Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

I have that on my bookshelf, but, was only able to make it through about 20 pages or so...

I need to give it another try...

It's good. Read it, then watch Blade Runner 2019 and Blade Runner 2049. It's the best sci-fi ever.

I've been reading a book instead lol, no reason to PvP and put myself through unnecessary stress if I don't have to.

I fall asleep after one paragraph now. I'm an ADHD reader. Don't know how I got my college degree. lol

I've been doing PVE with my new Wardens where I know I won't get gank'd while riding around. :)

I have that condition too. I am still getting through it on my Kindle for my phone. Just read it before bed.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on November 15, 2017 9:48PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unfathomable Darkness Set Set
    (2 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical
    (3 items) Adds 1487 Physical Penetration
    (4 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (5 items) When you deal damage, you have a 10% chance to call a murder of crows around you for 12 seconds. Every 3 seconds a crow will be sent to peck the closest enemy within 12 meters of you, dealing 4000 Physical Damage. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.

Mad Tinkerer Set
    (2 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
    (3 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
    (4 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
    (5 items) When you deal damage, you have a 10% chance to summon a Verminous Fabricant that charges the nearest enemy, dealing 10,000 Shock Damage to all enemies in its path, knocking them into the air, and stunning them for 2 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.

Wow, those are nice stats. I will have to get CWC.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't even bothered to go into cyrodil since the patch
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfathomable Darkness Set Set
    (2 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical
    (3 items) Adds 1487 Physical Penetration
    (4 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (5 items) When you deal damage, you have a 10% chance to call a murder of crows around you for 12 seconds. Every 3 seconds a crow will be sent to peck the closest enemy within 12 meters of you, dealing 4000 Physical Damage. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.

Mad Tinkerer Set
    (2 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
    (3 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
    (4 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
    (5 items) When you deal damage, you have a 10% chance to summon a Verminous Fabricant that charges the nearest enemy, dealing 10,000 Shock Damage to all enemies in its path, knocking them into the air, and stunning them for 2 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.

Wow, those are nice stats. I will have to get CWC.

for some reason in my head the image of those crows flying around while my black khajiit cat spins around with his steel tornado has got me happy :)

i may end up putting a set on my stam blade, whom happens to be a vampire, just in the hopes i can get the crows to proc while using the bat swarm...

you know you're a nerd when stuff like that seems like it would be super cool...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't even bothered to go into cyrodil since the patch

very understandable...i was out of there for a few days - but, after a couple of years of logging on almost daily to go fight - my hunger got the better of me yesterday...

super, super frustrating situation though...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cyrodil blows right now. However, if you res back at highrock or whatever your starter keep is it has been working.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Cyrodil blows right now. However, if you res back at highrock or whatever your starter keep is it has been working.

I need to give that a try...

never would have imagined a few years ago getting so hooked on pvping :'(
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...if a fight starts heading in the wrong direction - i'm out of there :# ...
    Hmmm. I *may* have silently rolled off the back of a keep a few times lately when an enemy zerg rolls into the flags and there were only 5 or so friendlies defending... lol

2-3 more friendlies riding in see me hop off the wall and stealth up - probably thinking "deserter"

Hey - I'm just trying to spare my "X" button, which is mashed repeatedly every time I have to close application :wink:

PS4NA
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    Hmmm. I *may* have silently rolled off the back of a keep a few times lately when an enemy zerg rolls into the flags and there were only 5 or so friendlies defending... lol

2-3 more friendlies riding in see me hop off the wall and stealth up - probably thinking "deserter"

Hey - I'm just trying to spare my "X" button, which is mashed repeatedly every time I have to close application :wink:

well, i will have you know - it is a very legit combat strategy - as exemplified in this spectacular example of military prowess demonstrated by these fine fellows...
    giphy.gif
    Edited by geonsocal on November 16, 2017 7:48PM
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »

well, i will have you know - it is a very legit combat strategy - as exemplified in this spectacular example of military prowess demonstrated by these fine fellows...
    giphy.gif

They were running from a rabbit so that is legit
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    PvP seems dead anymore no real reason
    not too bad so far...in on my AD mag warden...about 50k AP before my first death...

it's a little frustrating having to ride your mount everywhere, but, it's playable...haven't really even seen much lag...

the name of this game is "zerg up and don't die"...

