The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice, just got one of the best o-ticks I've seen in a while - 17.1k for taking ash...i think that fight may have gone on for about 30 or 40 minutes...at least how long it felt like I was banging on the door there...

saw mister jake out and about for a second or two - couldn't really stand still very long to look around...

so, my AD argonian mag warden is in brand spanking new 5pc tinkerer (on SnB), 5pc shacklebreaker, and 2pc willpower...having to wear an ugly blue tinkerer necklace though - cuz, that's the best I can do right now...

absolutely loving the shimmering shield, heroic slash, enchanted forest and decisive weapon combo...i can pretty much spam trees, and permafrost doesn't take very long to get ready either...

yeah, actually looking forward to getting him to 50 now - although, the combat leveling buff he gets now ain't so bad...

go wardens :)
    Edited by geonsocal on March 15, 2018 6:22AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    nice, just got one of the best o-ticks I've seen in a while - 17.1k for taking ash...i think that fight may have gone on for about 30 or 40 minutes...at least how long it felt like I was banging on the door there...

saw mister jake out and about for a second or two - couldn't really stand still very long to look around...

so, my AD argonian mag warden is in brand spanking new 5pc tinkerer (on SnB), 5pc shacklebreaker, and 2pc willpower...having to wear an ugly blue tinkerer necklace though - cuz, that's the best I can do right now...

absolutely loving the shimmering shield, heroic slash, enchanted forest and decisive weapon combo...i can pretty much spam trees, and permafrost doesn't take very long to get ready either...

yeah, actually looking forward to getting him to 50 now - although, the combat leveling buff he gets now ain't so bad...

go wardens :)

Yeah it sure was a good tick had my ap buff and it made it 20k for me i thought i seen you at ash lol took ad long enough to actually put siege down while the people from that genicide guild was yelling at everyone to siege yet they never siege they just like to boss ppl around and act to cool for school i guess ha ha and leech ap
    Edited by Jake1576 on March 15, 2018 7:32AM
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvPQIfjva9Q

My latest episode to the run series. These are supposed to be funny. As I said, if you are going to zerg someone, make sure its impressive so players like myself can at least laugh about it or make something with it.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    great vid, nice job editing...loved that song...

you certainly are a wizard on and around those rocks...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good video! I notice a lot of people turn on friendly player markers and individual health bars. Maybe it's an age thing, but I tried that once and got confused lol. For me, I set my interface so friendlies have no markings above them.

Nice skyshard-grab in the heat of battle :smile:
    PS4NA
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got a chance to say hi to the general last night out in Vivec...

it always makes me smile when I get to run in to one of you for second - normally we're all moving so fast it's hard to even say hi...

was on a nice run from bloodmayne, faregyl, roebuck, arrius and then sejanus...got squashed though at brk...

this is probably just me being crazy, and, on a bit of a capture keep high at that moment :o,

after playing on all alliances for a couple of years now - whenever I play on AD, even though I am solo - i don't feel like i'm fighting solo...

in terms of players rezzing other players, folks sieging, generally supporting one another...

I don't get that same "vibe" on DC and EP...

probably not explaining myself too well - but, for whatever reason I just get a bit of a friendlier, more chilled feeling when wearing yellow from the players around me...

which considering the amount of players who jump from alliance to alliance these days, probably doesn't make a lot of sense...

definitely not the first time I've noticed it though...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 16, 2018 5:27PM
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lemme catch you with the friendly side of this axe. Jk

I sometimes res if it’s relatively safe.....many a times just not worth it. Someone waiting to catch me.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    okay, now I have this whole which faction do I enjoy more thing stuck in my head...

at this point I've put at least a couple of hundred hours in on each faction...

DC is my main alliance, and, the one I most identify with and want to fight for - however, when i'm playing - it usually feels like most folks are doing their own thing...not very cohesive...

