We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the European PC/Mac megaserver. We will update as new information becomes available.
Maintenance for the week of November 18:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – November 18,  4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 20,  6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 20,  6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Pusy is a cat. A beaver is a big rat.

Riswa
Riswa
[name removed] organized the banning of 1 of my friends from Blackwaterblade after he ran from a duel. The word *** got my friend banned from the game. And pusy is a cat that runs away. [name removed' is an experienced gamer who is using Bethesda to get revenge for his own inferior play. I have reported a few players for outright cheating and nothing ever happened, but I guess some special people get to use the system to achieve their devious aims. Cheating is okay but using mild language is out of bounds!!!!

I would like to see a more transparent system for reporting players and a code of conduct that is easily accessed within the game. Cyrodiill is full of spies and people seeking any advantage they can get including getting people banned. Makes life hard for honest gamers.

Do I get banned now for using the P word? George Carlin had only 7 words that you can not say.

Edited to remove name.
Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on September 15, 2016 3:25PM
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Assuming all of this is accurate (and first offense) it only annoys me for one reason. In theory, an individual was banned for language in an M rated game with profanity filter set on by default.

That said, we're assuming a lot. Or at least, I am.
    "Should I do it? No. Will I do it? Of ***ing course I will."
    "Offense is taken, not given."
    Koht of Kevira: "Imperial" Sorcerer
    Hailie the Returned: "Bosmer" Necromancer
    Glacius Cromeum: Imperial Templar
    Nivek the Shadow: "Imperial" Nightblade
    Syldraaendril Nightwood: Bosmer Warden
    Hailie Silverthorn: "Bosmer" Dragonknight
    Hailie Silverthorn: "Bosmer" Templar
    Hailie Silverthorn: "Bosmer" Nightblade
    Titus Morric Silverthorn: Imperial Dragonknight
    Kartendor: Altmer Sorcerer
    Sephy-Lemme-Smash: Argonian Warden
    Aeris Silverthorn: Breton Templar
    Araenandriah Lyrovehkem: Bosmer Nightblade
    Danron Lyrovehkem: Imperial Sorcerer
    Kevin Silverthorn: "Bosmer" Templar
    Vehk Silverthorn: "Imperial" Necromancer Tank in training
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    This discussion has been closed because discussing disciplinary action is not permitted on these forums.

Your friend can try to appeal his ban by submitting a ticket through the support portal.
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on September 15, 2016 3:23PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.