The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

End game tank LF PvE Trial guild

Vangy
Vangy
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

I have a CP 620 tank LF an end game PvE guild. My main PvE guild disbanded recently and ive been bouncing around different groups doing content but would like to find him a permanent home/family! A little more about my toon and build;

CP 600+ Stamina DK tank (Vangy)

Stats
32k health , 30k stamina, 16k magicka
31k spell res + 28k phy res
Stats self buffed with tri-food

gear set up
2 bloodspawn (reinforced+sturdy)
5 Tava's (reinforcedx4 + 1 sturdy)
3 Potentates (Block cost reduc x 3)
1x Master's sword (decisive) + 1x Fasalla's shield (infused)
1x Master's sword (defending) + 1x Fasalla's shield (infused)
(fasallas is what i use in PvP so i just use it here since I have an empty slot for shield)

Content completed:
vet maw: as DPS on Vangy, off-tanked twins
vet hel ra: as main tank on Vangy
vet DSA: as Tank as well as DPS on Vangy
vet AA/SO : On vangy as DPS before CP160 update for trials, havent gotten around to doing them after that due to guild disband.

The build revolves around the tank ult gen meta which allows me to drop warhorn almost back to back + making use of DK's battle roar passive to keep myself topped up. The master's sword is thrown in for extra sustain.

A little more about myself, 27 yrs old chemical engineer who shares very similar time zone as Aussies. I'm from GMT+8. Free on weekday nights and weekends pretty much the whole day. Hopefully someone out there with a group or team 2 that needs a tank!
Edited by Vangy on September 21, 2016 12:21AM
(2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
(2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
(2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
(1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Contact @vamp_emily . She started a guild called Friendly Dungeon Runners. Lots of experienced people and many people still learning. We have groups up most of the day every day. Good times!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Contact @vamp_emily . She started a guild called Friendly Dungeon Runners. Lots of experienced people and many people still learning. We have groups up most of the day every day. Good times!

will do!

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • Blakeabutler_Blasius
    Hey @Vangy If your still looking for a guild then check out Vokundein. We are very much a community focused guild. We are a smaller guild as we like to be more tight knit. For PvE, we do daily pledges and at least two Weekly trial runs. If your looking to move into a consistent group for the end-game content then we might be what your looking for now. We are currently looking for some new members for our PvE core for the vet Trial. I will say we are more so in need me dps, but we would love to talk a bit more with you.

PM in-game, @Blakeabutler. I'll be on tomorrow and leading our vet raid night around 9 PM EST.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/237408/vokundein-pvp-pve-guild-now-recruiting-ep-17/p1
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Blakeabutler, Guild Leader of Vokundein/Elder of Legend Gaming
    Blasius de Buitleir, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Former Emperor - Sorcerer
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Vangy If your still looking for a guild then check out Vokundein. We are very much a community focused guild. We are a smaller guild as we like to be more tight knit. For PvE, we do daily pledges and at least two Weekly trial runs. If your looking to move into a consistent group for the end-game content then we might be what your looking for now. We are currently looking for some new members for our PvE core for the vet Trial. I will say we are more so in need me dps, but we would love to talk a bit more with you.

PM in-game, @Blakeabutler. I'll be on tomorrow and leading our vet raid night around 9 PM EST.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/237408/vokundein-pvp-pve-guild-now-recruiting-ep-17/p1

will do thanks very much!

• damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Vangy wrote: »
    Hey guys,

A little more about myself, 27 yrs old chemical engineer who shares very similar time zone as Aussies. I'm from GMT+8. Free on weekday nights and weekends pretty much the whole day. Hopefully someone out there with a group or team 2 that needs a tank!

Mate to be honest Night Fighters be a good fit for you based on your exp and your time avaiable

http://nightfighters.guildwork.com/

Fill out the app say damarky refered you as tank!! Only takes a few minutes we do raids at all times during the day/night over 280 players

PM me in game for more info "damarky"
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    damarky wrote: »
    Vangy wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Mate to be honest Night Fighters be a good fit for you based on your exp and your time avaiable

http://nightfighters.guildwork.com/

Fill out the app say damarky refered you as tank!! Only takes a few minutes we do raids at all times during the day/night over 280 players

PM me in game for more info "damarky"

Wow awesome responses guys. Didnt expect to be welcomed by so many so fast. Will do!
    @damarky : applied on ur website! Also awesome guides for trials there. Love the feel of the webpage too~
    Edited by Vangy on September 20, 2016 6:17AM

• damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome on board Vangy B)