Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[G&G] Mount unavailablity unfair for existing owners of DLC?

daroule1982
daroule1982
✭✭
Seeing this, I feel it is awesome that you bundled them all together, however it leaves us that bought all the expansions with a disadvantage. We who own all the dlc's have no rights to the mount. I would like to hear it from the community. Would it be fair for Zenimax to either give people you already own all dlc's the mount for free, special code, or even to pay for it for crowns?

;)Update ;)
Here are a few comments for follow up since some people don't read the whole story.

Ch4mpTW wrote: »
What horse are you talking about, OP?

Yes,

TheWhiteDarkness wrote: »
Just checked, it's the palomino horse.

Daroule:

I have been building a likeness character to Link of Zelda, and couldn't find a way to get the horse that fit the style.Whilst, I support Zenimax (And their endeavor to make funds to develop, and maintain the game.) I find it unfair to those that spent money for all of the original content to wave a 2015 horse in front of us without buying out a whole new game. I don't think this was done on purpose. I just felt that it should be addressed. Also, realize I am not leaning on the free option. I just think it would be fair to offer the mount in the crown store, and that it is unjust to have to pay x amount of dollars for a new account, when your primary account is already world known.
Edited by daroule1982 on September 19, 2016 8:04AM

elantaura wrote: »
I have a palamino I bought it in the crown store. It was there for idk about 9 months maybe longer? It only stopped being sold a few months ago, why didn't you buy it then if you wanted it?
I think it's fair to give them a horse, thr imperial edition had a horse and a Mara scroll - it was one reason I ordered it . I think I also got the adventure pack too I preordered 14 months prior and it kept getting set back that was I guess my perk for waiting over a year, I know I got something and I rode that piebald deserter for months. Little perks sell things

Point is I should be upset I bought the horse, and all the dlcs But I'm not because it brings in new customers. and that keeps the game going. the horse was available for a long time too, if it was limited and expensive I'd feel differently but that Palamino is exactly the type of perk mount that should be given away as a bundle. And if they give it away for free then people like me who bought the mount and the dlcs suffer.

Daroule:
First of all I would like to thank you for asking me why I didn't get it while it was available. For one, I did not have an idea of knowing it would disappear. Second of all I was going through a living situation, where, I was without internet and access to a computer. But that aside, many stories are not the same. I made my latest character not very long ago, and was aware of the horse. I didn't pay much attention to the mount section of the crown store, because I was under the impression that certain mounts were purchasable via stable master. To be honest I never gave it much thought. But, this post isn't about why I did not buy it when available. This post is about why there isn't an option buy it out for a certain amount of crowns, equal to or slightly less than the GOLD Bundle purchase. While this poll was conceived "a selfish endeavor to be like Link.", this idea had grown to be an important concern of mine in the ESO community. But, whatever your reasons Community, Vote whatever you feel. All, I wish is that Zenimax takes interest into this topic, and that people who feel the same way get a "fair shake".

Daroule:
The thing is, is why is it not an optional purchasable mount during this sale? I get that it's a "perk" okay. But, making it an optional crown purchase won't make it less of a perk. If prices are adjusted accordingly. The point is still valid. For those of us that own all the dlc, we should be able to purchase the item if there is no option to upgrade to the GOLD edition. Right now it is purchasable. It should be for existing accounts. Doesn't matter what mount it is.
Edited by daroule1982 on September 20, 2016 3:08PM

Daroule:
Ok, this will be my final response on this forum. Unless someone calls me out on a question or something.)

To clarify, I am not upset about there being a mount with the dlc. (Guild & Glory) The thing that upsets me is that I own all the dlc and cannot get the mount on my account because there is no option available. And, now it seems that Zenimax took the mount away all together. Well, crud. That fixed nothing, and now it gained another issue. Now people that have gotten the mount already from the bundle have the mount, and the people who get the bundle now have no option. Oh well, now there T-1 to look forward to.

Just know this. Whenever including a mount in the future please put up an option to gain the mount for people who already have the dlc, or whatever is needed. A no option at all is very lame.

