The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Player looking for a guild to run Vet Trials with.

Naveer
Naveer
Soul Shriven
Greetings,

I'm searching for a guild that runs Veteran trials. More specifically, Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj. I hear that in itself will be quite the accomplishment, but this is where this gets even more interesting.

Although I have Teamspeak and some experience with Normal trials, I have none with Veteran Trials. I also have very low vision. I cannot see my feet. I can promote myself by saying all manner of things such as I am a quick learner, use a TV to play easier, independent, etc. But the fact remains this will make my experience with a Veteran Trial more difficult than the usual player's. I additionally do not yet know the Veteran exclusive mechanics and debuffs in any of the Veteran trials, however I can research them. First thing's first though, I need to know if I'm up to the task of completing a Veteran Trial and if there is a guild out there willing to add me into their number. I've had ESO since July on the year it was released as pay to play, so I have plenty of general experience.

If anyone requires any information, let me know and I'll provide it as a comment, gladly. I feel the above is a lot to ask and so I am eager to make the guild's part in this as easy as I can.

Thanks!

@Naveer
Current CP: 448
  • Blakeabutler_Blasius
    Hey @Naveer If your still looking for a guild then check out Vokundein. We are very much a community focused guild, and are a smaller guild as we like to be more tight knit. For PvE, we do daily pledges and at least two Weekly trial runs. If your looking to move into a consistent group for the end-game content then we might be what your looking for now. We are currently looking for some new members for our PvE core for the vet Trial.

Being willing to take time to research and learn the content is worth more than anything else for vet content imo. We also take time to train new players so they can improve themselves.

PM in-game, @Blakeabutler or @Wrathmane

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/237408/vokundein-pvp-pve-guild-now-recruiting-ep-17/p1
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Blakeabutler, Guild Leader of Vokundein/Elder of Legend Gaming
    Blasius de Buitleir, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Former Emperor - Sorcerer
  • Naveer
    Naveer
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for your suggestion, @Blakeabutler_Blasius . In most ways your guild seems to be what I'm looking for. However the requirements and required level of commitment to the community appears, from the surface, to be something I would be unable to give. As above mentioned communication is difficult for me, so regular events and meet-ups are rarely something I can partake in. Allow me to elaborate on that by saying that my vision fluctuates within a matter of seconds. So it is highly unstable. Because of this, reading is very tiring and headache inducing, during the times my vision is not at its best. This means that I can only engage in real-time text communication and game-play when my visual status allows it. Where as combat and standard game-play I can easily manage almost all hours of the day.

In short, from the surface, I have the impression that being a member of your community would be too intensive for me. Otherwise your offer would be the perfect fit.

Again, thank you for offering to take me into your community. Although I do not think I can give enough to your community I truly appreciate the offer.