Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    Lokirules wrote: »
    I can truly say that Fallout 76 is awesome even with all its glorious bugs I was doing pvp with a few friends and we *** up people we had a huge bounty and got Zerged down but it was amazing

thanks for letting us know :)

hmmmm, wow - gaming wise my time may be getting pretty filled up...

I'm not completely burned out on eso (even after 3 plus years), however - it pretty refreshing to play different games that are also enjoyable...

and, like most folks - there's only so much time available to me to play games...
    I and about 8 to 12 others in my guild already have decided to form a small tribe. We have general ideas for character builds and a base location that several of us fortified the crap out of today. The base creation is probably my favorite thing about 76 I have taken Killboxes to a whole new lvl 😂
    Edited by Lokirules on November 8, 2018 11:56PM
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MalagenR I supported my claim with videos, but you just run your mouth like everyone in the community and fail to provide any backup. You'd definitely get Xed without question. Zerglings are like sheep and we your keepers. We herd you to the kill zone and you guys have no clue what to do when it happens. No resource management, no damage on your own, no spacial awareness, slow reactions, and extremely predictable movements. The only exception being when you decide to throw on a cheesy build and use it SOMEWHAT effectively, but due to the fact you love to run your mouth with no support, I assume thats not you. You're just AP for the enemy and a VD proc for the friendly you're next to. :)

lol.....
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in no way do I intend to be judgemental (one of my least admired qualities on myself or others), but - i just don't understand where some of ya'll get the energy to fuss with other folks...

it's just something that's really difficult for me to comprehend...I'm unsure of the purpose it serves...

I mean, I'm interested in what other folks think, but, not to the point where I'm fixated on proving someone else wrong...

it just doesn't seem very important, or rewarding...

maybe I just don't care...

I kick in on one other forum site...it's a basketball fan site: knickerblogger...

a lot of long time posters, primarily focused on analytics and commiserating on the shared love of a doomed sports franchise...

for years the same people have been going back and forth arguing with one another...

much more lenient and liberal moderation...the back and forth can get a little verbally rough at times...

I just don't get that "competitive" part of corresponding and communicating with others...

maybe something is missing in me :o
    Edited by geonsocal on November 9, 2018 8:24AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorry for being such a major buzzkill above...
    ReflectingWaterloggedAnt-size_restricted.gif
    it was late when i wrote that...

everyone - please continue with your normal activities:
    UnkemptQuarrelsomeArmedcrab-size_restricted.gif
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a pizza geon

donatos-pizza.jpg
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_nhdhjoc5EG1tjetzzo1_400.gif

life as it should be...
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorry for being such a major buzzkill above...
    ReflectingWaterloggedAnt-size_restricted.gif
    it was late when i wrote that...

everyone - please continue with your normal activities:
    UnkemptQuarrelsomeArmedcrab-size_restricted.gif

I don't anymore, that's why I LOL'd. waste of energy, better to just look for names on the battlefield and make em pay
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One must have Khajiit pizza though.
    Just watch out for fur.

3996-17-1478987385.jpg
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watch out for fur.

3996-17-1478987385.jpg

where the heck is that place at?
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watch out for fur.

3996-17-1478987385.jpg

'Chef Turtle'

Hmmmmmmmm
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyrim with mods. lol
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrim with mods. lol
    Aka Cancer
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyrim with mods. lol
    Aka Cancer

Heart disease maybe, no cancer. ;)
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrim with mods. lol
    Aka Cancer

Lol i was talking about the PS4 mods for Skyrim they are terrible
    Edited by Lokirules on November 9, 2018 11:43PM
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh look i can post on the forums again back from a 5 day suspension lol
    Edited by Jake1576 on November 9, 2018 11:56PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyrim with mods. lol
    Aka Cancer

Lol i was talking about the PS4 mods for Skyrim they are terrible

tenor.gif?itemid=4867416
    :)
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^^^
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    had a blast this weekend getting my characters up to tier 3 in vivec eu (still have 2 more to go)...

lots of people on the map...at one point even got to ride with a full group - it was awesome...

