[Video] Healbotting

Edenprime
Edenprime
✭✭✭
Number of bols in this video... over 9000!
I run a basic transmutation+bloodspawn+seducer build (willpower dw), no cheesy malutard+reactive combo here!

Music:
Sound Stabs - Pyromaniac (Official)


GM of the largest Finnish guild EU/PC dragonborninc.fi
Twitter
  • Edenprime
    Edenprime
    ✭✭✭
    You don't need malubeth/reactive to run a cheese build.

    I guess there are different stages/forms of cancer. Reactive+malubeth would be like terminal cancer and mine would be like breast cancer?
    GM of the largest Finnish guild EU/PC dragonborninc.fi
    Twitter
  • Edenprime
    Edenprime
    ✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Now if only BoL had increasing cost like dodge roll or streak to promote intelligent gameplay instead of mindless spamming.

    Edit: hell, give increased cost to any skill repeated within 2 seconds

    That would simply not work for most classes as eso simply does not offer enough skills. Sadly.

    Edit on topic: This vid is the perfect showcase whats wrong with esos pvp and especially the healing system. Hold block while mashing bol button. Smartheals empower bad gameplay like this. Ban smart healing.

    Just wait for the 1h shield ulti. Cancer for everyone :3
    GM of the largest Finnish guild EU/PC dragonborninc.fi
    Twitter
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Now if only BoL had increasing cost like dodge roll or streak to promote intelligent gameplay instead of mindless spamming.

    Edit: hell, give increased cost to any skill repeated within 2 seconds

    That would simply not work for most classes as eso simply does not offer enough skills. Sadly.

    Edit on topic: This vid is the perfect showcase whats wrong with esos pvp and especially the healing system. Hold block while mashing bol button. Smartheals empower bad gameplay like this. Ban smart healing.

    This is something I find quite irrational. If someone builds there toon to do one thing, that is bad? He is not going to kill anyone. His spell damage is garbage. It is like if you don't spec into straight dps, noone respects you.

    On topic, this is great, I never though of using BS on a temp, makes sense though, you need the stam regen in PvP and the extra resist and ultimate for remeberance is great too. To bad I usually run spc and trans with the master resto.

    It's not bad when someone uses the tools given to him but when the wrong tools are available.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

    Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use those meatbags and Fasalas Guile folks :(.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    I don´t get the comments on this post. OP has a tanky build that has 2 function: Stay alive and heal. He will never kill anyone with this build. Nothing cheese, nothing that´s wrong with eso healing system, nothing braindead gameplay, just a good supportive build for groupplay pvp.

    Love the support build. People will always complain about those who can stay alive for more than 5 seconds. XD

    It's braindead gameplay, but that's just ESO not his build.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Now if only BoL had increasing cost like dodge roll or streak to promote intelligent gameplay instead of mindless spamming.

    Edit: hell, give increased cost to any skill repeated within 2 seconds

    That would simply not work for most classes as eso simply does not offer enough skills. Sadly.

    Edit on topic: This vid is the perfect showcase whats wrong with esos pvp and especially the healing system. Hold block while mashing bol button. Smartheals empower bad gameplay like this. Ban smart healing.

    This is something I find quite irrational. If someone builds there toon to do one thing, that is bad? He is not going to kill anyone. His spell damage is garbage. It is like if you don't spec into straight dps, noone respects you.

    On topic, this is great, I never though of using BS on a temp, makes sense though, you need the stam regen in PvP and the extra resist and ultimate for remeberance is great too. To bad I usually run spc and trans with the master resto.

    It's not bad when someone uses the tools given to him but when the wrong tools are available.

    It's impossible to make it require targeting. If anyone wanted to play a tab target game they wouldn't be playing this as their main game, and that goes for everyone. The only other option is ground target and no one ever called Healing Springs skillful have they. It's time to accept that you play a game where the most viable option is to find your best ability and use it as much as possible.

    Well I do think it might be possible to create a decent target based system. Either way, I'm aware of the difficulties but that's not the point I was trying to make. Wether the game could be made better in this regard or not, it isn't perfect now, and we have to live with the system we have or leave.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

    Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Manoekin wrote: »
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Now if only BoL had increasing cost like dodge roll or streak to promote intelligent gameplay instead of mindless spamming.

    Edit: hell, give increased cost to any skill repeated within 2 seconds

    That would simply not work for most classes as eso simply does not offer enough skills. Sadly.

    Edit on topic: This vid is the perfect showcase whats wrong with esos pvp and especially the healing system. Hold block while mashing bol button. Smartheals empower bad gameplay like this. Ban smart healing.

    This is something I find quite irrational. If someone builds there toon to do one thing, that is bad? He is not going to kill anyone. His spell damage is garbage. It is like if you don't spec into straight dps, noone respects you.

