The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

1200 crowns for a personality, really?

• Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, it is a bit much, BUT there is little else to spend crowns on, and I thouroughly enjoyed walking around town doing starter quests I have done 50x over. I did not buy it for any other reason than to amuse MYSELF, and mission accomplished.
  • Balticthunder
    Balticthunder
    ✭✭✭
    So far, passing through many towns and zones, I still haven't seen any with this purchased personality - seems it's not that popular or people vote with wallets.
    I agree though that it is overpriced as many other things, because, by my observation, the novelty for crown store items wear off pretty soon, like I rarely see anyone with Breton hero costume anymore.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS can't monitor how many kids are playing the game, but pricing the Drunk personality higher ensures that fewer kids are role playing with it.
    signing off
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Âs long as there a people who buy this stuff ZoS will never go down on prices.
    The recent things are getting more and more expensive it seems.

Also I'm guessing alot of strictly magicka only players have unsubbed and or quit the game. Because of continued neglect and disregard from ZOS towards their play style. So ZOS got to find some other way to pay the bills. Expect ESO to go completely P2W shortly. If things don't change.

As more and more people leave the game for what ever reasons. ZOS will have to find more and more desperate ways, to keep the game funded, and numbers looking good for the investors.
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    this thread reminds me..... i must drop buy the Porsche dealer on the way home and complain bitterly that their cars are just too expensive and its not fair....

Hope they realise their error and re-price them accordingly.
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i bought the "personalities emotion pack" right in the release date, but the 1200 crowns for this ONE personality was the only reason i didn't bought it.
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is this fly dlc coming out? TAKE MY MONEY!

Not quite as bad as a 40$ mount but I'll pay as much as a shwarma to watch my char stumble about dungeons.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best 1200 crowns I ever spent.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • undefeatdgaul
    undefeatdgaul
    ✭✭✭
    why fix problems when you can just ignore people and sell stuff
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos be like

th?&id=OIP.M9da59f3e2a9eb976816fc5ad5860098bo1&w=247&h=247&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
    :joy:
    Edited by Lightninvash on September 21, 2016 7:26PM