Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Opinion: Things that the next DLC should cover

• Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @altemriel

We possibly mean the same thing, thats almost exactly from a year ago, 2015:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/224997/myth-aoe-cap/p1

Oh and I think we should stop derailing this thread here.
  • Ommamar
    Ommamar
    ✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    Birdovic wrote: »
    I like the Idea of Class Oriented Glyphs.

Another Option is to introduce Weapons, similar to Master/maelstrom, which boost specific Class Abilities, instead of Weapon Abilities.

this is a feature from WoW just fyi.

what we need is spellcrafting

Yes that would change the game and continue to add that Elder Scrolls feel that they are going for in one Tamerial.

I also like the idea of a universal proc timer!
  • inflaburwb17_ESO
    inflaburwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    m0riarty23 wrote: »
    I had posted this a year ago in the armchair developer section (which got removed):

The Infinite Dungeon

This is an idea of having an infinite and random(ish) dungeon that increases in difficulty as played.

1) The dungeon has multiple, infinite levels.

2) Each level is randomly generated with a number of “tile” pieces. The pieces come from a set of corridors, rooms, natural areas that are skinned with a different looks.

3) Each level has a small goal to unlock the entrance to the next level (ie. defeat a certain boss, find the key, collect 3 artifacts, flip a switch, etc)

4) As the players descend to each level, the random building sets will be skinned differently. For example the first 5 levels might be set above ground in a jungle, the second 5 levels might look like active Dwemer structures, the next 5 levels might look like wrecked mines, the next 5 levels might look like natural caves, then molten caves, etc etc. The deeper you go the more ominous and frightening the level looks.

5)Each level, the enemies get more difficult and the loot gets better.

6)Maybe a trophy given out for each 5 levels proving how far down the player has gotten.
    New corridor, room sets could be added in future updates to keep the infinite dungeon fresh.

I would love Randomly Generated Dungeons, and even random world events, like Rift.
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see a reason to re-engage with some of the most popular areas and storylines in the game (Rivenspire) expanding on the original quest adding more depth etc etc

Also we need more PVP aligned DLC, something that will help to cement people into fighting for a particular faction rather than running about all over the place with whoever has emp..
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "2. Class oriented Glyph"
    This would be really cool, just like the augment mods from warframe.
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next DLC needs to cover game balance and making lesser used abilities better also fix bugs

As far as content gos we need more trials like alot more maybe 3 or 4 new ones to start

Better pvp rewards
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • BakaSensei
    I would be happy if they didn't add any new content and instead fixed the performance issues, especially in Cyrodiil -- yay latency and fps bombs... Other than that... perhaps make the Imperial passive Red Diamond actually relevant in PvP zones.
  • Lifecode666
    Lifecode666
    ✭✭✭
    Battlegrounds.

New pvp armor from imperial city. (new token system)

New pvp armor in cyrodil(Kill token)

Mount pvp

New pvp lvl's

Weekly events on molag bal in imperial sewers(new pets/mounts/polymorphs/jewlery)

Up the hornz
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    spellcrafting
    fix lag in cyro
    fix major bugs
    jewelrycrafting
    trait-change
    motif-change
    vvanderfel
    murkmire
    clockwork city
    spiral skein
    elsweyr
    other nirn continent
  • Cimadon
    Cimadon
    ✭✭✭
    -Buff timer for console
    -Search ability in guild traders
    -Random world events (like a giant boss monster appearing in a city, with millions of health, requiring alot of people to take down, with epic loot)

If they implement those things in the near future, I would be happy.