The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pusy is a cat. A beaver is a big rat.

Riswa
Riswa
[name removed] organized the banning of 1 of my friends from Blackwaterblade after he ran from a duel. The word *** got my friend banned from the game. And pusy is a cat that runs away. [name removed' is an experienced gamer who is using Bethesda to get revenge for his own inferior play. I have reported a few players for outright cheating and nothing ever happened, but I guess some special people get to use the system to achieve their devious aims. Cheating is okay but using mild language is out of bounds!!!!

I would like to see a more transparent system for reporting players and a code of conduct that is easily accessed within the game. Cyrodiill is full of spies and people seeking any advantage they can get including getting people banned. Makes life hard for honest gamers.

Do I get banned now for using the P word? George Carlin had only 7 words that you can not say.

Edited to remove name.
Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on September 15, 2016 3:25PM
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Assuming all of this is accurate (and first offense) it only annoys me for one reason. In theory, an individual was banned for language in an M rated game with profanity filter set on by default.

That said, we're assuming a lot. Or at least, I am.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    This discussion has been closed because discussing disciplinary action is not permitted on these forums.

Your friend can try to appeal his ban by submitting a ticket through the support portal.
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on September 15, 2016 3:23PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.