with lots of folks around me i can play similar to how i play with my max characters - reckless :)

interestingly enough - chat did get a little spicier...still pretty tame by NA standards...had to slot the "Thank You" emote just so i could be in line with everyone else...that's cool...still makes me smile to see folks writing in french and german...both of which i've studied a bit at one point in life - but, pretty much remember nothing...

also spent a good bit of time with RDR2...it was funny - finally had that flashback moment to my GTA days when i was trying to steal this wagon with an oil container on the back - kept dying and crashing and blowing up...suddenly i remembered some of those old GTA missions (i think the last one i played was GTA IV) and some of the rng involved with "random" encounters while trying to complete a mission...

lots of cussing at the tv :s

my plan is to finish getting my other two toons to tier 3, and, then get them all up to level 25 (they're all at level 24 right now)...i'm waiting to open all their ROTW bags until they're out level 25...

my gear is still a mess on all my characters - thankfully though with combat leveling and particularly playing around a group of other players - my characters do just fine...

after that i'll head back over to vivec NA...was planning on staying blue - but, i'm really really curious to see how my mag sorc preforms now - and, he's AD...so, we'll see...
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Spent some quality time in Vivec over the weekend. Man these Milegates things make some interesting battle tactics. These fights are worse than outpost wars. I’ve no idea what the other new outposts were added for but making it a major pain trying to control more and getting lost trying to find it.

Got to see the main attraction at the Alesia bridge. I have a feeling that it will remain mostly forever destroyed if fo no reason than it’s cool to see it blown up! And then no one had repair kits to put it Back together so we could get across it. My hot bar is so messed up with all this stuff on there.

FTC. Whatever we want that to mean. Man I had a time getting into the right group. Got to be more descriptive. North, South East or West, LFG. It’s too hard trying to make it to the small squad commando stuff down south. Heck, by the time I get there, they’re ready to move on.

Biggest group I got into was about 12 people at any time. Same ol story. People all over the map. It’s so hard to gain traction.

The fights were everywhere and plentiful, and massive. How do they have the numbers everywhere? Like alright. Our 8 man squad and some stragglers are gonna take Brindle. Wait. No. 40 freaking reds are gonna come pouring out of there and roll us over, while another 30 yellow come up from the south.

Heck with it. Let’s death spawn up to Kingscrest and come back down to chalman. It’s the same freaking thing. We get a little traction at one point. Then lose focus on the Milegates fights.

They tried to farm us in the farmhouse tower at roe. But we’re too good for that dumb stuff. No ones going in there after you.

Saw an old adversary out there. Name rhymes with Pooch......you take him Cherry Pact. He’s all yours now.
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Spent some quality time in Vivec over the weekend. Man these Milegates things make some interesting battle tactics. These fights are worse than outpost wars. I’ve no idea what the other new outposts were added for but making it a major pain trying to control more and getting lost trying to find it.

Got to see the main attraction at the Alesia bridge. I have a feeling that it will remain mostly forever destroyed if fo no reason than it’s cool to see it blown up! And then no one had repair kits to put it Back together so we could get across it. My hot bar is so messed up with all this stuff on there.

FTC. Whatever we want that to mean. Man I had a time getting into the right group. Got to be more descriptive. North, South East or West, LFG. It’s too hard trying to make it to the small squad commando stuff down south. Heck, by the time I get there, they’re ready to move on.

Biggest group I got into was about 12 people at any time. Same ol story. People all over the map. It’s so hard to gain traction.

The fights were everywhere and plentiful, and massive. How do they have the numbers everywhere? Like alright. Our 8 man squad and some stragglers are gonna take Brindle. Wait. No. 40 freaking reds are gonna come pouring out of there and roll us over, while another 30 yellow come up from the south.

Heck with it. Let’s death spawn up to Kingscrest and come back down to chalman. It’s the same freaking thing. We get a little traction at one point. Then lose focus on the Milegates fights.

They tried to farm us in the farmhouse tower at roe. But we’re too good for that dumb stuff. No ones going in there after you.

Saw an old adversary out there. Name rhymes with Pooch......you take him Cherry Pact. He’s all yours now.