EP can be a struggle at times with getting people to rez and siege...

maybe it's just because I associate AD with most of the "stoners" in the game (goodness knows in truth they're spread throughout cyrodiil)...but, even when heavily outnumbered (which except for that year long run when AD ruled just about every campaign), I've always felt a bit more cohesion and enjoyment while fighting wearing yellow...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 18, 2018 2:28AM
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    Good video! I notice a lot of people turn on friendly player markers and individual health bars. Maybe it's an age thing, but I tried that once and got confused lol. For me, I set my interface so friendlies have no markings above them.

Nice skyshard-grab in the heat of battle :smile:

I grabbed it to *** Kns off, thats why I included it in the video. :)
    Edited by Abysswarrior45 on March 16, 2018 7:05PM
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stoney_McGeee what's your story...you're obviously a legend.

what faction did you start with?
    why do you jump factions?

not judging, just curious.

i respect your skill.
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭

i respect your skill.

You sent Kns some mail, huh? What was that all about?
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭

i respect your skill.

I don’t think of myself as that at all. Anyone who knows me will call me humble for the most part. I’m just a guy trying to have a fun time with chill people. Hence Which is why people want to play with me.

But I started with AD and played mainly AD, in fact I have 4 AD toons, 1 Ep (I never play) and 2 DC.
    After a long break and playing my magDk I ended up getting emp after not even trying to get emp, and people gave me a lot of *** for playing my DC, some called me a spy , it was ridiculous.
    So I decided I wanted to farm and kill some AD after all the snip they were talking and show them what 12 coordinated people can do.
    which is why you’ll find me mostly on ADs side.

(Plus magdk hasn’t been the same since The sewers update)
    Edited by Stoney_McGeee on March 17, 2018 1:52PM
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭

i respect your skill.

Did you mean to quote me? I don’t recal messaging KnS. I am a troll so a lot of times I do message people saying trolly things.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i respect your skill.

I don’t think of myself as that at all. Anyone who knows me will call me humble for the most part. I’m just a guy trying to have a fun time with chill people. Hence Which is why people want to play with me.

But I started with AD and played mainly AD, in fact I have 4 AD toons, 1 Ep (I never play) and 2 DC.
    After a long break and playing my magDk I ended up getting emp after not even trying to get emp, and people gave me a lot of *** for playing my DC, some called me a spy , it was ridiculous.
    So I decided I wanted to farm and kill some AD after all the snip they were talking and show them what 12 coordinated people can do.

although i'm not a groupie anymore - I don't think the importance of good group raid leaders can be understated...

i played for about the first 6 to 8 months without grouping, it wasn't until i did begin grouping that I really started to learn to pvp...

I really appreciate all those players whom are willing to take charge and help so many others with their game, and, whom also provide a good structure for our more social players to participate in...

thanks for all you bring to our pvp platform/server stoney :)
    Edited by geonsocal on March 17, 2018 4:59PM
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭

i respect your skill.

although i'm not a groupie anymore - I don't think the importance of good group raid leaders can be understated...

i played for about the first 6 to 8 months without grouping, it wasn't until i did begin grouping that I really started to learn to pvp...

I really appreciate all those players whom are willing to take charge and help so many others with their game, and, whom also provide a good structure for our more social players to participate in...

thanks for all you bring to our pvp platform/server stoney :)

I just hope to encourage more players to get coordinated. You don’t have to “Zerg” mindlessly or “Zerg surfing” following the pack.
    I want to meta to pass where zergs of 24+ in guild chat and pug groups taking empty keeps and more people coordinate and number crunch skills and builds.
    The ananolgy I tell my guild a lot of times is “I’m just the captain of the ship, y’all keep the boat upfloat”

If guilds / groups work as a unit and came together, pvp would be so much more litty. If all the solo players or small scale players started grouping up 12-14 mans, mindless zergs and pug zergs won’t be a thing.