EP has cleverly taken advantage during this bit of turmoil to grab the lead with 22 days to go...

waxlock is our red emp...it looks weird on the leaderboard...but, this is the present and forseeable future...next I'm sure I'll see madden in AD zone chat asking if anyone is looking for a group :)

By waxlock you mean loweye the cheater dude deserves to get banned on this account to I have video of him exploiting to get into a keep by his ad friend letting him ambush in the door lol if it wasn't bad enough with the load screens this tard waxlock is emperor now I really don't want to play pvp vivec ps4 na has to be the worst pvp server on any platform that eso is on lol

Oh yeah the AD emp for the last 6 months was such an upstanding guy. :p
    Looks like AD is night capping it's way back to the lead.

Tbh everyone that normally has emp in vivec na has probably done something that's not great and it doesn't make it okay it's just I haven't seen any of them break any mechanics for my own self I guess I'll admit I was just a little salty cause I actually seen it happen when waxlock did it I've always heard from other people this person or that person is breaking mechanics to get by but it was always just speculation up until I witnessed it myself
    Edited by Jake1576 on November 17, 2017 10:47AM
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, this is bad. The remainder of the guild were talking about moving to the game where all the others went.

:(

• PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know it's been suggested, and it would be a big undertaking, but with the population in Cyrodiil dwindling, I really hope ZOS combines EU and PS4 servers. I've been playing on EU server recently during NA prime time, which is EU's down time, and it's very much a ghost town so I skyshard hunt. And occasionally, I run into a 1v1 siege battle.

Even Alik'r dolmen farming sometimes has no one, but me.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    Well, this is bad. The remainder of the guild were talking about moving to the game where all the others went.

:(
    Can't say I blame them. Today's update on the load screen issue seems to indicate a client-side fix is needed. We all know how long that will take. I'd be surprised if it's patched before December 1st. I can't believe how damaging this has been to console PvP, and how slow ZOS has been to react. By the time the load screens are behind us, I fear many will have left the game for good out of frustration. Such a shame.
    PS4NA
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, short (but good) update for today: Looks like the fixes we're implementing have tentatively passed QA testing on our internal clients, so we're working on getting everything built out. We'll have some news for you early next week on when you can expect these fixes to go live and what happened to cause all this. For now, if you aren't already, you can try relogging when you're sitting at a long load screen and that will sometimes help get you through a little faster.

Thanks again for your patience; we know this has been a very frustrating issue to deal with.

yep, that definitely sounds like we figured out what is broke - but, it's gonna take a couple more weeks to fix...

it'll be interesting to see if zos makes any attempt to revive pvp on the consoles...

I have to imagine we'll end up losing around 50% of an already dwindling pvp population...
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, sounds like a client side fix so 5 to 7 days to get Sony/MS certified and we have Thanksgiving in the middle to slow that down.
    Already beat Clockwork City on one account 3/4 beat on other account.
    Guess I will just have to play some more Assassin's Creed Origins to satisfy my stealthy blood lust.
    Our guild is on life support as well.
    Edited by TequilaFire on November 18, 2017 1:13AM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait there may be hope, the just announced giving out free nix-ox mounts during a scheduled maintenance on Wed. 11/22 so maybe just maybe we will get a patch during the maintenance.
    We’re excited to let you know that we're giving away a free Nix-Ox War-Steed mount to all ESO: Morrowind players!