    On topic, this is great, I never though of using BS on a temp, makes sense though, you need the stam regen in PvP and the extra resist and ultimate for remeberance is great too. To bad I usually run spc and trans with the master resto.

    It's not bad when someone uses the tools given to him but when the wrong tools are available.

    It's impossible to make it require targeting. If anyone wanted to play a tab target game they wouldn't be playing this as their main game, and that goes for everyone. The only other option is ground target and no one ever called Healing Springs skillful have they. It's time to accept that you play a game where the most viable option is to find your best ability and use it as much as possible.

    Well I do think it might be possible to create a decent target based system. Either way, I'm aware of the difficulties but that's not the point I was trying to make. Wether the game could be made better in this regard or not, it isn't perfect now, and we have to live with the system we have or leave.

    I agree with that last part.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Legit.......
    PC EU
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BFT88
    BFT88
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cheese build
  • Edenprime
    Edenprime
    ✭✭✭
    Guys, it really feels like you haven't seen full support builds before which only purpose is to help the group succeed D:
    GM of the largest Finnish guild EU/PC dragonborninc.fi
    Twitter
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edenprime wrote: »
    Guys, it really feels like you haven't seen full support builds before which only purpose is to help the group succeed D:

    No Teamwork allowed!!! Everyone must 1vx as a group. :p
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Stalker V AR 30 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 28 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 29 Sorc | Stalker Il AR 19 DK | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x10 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer
    RIP RÁGE
    YouTube Channel
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice and funny video as always Eden, a healer doing what the class was built for and is best at.....healing.

    Everyone here doesnt know defille or disease damage glyphs, we need to present that part of the game to them.
    Edited by alephthiago on September 18, 2016 5:21PM
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please Eden, can you make a second "Beam Dream Team"?
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    Edenprime wrote: »
    Guys, it really feels like you haven't seen full support builds before which only purpose is to help the group succeed D:

    Nah, if people can't kill it in five seconds it's cheese, OP, or worse "cancer".

    Someday those folks will grow out of it. Keep on rocking man.
    Fun story, couple days ago had some stam malutard smallman claim my mag DK 3 man was a "cheese comp" of bads who had no skill as individual players. After we killed them of course.
    Nice and funny video as always Eden, a healer doing what the class was built for and is best at.....healing.

    Everyone here doesnt know defille or disease damage glyphs, we need to present that part of the game to them.
    Of course they don't know, all ppl use these days is wep/spell dmg glyph or poisons.
    Cyrodiil (the PvP map) is open-world and supports up to 2000 players in it at the same time. ESO’s client is designed to be able to handle (on the recommended spec) 200 players on screen at the same time.
  • Edenprime
    Edenprime
    ✭✭✭
    Please Eden, can you make a second "Beam Dream Team"?

    This kinda happened extempore, so it if happens again I will make another video :D
    GM of the largest Finnish guild EU/PC dragonborninc.fi
    Twitter
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Insert obligatory "Video 10/10. Music -9001/10" comment.
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edenprime wrote: »
    Number of bols in this video... over 9000!
    I run a basic transmutation+bloodspawn+seducer build (willpower dw), no cheesy malutard+reactive combo here!

    over 9000 bol is not cheesy itself?
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Now if only BoL had increasing cost like dodge roll or streak to promote intelligent gameplay instead of mindless spamming.

    Edit: hell, give increased cost to any skill repeated within 2 seconds

    That would simply not work for most classes as eso simply does not offer enough skills. Sadly.

    Edit on topic: This vid is the perfect showcase whats wrong with esos pvp and especially the healing system. Hold block while mashing bol button. Smartheals empower bad gameplay like this. Ban smart healing.

    This is something I find quite irrational. If someone builds there toon to do one thing, that is bad? He is not going to kill anyone. His spell damage is garbage. It is like if you don't spec into straight dps, noone respects you.

    It has nothing to do with dps or healing. It´s specifically smarthealing which removes any form of skill from healing at all.

    I wouldn´t have a problem with the showcased gameplay if the games most efficient way to deal damage was holding block becoming immune to most CC, while pressing one damaging ability rapidly with the game choosing the correct target in range for me.

    I do think it´s problematic if a person effectively using three buttons in theory not even required to move or aim at all is able hardcounter atleast two damagedealers with a proper roation involving multiple skills +character movement and targetting.


    On a sidenote: If he manages to find the button for radiant glory/destruction he IS going to kill people even with base spelldmg.
    Disclaimer: I´ve adopted the forum idiot personality. Every statement that might come of as baiting, non-constructive or insulting is made with genuine heartfelt forum roleplay in mind. Since statements made by idiots are generally not policed in the same way as arguments made by normal forum posters I hereby implore every mod to respect my forum RP with the same kind of standards that the genuine idiots are held to.

    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

    Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Sign In or Register to comment.