We don’t want him lol
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got in one of those milegate fights at ash (blue versus yellow)...

stayed there for a few minutes, but, I couldn't really figure out what the whole point was - just seems like siege flying around from both sides...

eventually red showed up and starting attacking ash so we had to pull back from the gate...

still not sure though how you "win" one of those milegate siege fights...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 12, 2018 8:33PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P.
    giphy.gif

just cuz we were all young once :)
    3c4197d82fd4c740176563f81e7c2bca.gif

maybe my favorite pic...
    150404-lee.jpg
    Edited by geonsocal on November 12, 2018 8:47PM
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    R.I.P.
    giphy.gif

maybe my favorite pic...
    150404-lee.jpg
    He will be missed
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P.
    giphy.gif

maybe my favorite pic...
    150404-lee.jpg
    He will be missed

are you a comic book person loki?

I was really hooked on comics from about 1995 ('age of apocalypse' storyline got me hooked) to 2005...I have about 3,000 comics - bag, boarded, and all boxed up in one of my closets...

it's funny, I started getting in to reading books at a real early age...some of it some heavier stuff like alexandre dumas and ayn rand...

found my true love though in sci fi...

in my 30's early 40's though went crazy for comics...

now, I'll read the occasional book - last book I read was 'no country for old men' earlier this year...picked up 'limitless/dark fields', but still haven't finished it...

stan lee really typified the acceptance of comics in to main stream media...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 13, 2018 12:06AM
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    R.I.P.
    giphy.gif

maybe my favorite pic...
    150404-lee.jpg
    He will be missed

I was really hooked on comics from about 1995 ('age of apocalypse' storyline got me hooked) to 2005...I have about 3,000 comics - bag, boarded, and all boxed up in one of my closets...

it's funny, I started getting in to reading books at a real early age...some of it some heavier stuff like alexandre dumas and ayn rand...

now, I'll read the occasional book - last book I read was 'no country for old men' earlier this year...picked up 'limitless/dark fields', but still haven't finished it...

Yep I love comics tho it was later in my life I have a lot of the newer X-Men World war Hulk And Civil War comics I would love to get a lot of earlier ones but they expensive lol
    Edited by Lokirules on November 13, 2018 12:40AM
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P.
    giphy.gif

maybe my favorite pic...
    150404-lee.jpg
    He will be missed

Yep I love comics tho it was later in my life I have a lot of the newer X-Men World war Hulk And Civil War comics I would love to get a lot of earlier ones but they expensive lol

you are absolutely correct about the costs...I was averaging about $40 a month for years...

the resale value - even for complete runs - isn't that great...

I really enjoyed the civil war storyline...it was cool to see comics dealing with such complex issues...

I've lost touch over the last decade or so, but, I've always been a big hulk fan...two of my favorite all time stories involve the hulk...

future imperfect, and, the absolutely magnificent: Hulk, The End - The Last Titan
    FKfNEVlVRg-KsfIciRogV3oSVaIXrSNDc8PYVvBLMTs5rdq52_PXeNk1j3xNhdjmdOZKuCfAZfit=s0

the final page always gives me the "chills"...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 13, 2018 1:16AM
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    R.I.P.
    giphy.gif

maybe my favorite pic...
    150404-lee.jpg
    He will be missed

you are absolutely correct about the costs...I was averaging about $40 a month for years...

the resale value - even for complete runs - isn't that great...

I really enjoyed the civil war storyline...it was cool to see comics dealing with such complex issues...

I've lost touch over the last decade or so, but, I've always been a big hulk fan...two of my favorite all time stories involve the hulk...

future imperfect, and, the absolutely magnificent: Hulk, The End - The Last Titan
    FKfNEVlVRg-KsfIciRogV3oSVaIXrSNDc8PYVvBLMTs5rdq52_PXeNk1j3xNhdjmdOZKuCfAZfit=s0

the final page always gives me the "chills"...

M-Day was that for me it was an extinction lvl event and it gave me terrible goosebumps the thing that hooked me into marvel was the fact that their villains were not just some random jerk who wanted to dominate the world but humans with human stories that you could sympathize with. Magnetio is my favorite villain.
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got this one sitting on a bookshelf at home:
    s-l300.jpg

just came across this image though - this is nice...
    a2efcc216ae3c69e6751e3dad64686c1.jpg

not that i can afford it - but, i think that last one is actually some custom work...
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »

We don’t want him lol

Umm what would you be without him?