For anyone who currently owns ESO: Morrowind, simply log into the game anytime between now and November 26. We’ll be giving out the first batch of Nix-Ox mounts during a scheduled maintenance next Wednesday, November 22. If you aren’t able to log in before then, we’ll be sending a second batch on Tuesday, November 28.

If you don’t yet own ESO: Morrowind and would like to take advantage of this special offer, all you need to do is log into the game after purchasing ESO: Morrowind before November 26.

#BlackFriday #Soon

Edited by TequilaFire on November 18, 2017 1:46AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, sounds like a client side fix so 5 to 7 days to get Sony/MS certified and we have Thanksgiving in the middle to slow that down.
    Guess I will just have to play some more Assassin's Creed Origins to satisfy my stealthy blood lust.

howdy @TequilaFire ...hmmmmm, the last assassin's creed game I played was black flag...

I'm a big eye candy guy when it comes to gaming...

how do you like the feel, play and look of the game?
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I miss seeing you guys in pvp :(
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

howdy @TequilaFire ...hmmmmm, the last assassin's creed game I played was black flag...

I'm a big eye candy guy when it comes to gaming...

how do you like the feel, play and look of the game?

I am a huge AC fan and I can say ACO is one of the better ones.
    They have improved the combat and the ancient Egypt theme and graphics are great.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got into Vivec for a bit over the weekend. It’s all fun until you die. Then have to close app.

The biggest Zerg my daggerfall brethren could muster up was half dozen men. I didn’t stay long, just enough for reward box.

Got a cool new achievement for killing a grand overlord! He’d of wrecked me quickly, but my Bow ulti mowed him down while I ran for life.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Got into Vivec for a bit over the weekend. It’s all fun until you die. Then have to close app.

The biggest Zerg my daggerfall brethren could muster up was half dozen men. I didn’t stay long, just enough for reward box.

Got a cool new achievement for killing a grand overlord! He’d of wrecked me quickly, but my Bow ulti mowed him down while I ran for life.

those unexpected victories are the bestest - especially when they come with an achievement :)

some folks thrive on being the lone ranger and going around beating up on 2 or 3 players at a time - I an not one if them...

so, most definitely with the load screen issue I want to stay around other players...i was playing DC a week or so agio and found myself pretty much alone on the map, and, didn't end up staying that long in cyrodiil...

I've actually been in a good bit the last few days...mostly just trying to reach 100k AP on as many charactets as possible...

I think though that crazy urge i have to do that with all my characters is starting to fade...i've finally reached a spot in the game where adding more gold isn't that crucial (thankfully i never got in to housing)...

with the wrothgar event i went ahead and but my bosmer back into 1 piece kena, 5 pieces cowards gear, 5 pieces fiord's legacy to do some farming...

I haven't crafted him speed pots - but, with his 30% from Cowards, 15% Fiords, 10% for hurricane, and 2% from the windrunner champion points - i'm guessing the only person faster than me should be an orc wearing the same gear...

not quite sure what it means - but, both major protection and major expedition constantly show on my character screen...the drawback with cowards gear being that the tool tip states you need to be sprinting in order to gain major protection...haven't really tested it to see if it is on fact up 100% of the time...

I had tried this setup briefly in cyrodiil and just found it frustrating (kept running into things) and really squishy (only had about 20k health in cyrodiil at that time)...

re-tooled things a bit to get my health in cyrodiil up to 27k (still maintaining 3.1k weapon damage on bow and 2H with either power surge or rally) and experimented playing totally different from what i normally do...lots of roll dodging and sprinting around, my stam recovery is at around 2.2k, so that along with dark deal keeps me gassed up on stamina...

usually i'm pretty relaxed and my combat speed is fairly pedestrian - i re-slotted crit rush and practiced playing at a much faster speed (while still trying to avoid running into every rock, tree and wall out there :#)...

i'm thinking just maybe this build now could do pretty okay against other folks (at worse - chances are if i slot streak i can always run away if a fight starts heading in the wrong direction)...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 20, 2017 7:10PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't played PVP since the load screen issue. I've been leveling up my 2 new Wardens. RIP my EP Stamknight and EP Stamblade.