Recremen wrote: »
The palomino was available for a long time, so it's covered by the discourse involving all other items that get taken off the Crown Store. Yes, it would be better if they never took it off, but they did and we ostensibly had our shot at it.

Daroule:
It doesn't matter what the item is. It matter that it's not available to people that already have ALL the DLC. We've paid much much more, and deserve the right to have an item made available if we have no options via bundle. Again, I wouldn't mind if they had just put it up at a lesser to equal price as the bundle. And item being waved in front of existing dlc owners is very lame.

An item is an item is an item.

NewBlacksmurf wrote: »
U could've just purchased it like most of us have over a year ago

Daroule:
People, I didn't have the internet for a short time due to personal income issues. I had no way to purchase these items, and also before that I was under the impression horses were purchasable via stables. I didn't know a brown horse with blonde hair wouldn't be. But, again, it's not about what item it is. It is about what I stated earlier. An item is an item is an item. I have the money, so where is the option? I'll stick with my view on this one.
Edited by daroule1982 on October 4, 2016 4:00PM

MissBizz wrote: »
The horse was available at launch... And got taken off... Then again available in the crown store... Then taken off.. then put it a bundle. There were quite a few chances at it

Daroule:
Again.

It's not about the mount specifically. It's about availability during an event. I had all the dlc's, but had no option to buy the horse because I would have to open a whole new account and abandon all my previous achievements. Please read the whole forum. You will understand this is an issue that needs to be resolved for the masses, and not the few. But just to clarify I will edit this discussion for those who don't read the entire comments section.

I feel since the mount has been taken off that Zenimax has realized this. But, now it leaves no mount to obtain for the special. Instead of making it available, they made it go "poof". I don't know what to think about this tactic.
Edited by daroule1982 on October 16, 2016 8:09AM
>_< Hail hail the gang's all here! We slay skeevers...we slay skeevers! >_<

[G&G] Mount unavailablity unfair for existing owners of DLC? 107 votes

No, no, seniòre.
54%
SlurgNewBlacksmurfcavakthestampedeDominoidWuffyCeruleiKendaricYulsJD2013jedtb16_ESOCaradawcEnodocRhazmuzKnootewootidkChillicDerNachtfalterJames-WayneAegisWolfAzraelKriegquake89 58 votes
Yes, please. We supported the game, and should have it for free in the mail!
28%
k9mouseArtisAvidsparkEthoirHanokihsDrevickValen_ByteVorcilfalcasternub18_ESOPHGDALNeKryXeArcirisNecronhexscratch45Mickey_Oxstrikeback1247HonourXLSnowZeniaDoomslinger781Destyran 30 votes
Yes, please. We would like an opportunity to own the horse while paying x amount of crown for the horse.
17%
Grymmoiretallera257b14_ESODanikatPalidonUrQuanSarevoccLunarhoundEasily_LostLarianaVangydaroule1982shadowwraith666scorpiodogQbikenDBZVelenamax_onlyAxtremulushightowermusicOrjix 19 votes
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, there's a special mount that comes with that bundle???
    PC/EU DC
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/EU DC
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, no, seniòre.
    i voted no, even though I'd love free stuff.

Ive got all the DLC Via ESO+, however if I had bought them all when they came out, id have been playing them for months now. Its ‘old’ DLC and old DLC should be discounted and have perks to tempt new players in.

Its like when a new phone comes out. I bought my phone when it came out and paid full price. You buy the same phone a year later and although in still in contract for another year, you’ve got for half the price I did. Would I then expect my provider to suddenly start throwing free stuff or cheaper deal at me? It would be nice but they’ve got my money. They don’t need to tempt me.

Its hard to swallow but that’s business…..
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • daroule1982
    daroule1982
    ✭✭
    Yes, please. We would like an opportunity to own the horse while paying x amount of crown for the horse.

