The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I no longer have access to my email account.

Varen_Aquilarios
When moving to my new computer I no longer have access to my email account, Microsoft locked it (I can't reset pass because the phone # attached to it is no longer activated, I have the phone still, but it cannot receive texts/etc from MS. Thus I cannot access my ESO, is there anyway I can reset my ESO email?
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excuse the copy and paste, but some of this has been addressed in another recent thread just below this:

You can either submit a support ticket in-game including a new email that someone can contact you at.

Or you can attempt to submit a ticket as someone who "can't log in" you will not need to log in to make contact. When doing this it is suggested that you select a "compromised ticket". While this isn't an outside interference you are compromised without access to your security information. They should be able to walk you through the basics and help to change this information.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • Varen_Aquilarios
    Oh there was a recent thread? Whoops!

Thanks for the reply, I can't submit an in-game ticket, when I attempt to login it asks for an access code sent to email.

I however did the latter and did a compromised ticket, with the last 4 digits of the credit card, filled it out yesterday, hopefully they will get back to me soon!
  • Varen_Aquilarios
    P.S. If I send a reply to a support ticket via email they will receive it right?