The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Purchased Crowns and they don't show up

AndriiPry
AndriiPry
Soul Shriven
Hello ! I need some help. 5500 Crown Pack has not been added to my account. 3 days passed and my crown pack hasn't arrived yet. What i should to do?
My support ticket is 160914-001570.
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're on xbox then power cycle. Additionally if on xbox, make sure it all went through (check your bank statement), sometimes there are some payment issues on microsoft's end. Otherwise once support contacts you they should be able to put them on your account.

If you're on ps4/PC then I'm sure there is something similar to do, but again support will be able to help you. You may have to reply to a few automated emails to get there though.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no magical incantation or spell that needs to be cast or performed on PC/Mac and PS4 to get Crowns after purchase.

This is usually the realm of XBox, and in the past, has required virgins, chickens, and frog parts (not necessarily in that order) to get them. I thought they fixed that, though.
    Edited by Elsonso on September 16, 2016 8:19PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • AndriiPry
    AndriiPry
    Soul Shriven
    There is no magical incantation or spell that needs to be cast or performed on PC/Mac and PS4 to get Crowns after purchase.

This is usually the realm of XBox, and in the past, has required virgins, chickens, and frog parts (not necessarily in that order) to get them. I thought they fixed that, though.

I am playing on PC...Buddy, *** happens.
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol didn't know if rituals existed, only played on PC briefly and never have on ps4 :tongue:. I haven't had any more issues though with crown purchases. Ever since I got rid of eso+ at least (that's where without fail some problem would come up for me). Maybe I didn't have the order right on my sacrifices.
  • AndriiPry
    AndriiPry
    Soul Shriven
    The problem was solved Maeia ^_^. I am so happy.