Yes,

I have been building a likeness character to Link of Zelda, and couldn't find a way to get the horse that fit the style.Whilst, I support Zenimax (And their endeavor to make funds to develop, and maintain the game.) I find it unfair to those that spent money for all of the original content to wave a 2015 horse in front of us without buying out a whole new game. I don't think this was done on purpose. I just felt that it should be addressed. Also, realize I am not leaning on the free option. I just think it would be fair to offer the mount in the crown store, and that it is unjust to have to pay x amount of dollars for a new account, when your primary account is already world known.
    Edited by daroule1982 on September 19, 2016 1:04PM
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, no, seniòre.
    Let's say a restaurant did a promotion where a certain meal now comes with a free side salad or fries.

You wouldn't go into said restaurant having had that meal months ago, demanding your free salad or fries.
    Edited by JD2013 on September 19, 2016 1:08PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes,

The horse was available for sale on its own without being part of any pack since launch (it was in the online store before the Crown Store existed) until very recently, being the mount that was up for purchase for the longest except for the white Imperial horse (that was always part of the Imperial Edition and never sold separately).

I'm sorry you missed it, but it is hard to argue that we who subscribe or who bought the dlc earlier didn't get a chance to get it.
    Edited by Abeille on September 19, 2016 1:09PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i feel like I've had this discussion once before. When GW2 decided new players who bought the HoT expansion, they'd get the base game free.

And the thing is, every player who bought the DLC's before have gotten months of play time already. Something the new players don't have when they buy the bundle. So they got a horsey to entice em to come play with us in time before the One Tamriel update arrives.
    You can NOT convince me anybody who bought the DLC's before this bundle came out, don't already have some type of mount. Be it the in game 10.000 gold one or any of the ones currently in the crowns shop.

So, if you're a mount collector, i'm sure it would be a lil irritating for the horse to be only in the bundle. That is why i voted for the being able to buy it for crowns.
    This way its still a free horse for new DLC players, but its also an option for mount collectors.

Of course putting it in the up coming crown boxes is also an option.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That horse was available for ages.
    PC/EU DC
  • Twilix01
    Twilix01
    ✭✭✭
    No, no, seniòre.
    I actually already have the horse since I decided to buy it ages ago, long before the guilds and glory DLC pack was even considered.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, no, seniòre.
    It's pretty common for games to bundle expansions and add something extra's to lure new customers.

It can happen as a pre-order item
    It can happen as a promotional item
    It can happen like this as something extra's in a bundle
    It can happen as a "welcome back" gift

few examples I can come up with:

Steam teso had a dog
    Steam Fallen earth had a steam t-shirt
    Starwars galaxies: the total experience had the coregame+expansion with extra a BARC speeder
    Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Online Adventures had the coregame+expansion with extra vehicle AT-RT
    Pre-orders 's mostly give something extra's (although TESO's adventure pack was for sale post-launch)
    TESO had a beta monkey for beta players

It just happens. And it's just a horse which was also available post launch in the webshop of TESO and later for limited time in crown store.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, no, seniòre.
    It's all marketing and nothing wrong with Zos selling a package like this. Really no big deal.
  • elantaura
    elantaura
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a palamino I bought it in the crown store. It was there for idk about 9 months maybe longer? It only stopped being sold a few months ago, why didn't you buy it then if you wanted it?
    I think it's fair to give them a horse, thr imperial edition had a horse and a Mara scroll - it was one reason I ordered it . I think I also got the adventure pack too I preordered 14 months prior and it kept getting set back that was I guess my perk for waiting over a year, I know I got something and I rode that piebald deserter for months. Little perks sell things

Point is I should be upset I bought the horse, and all the dlcs But I'm not because it brings in new customers. and that keeps the game going. the horse was available for a long time too, if it was limited and expensive I'd feel differently but that palamino is exactly the type of perk mount that should be given away as a bundle. And if they give it away for free then people like me who bought the mount and the dlcs suffer.
    PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• daroule1982
    daroule1982
    ✭✭
    elantaura wrote: »

Point is I should be upset I bought the horse, and all the dlcs But I'm not because it brings in new customers. and that keeps the game going. the horse was available for a long time too, if it was limited and expensive I'd feel differently but that Palamino is exactly the type of perk mount that should be given away as a bundle. And if they give it away for free then people like me who bought the mount and the dlcs suffer.