I've also been playing on the EU server. Still amazed how alliances get anything done with all the different languagaes in zone chat. But since load screen problem is on EU server as well, I've been leveling up in Orsinium and farming materials. Funny how after 2 years since launch my PS4 NA account has thousands of mats and all skills. Playing from scratch is frustrating when trying to make food, pots and gear. And then trying to improve gear...oh man.
    Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on November 20, 2017 8:28PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't played PVP since the load screen issue. I've been leveling up my 2 new Wardens. RIP my EP Stamknight and EP Stamblade.

I've also been playing on the EU server. Still amazed how alliances get anything done with all the different languagaes in zone chat. But since load screen problem is on EU server as well, I've been leveling up in Orsinium and farming materials. Funny how after 2 years since launch my PS4 NA account has thousands of mats and all skills. Playing from scratch is frustrating when trying to make food, pots and gear. And then trying to improve gear...oh man.

is their zone chat as "spicy" :D as ours?

Edit: I didn't even think about crafting for the first 8 months - the only reason I finally started was to be able to upgrade gear...

about 18 or so months later - I have 26 more days to finally finish researching my very last trait - powered maul...

weapon/armor and enchanting were brutal...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 20, 2017 8:39PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh man, wanted to hop on my EP mag dk yesterday - until I saw the current score and then looked at the map...

nearly the whole flipping map was red...

ended up finally taking my dunmer in to vardenfall...

currently he's parked outside of the public dungeon on the north end of the map...

the public dungeons are some of my most favorite content in the game...still haven't checked out those public dungeons in morrowind...

in case you haven't heard yet...the loading screen fix should be done by Wednesday November 29...
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭

is their zone chat as "spicy" :D as ours?

Edit: I didn't even think about crafting for the first 8 months - the only reason I finally started was to be able to upgrade gear...

about 18 or so months later - I have 26 more days to finally finish researching my very last trait - powered maul...

weapon/armor and enchanting were brutal...

LOL Can't tell if zone chat is spicy or salty when I can't understand German, Spanish or any of the other languages. The English chat seems normal. Not as much drama.

My new Wardens are spoiled. They got 5/2/2 epic gear starting at Level 10. 100K gold each to do as they please. With all that CP, they blazed through the first 9 levels with random gear. With tri-food and critical pots, they are buffed.

My EU toons are grinding and grinding. I finally made 5/2/2 gear with half green and the rest white. And then whatever enchantments I can make or find. Not enough gold to buy. Oh the struggle.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got to kill the emperor tonight. Sweet achievement and everything. Then right after it his squad rolled right over us and the b tards camped our dead bodies so had to restart the game.

Wish I could have got that one on my main. Gawd I hope they fix this crap show tomorrow. I’m getting that PvP itch again.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are finally fixing it but i have a feeling it might be a little late for some of the people who are in the guilds i am in they have already moved on to other games glad the loading screens are going to be getting fixed tho i've stopped playing the game as much as i use to i use to play alot i would play for 14 hours or more a day lol i'm kind of glad the load screen problem did happen it's allowed me to try out other games i just hope that the pvp population can recover after this it probably will but will take awhile to do so
    Edited by Jake1576 on November 22, 2017 6:45AM
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad to see only 1 bar each on Vivec US evenings when it used to be pop locked or at least three bars for each faction. On the upside less lag and disconnects because there are less people spamming skills. Just have to run in a group so someone can do rezzing to avoid the loading screens.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grand overlord and then emp on back to back days - nice :)

was playing EP a bit, weird night, ended up just riding around the countryside going in delves and checking different spots out...

solo'd my first town, easier than the resources, only annoying thing was I killed the guards at the center flag first and by the time I had taken the other two flags, the guards had all re-spawned at the center flag...really :#