I’m also not elitist so when people ask for advice or group coms, I tell them.
    Of course some people will say different and call me trash and a zergling but it’s all fun and games to me , cracks me up.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    I’ll make sure to post some of my guild clips I’m putting together of my “48 man” and how “I don’t know how to play” Hahahaha

Wtf? That’s news. You never saw Stoney’s little 6 man crew holding Faregyl captive all night long? Yeah they know what they’re doing. It’s like small group commando extreme.

I do prefer the Zerg though. I tend to wander.

i respect your skill.

cool! i still like to see you playing because i remember you from the old days.
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    I’ll make sure to post some of my guild clips I’m putting together of my “48 man” and how “I don’t know how to play” Hahahaha

Wtf? That’s news. You never saw Stoney’s little 6 man crew holding Faregyl captive all night long? Yeah they know what they’re doing. It’s like small group commando extreme.

I do prefer the Zerg though. I tend to wander.

i respect your skill.

cool! i still like to see you playing because i remember you from the old days.

Yea pretty soon though im gonna hang up the boots, I’m running out of ideas of how to spice things up in the battle field for unique fights and terrain.
    If more ball groups start forming things will start getting more competitive and I won’t quit, that’s mainly what I’m missing, good ole guild vs guild fights, I used to be friends with a lot of old guild leaders which made the competitiveness that much more appealing.

Hopefully there’s some Op crown that’s grinding his CP at the moment lol
    (Soulless Knights)
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭

i respect your skill.

Did you mean to quote me? I don’t recal messaging KnS. I am a troll so a lot of times I do message people saying trolly things.

Jesus, I'm trying not to be a *** here but I quoted Generalmyrick ffs. He sent Kns 1000 gold for running or something which I assume was because of the video I linked -_-
  • wozborne
    wozborne
    ✭✭✭
    @Jake1576 I saw you on your Grand Overlord for the first time yesterday and I gotta say, those 5 stars make you seem way more intimidating haha.
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭

i respect your skill.

Jesus, I'm trying not to be a *** here but I quoted Generalmyrick ffs. He sent Kns 1000 gold for running or something which I assume was because of the video I linked -_-

I wasn’t even being a *** about it, I misread it lol
    (Soulless Knights)
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ugh, i keep getting killed by the same soul assault spamming, sweeping templar...

DC's lluminati something or another...

they only have like 680 or so cp...at least I wasn't the only getting killed :#

they have the whole fighting thing down pretty darn good...

I can't really even blame it on my sucky mag sorc rotations...

been one of those nights were I've spent more time riding than fighting...

even if it means getting beat up over and over by just one player - better than having to get on my horse and ride and ride and ride...

alright, hope they still there (faregyl mine), let me try something "different"...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 18, 2018 11:13PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and that ladies and gentlemen is why I enjoy playing for the dominion so much in vivec - the cool player per faction ratio is just so so much higher in the dominion...

great to see everyone out there this afternoon (afternoon for myself at least :p )...

been having a blast battling out of roebeck...saw a lot of names to make me smile - and, even think I may have caught a glimpse of the captain...was up on the top floor spamming relentless focus, light attack and lethal/poison arrow down below when I thought I had seen drogskol for a second on my screen :)

the whole time I was on my mag sorc the last couple of days, i kept thinking - I wish I was playing my stam blade...

haven't played the character for at least a few weeks and the rotations and playstyle came back pretty easy...

uses a 2h (spriggans), bow (markmans) setup...for some reason I'm also wearing maw of the infernal - I think it may have been to have the deadroth and bat swarm animation together...i can't remember...

all that glorious stamina at my disposal...the only challenge is when I really need to sneak away...

got caught watching kns (?) and someone with burrito in their name (2 red players) 2vX folks, got caught in an ult aoe, and, wasn't able to cloak and get away...just picked the wrong direction to go and hide in :o
    Edited by geonsocal on March 18, 2018 11:20PM
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might have to make Vivec my home campaign again. Shor is just painful.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's happening on Shor?
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I changed my guest to Sotha Sil. The que for shor waiting for vivec to pop has gotten too bad.