First of all I would like to thank you for asking me why I didn't get it while it was available. For one, I did not have an idea of knowing it would disappear. Second of all I was going through a living situation, where, I was without internet and access to a computer. But that aside, many stories are not the same. I made my latest character not very long ago, and was aware of the horse. I didn't pay much attention to the mount section of the crown store, because I was under the impression that certain mounts were purchasable via stable master. To be honest I never gave it much thought. But, this post isn't about why I did not buy it when available. This post is about why there isn't an option buy it out for a certain amount of crowns, equal to or slightly less than the GOLD Bundle purchase. While this poll was conceived "a selfish endeavor to be like Link.", this idea had grown to be an important concern of mine in the ESO community. But, whatever your reasons Community, Vote whatever you feel. All, I wish is that Zenimax takes interest into this topic, and that people who feel the same way get a "fair shake".
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please. We supported the game, and should have it for free in the mail!
    i wouldn't mind this at all if we had recently some new normal horses on crown or stables instead of those hideous fire and ice horses. i like to use different horses on my characters and we only have access to 7 different normal horses. i wouldn't mind to pay some crowns for this new gold edition horse, but i like the idea that we don't have all access to the same things, it creates more diversification in the game, and that's nice. but we really need more different normal horses - it's just a different skin, that's not so hard to create.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the horse should be available in the crown store. Not because it's bundled with the DLC but because it used to be sold on the crown store, and before that the website, and I don't see any sense in removing it.

Especially since now we have just 2 horses on the crown store, and 3 unavailable (not counting the frost, zombie etc. versions).

As it happens I already have it. I was waiting to get paid so I could buy it when it was removed from the website, so I bought it from the crown store as soon as it was added. I don't have any problem with it being included in the Gold Edition but I do think it should be available for everyone else to purchase too.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folks if you have not seen through ZOS's game plan then I feel sorry for you. They will continue to offer bundles with a special item attached to force players to purchase the the entire bundle to get that special item. Doesn't matter that many already own parts of the bundles they offer or in the case of subscribers who get access because of their subs it its all about the money. A good example was the recent IC bundle which offered the horse and skin. The catch was you had to also purchase the IC DLC. Many players already owned the DLC or got the DLC via their subscription so if you wanted the special items purchase the DLC again. Does not make any sense but it is ZOS you are dealing with.
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, no, seniòre.
    Palidon wrote: »
    Folks if you have not seen through ZOS's game plan then I feel sorry for you. They will continue to offer bundles with a special item attached to force players to purchase the the entire bundle to get that special item. Doesn't matter that many already own parts of the bundles they offer or in the case of subscribers who get access because of their subs it its all about the money. A good example was the recent IC bundle which offered the horse and skin. The catch was you had to also purchase the IC DLC. Many players already owned the DLC or got the DLC via their subscription so if you wanted the special items purchase the DLC again. Does not make any sense but it is ZOS you are dealing with.

@Palidon But that’s looking at it from the viewpoint of someone that is already an ESO player and already owns the DLC. You are judging the cost of the whole package by the fact you want the item they are giving away.

I don’t think that’s the intention at all. I think the bundles are aimed at new players, and are tempting them with old DLC, which most of us already have. Why would a new player buy old DLC? Because they spiced it up with a free gift, that’s why.

Note this theory and model stands up against the fact that HIST isn’t in the bundle as there is loads of life in yet as current player will likely buy it.

It all about demographics and targeting specific player bases.
    Edited by Suter1972 on September 20, 2016 2:56PM
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I bought the base game w/ explorers pack for £8 for the PS4 the other day. I bought 5500cr on PSN for £11.99 (paid by PSN credit i got at 80% face value), thus got the dlc content included in the gold version. All in, I paid under £20 for something that is currently retailing for £35 without the explorers pack and £50 on PSN. If all I'm missing is some lame horse, then I think I've actually gained quite significantly. I bought another 5500cr for £11.99 and bought the new dlc with the mount included. Again, still works out cheaper than the gold edition.

