + magplars. If we will see someday magica in pair with stamina, you will see also shieldbreaker return as its sick counter to any shield user (dont you dare to use obsidian shield or barrier!)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any news on if these sets are dropping jewelry/wpns now? im scared to use my tel var until i know for sure... can anyone please let me know if they are?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nighn_9 wrote: »
    any news on if these sets are dropping jewelry/wpns now? im scared to use my tel var until i know for sure... can anyone please let me know if they are?

I bought a dozen Black Rose coffers after the patch went live. No weapons, jewelry, or sturdy. Haven't seen any on the markets yet either.

My guess is it's still bugged.
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!