Even the dead campaign has problems. You just start taking a resource and the sharks smell blood in the water. Come out of nowhere looking for action I guess. Nothing is easy.
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was a good weekend in Vivec. The stars were out in force, I saw @geonsocal , Jake/Haleystars, and @reiverx. I didn't see you @Abysswarrior45 - I watched your videos and life is better for me on the other side of the map from you. I almost was able to rez geo I'm not sure if I got it through the battle chaos but I tried!

This weekend I went for a healer role in Cyrodiil. I didn't respec my champion points but I did switch some skills lines around. I grouped up with Potter's group, who is one of the guys I like grouping with. He's a positive guy, he knows how to play the map, and I don't have to say anything - my favorite kind of group. I wore some Worm Cult, Bloodspawn, and Willpower Jewelry to go with my one-off gold resto staff. With the cheap resto ultimate and bloodspawn I was a healing machine. It was nice not having to be the dps all the time but still able to contribute with purifying light and getting some reflective light fireballs out there too. I might have to change it up and become a full time healer. I've been collecting some Almalexia's Mercy pieces to see what running that in Cyro might be like. If anything it might make me less of a target because I won't have blue orbs flying around me. I don't know how useful it will actually be.

Also - does Worm Cult provide the buff to nearby allies if we aren't grouped? I'm not sure. If not, I might look into something else for when I'm solo. It was good to see everyone out there and I had a lot of fun keeping people alive instead of making people dead.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Howdy @Ballcap ...

i'm really enjoying life in cyrodiil in more support roles for my characters...having a character that can out heal a good bit of incoming damage is a blast - hah, take that mister eye of flame :p

Worm's Raiment Set
    (2 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
    (3 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
    (4 items) Adds 129 Magica Recovery
    (5 items) Reduces the cost of your Magicka abilities by 4% for you and your group.

the magic set that i want to give a spin is alteration mastery...i have it all - just haven't equipped it on any one yet...

Robes of Alteration Mastery Set
    (2 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (3 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (4 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
    (5 items) Reduces the cost of all of your abilities by 6%.

i've been having a challenge recently on my mag sorc having an issue with not enough stamina for break free...if i use this i could probably switch from witchmother's brew to a tri-stat food and get my stam pool to about 13k to 14k...
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I can tell you what's not happening. AD putting up siege and forward camps is what's not happening. Drives me nuts. I once even offered to give away free siege. Maybe they all thought I was kidding.
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Howdy @Ballcap ...

i'm really enjoying life in cyrodiil in more support roles for my characters...having a character that can out heal a good bit of incoming damage is a blast - hah, take that mister eye of flame :p

Worm's Raiment Set
    (2 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
    (3 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
    (4 items) Adds 129 Magica Recovery
    (5 items) Reduces the cost of your Magicka abilities by 4% for you and your group.

the magic set that i want to give a spin is alteration mastery...i have it all - just haven't equipped it on any one yet...

Robes of Alteration Mastery Set
    (2 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (3 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (4 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
    (5 items) Reduces the cost of all of your abilities by 6%.

i've been having a challenge recently on my mag sorc having an issue with not enough stamina for break free...if i use this i could probably switch from witchmother's brew to a tri-stat food and get my stam pool to about 13k to 14k...

Try amberplasm instead. Amber would probably benefit you more and you could crutch on dark conversion for your mag sustain. Can't bash when the sorc has streaked and created distance. Best if you streak through the opponent then immediately dark conversion some. Amber will provide all the stam sustain you need and I know quite a few mag sorcs who run the serpent I believe for the stam recovery on that too.
    Edited by Abysswarrior45 on March 19, 2018 7:38PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »

I can tell you what's not happening. AD putting up siege and forward camps is what's not happening. Drives me nuts. I once even offered to give away free siege. Maybe they all thought I was kidding.

Sounds like EP! lol