Flip side of the coin, I bought an xbone at launch with 3 games and people who now buy an xbone with 3 games will get it significantly cheaper with more benefits. It's what happens when you buy things at release or at their highest price point. The moral of the story is, you win some, you lose some. In this instance I most definitely won. Suck it up.
    Edited by Prof_Bawbag on September 20, 2016 3:46PM
  • daroule1982
    daroule1982
    ✭✭
    The thing is, is why is it not an optional purchasable mount during this sale? I get that it's a "perk" okay. But, making it an optional crown purchase won't make it less of a perk. If prices are adjusted accordingly. The point is still valid. For those of us that own all the dlc, we should be able to purchase the item if there is no option to upgrade to the GOLD edition. Right now it is purchasable. It should be for existing accounts. Doesn't matter what mount it is.
    Edited by daroule1982 on September 20, 2016 8:08PM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, no, seniòre.
    From what I remember when I bought the imperial edition it came with a horse that cost next to nothing so I'm not going to lose to much sleep over it. :*
  • daroule1982
    daroule1982
    ✭✭
    Ok, this will be my final response on this forum. Unless someone calls me out on a question or something.)

To clarify, I am not upset about there being a mount with the dlc. (Guild & Glory) The thing that upsets me is that I own all the dlc and cannot get the mount on my account because there is no option available. And, now it seems that Zenimax took the mount away all together. Well, crud. That fixed nothing, and now it gained another issue. Now people that have gotten the mount already from the bundle have the mount, and the people who get the bundle now have no option. Oh well, now there T-1 to look forward to.

Just know this. Whenever including a mount in the future please put up an option to gain the mount for people who already have the dlc, or whatever is needed. A no option at all is very lame.
  • Arnorien16
    Arnorien16
    ✭✭✭
    Next Question: Are Discounts unfair to people who buy at Launch?

Next Question: Are Black Friday Sales unfair to the Rich?

Anyway on a serious note, this is just like the pets that the original subers have during the p2p days have as loyalty reward. This is to give people who spend money something special to mark them.
    Edited by Arnorien16 on October 3, 2016 4:55AM
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ask for pet dyes instead, #crowncrateexclusive.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I now suspect the main reason they didn't put the palomino horse back on the crown store is it's going to be one of the "exclusive" items in the crown crates.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, no, seniòre.

The horse was already available for purchase in the crown store before they put it in the bundle. There was a chance for anyone to buy it before. And just like anything that was in the crown store, youll have a chance to get it from the crown crates.
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, no, seniòre.
    Nah, if it's the palomino horse then that was available for purchase even before the crown store existed, also before mounts were account wide and each character had to spend 42k for a horse, or 19k for the peasants horse. In fact that was possibly the first "P2W is coming" rant from the doomsayers (that and the Imperial Edition).

After buying it, you had to go to a stable and purchase it for 1gold on each character you wanted to use it, same for the Imperial horse.
  • Bebopgroove
    Bebopgroove
    ✭✭✭
    What I want to know is where the heck the Yokudan Charger and Dapplegrey Palfrey horses are??

Oh wait, the RNG boxes -___-
    Edited by Bebopgroove on October 3, 2016 10:37AM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't actually consider the palomino horse with the Gold edition to be unfair, but I am generally in favour of having all crown store items available for purchase separately from any bundles that they may be included in. And I'd prefer it if older crown store items didn't go away, and the inventory just kept getting bigger and bigger over time.

So I don't think it's unfair, but I'd like it to be available for purchase individually anyway.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭
    No, no, seniòre.
    The palominos been around since launch, first it was something separate from the game you could buy like the imperial edition, then in the crown store during tamriel unlimited launch, after that i think it was removed from the crown store a little bit, & now it's being added to the gold edition bundle.

Zos likes putting the palomino everywhere.