The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to transmute some of my stam sorc's jewels to swift...

it's funny, even though as a bosmer his racial passives are for endurance, disease/poison resistance, and stealth however - he always looks like he's moving extra fast :)
    Edited by geonsocal on September 10, 2018 6:37PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    went in blue again last night...not great timing though...it was getting late and control of the districts was switching to red and yellow...

big difference between doing dailies with control of the flags, and, without...that 33% tel var gain buff is significant...

plus, with a bunch of red and yellow folks running about I'm stuck in stealth a lot more and not killing as many npcs...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    haven't really done any ganking during the event...

at the moment, i just don't seem to have the heart for it too much...

plus, a lot of the low level folks I see moving around in the districts on their own (prime targets :p), don't really have that much tel var on them to begin with...

was working on the kill (4) xivkyns daily in the memorial district...took a chance and attacked the xivkyn hanging out underneath the EP platform...

immediately some level 40 character attacks me...I cloaked away and disappeared...they must have died to the xivkyn and the npcs with them cuz I got a few AP and about a dozen stones...

yeah, a dozen stones isn't really worth risking a thousand or so stones in a fight, or, having other better players noticing me fighting...

I don't know, I probably should spend some time going through the districts and just picking fights and not worrying about tel var...

this time next week IC will be a ghost town again...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    checked the score last night - AD was up by about 7k I believe...

looks like the red reign of terror has come to an end for the moment...

man, it feels like we've only had one or two competitive campaigns this year...

still, there about 19 days left in the campaign, once the IC event is over things may shake up a bit...
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    @geonsocal I have been crowning my guildees and (reluctantly) being pulled into a Vmol progression group. To be doing Vivec hardcore. I think only ancient dragon is still putting in work for Ep.
    Edited by Lokirules on September 11, 2018 9:34PM
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are doomed... ;)
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last EP being zerged by AD!

CAT-FEATURE1.jpg
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

CAT-FEATURE1.jpg

heard AD had the center of the IC sewers last night...haven't been there yet this event...

I don't really want the skin, looks worse than the vamp skin...

I don't use non combat pets...although, I'm thinking now the scamp might look cool in my house...
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    @TequilaFire #Triggered
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ad has been holding the center for the last few days in vivec I've been mostly farming for the skin to sell it I've been able to farm 4 of them so far I've been told they are selling between 500-800k maybe I will hold on to them for a few months after the event is over and see if the value even goes higher I've got like 30 scamps also that are basically worthless lol
    Edited by Jake1576 on September 12, 2018 7:05AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB: better dps

took a trip to the middle...actually took my time and didn't rush...some cool spots in the sewers...

got to the middle and took a few tries at the simulacrum...

nope, not happening...

sad part is, was on my magsorc...despite never using the target skeleton in my home, I'm pretty sure my magsorc is one of the better dps characters I have...

on a slightly happier note - turns out I still had one district quest to finish before the final IC mission...

parking him there in the dragonfire cathedral for the night...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    Ad has been holding the center for the last few days in vivec I've been mostly farming for the skin to sell it I've been able to farm 4 of them so far I've been told they are selling between 500-800k maybe I will hold on to them for a few months after the event is over and see if the value even goes higher I've got like 30 scamps also that are basically worthless lol

awwwwwww, you absolutely rock jake...I got a big ol smile right now...

that was very kind of you...I'll definitely make sure to get that scamp set up and lighting fires inside my house...

thank you very much :)
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

CAT-FEATURE1.jpg

heard AD had the center of the IC sewers last night...haven't been there yet this event...

I don't really want the skin, looks worse than the vamp skin...

I don't use non combat pets...although, I'm thinking now the scamp might look cool in my house...

Hey if you want one of the scamps I have I can send you one lol I'v
    geonsocal wrote: »
    Jake1576 wrote: »

awwwwwww, you absolutely rock jake...I got a big ol smile right now...

that was very kind of you...I'll definitely make sure to get that scamp set up and lighting fires inside my house...

thank you very much :)

Awesome man it was np :)
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

CAT-FEATURE1.jpg

Pretty much sums up this campaign

For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    have you ever been peacefully farming away in one of the IC districts, get attacked by some random blood crazed player...

get into a hotly contested life or death struggle...defeat the miscreant - only to discover they were only carrying about 50 stones...

I just felt like I was sort of owed more than that paltry amount for my efforts...

heard the middle was up for grabs last night...up top was fairly balanced until later in the evening when blue had all the districts...

been using those thieves guild stealth potions a bunch on my magplar and magsorc...

never really used invisibility pots before...

I try to stay in stealth when in an enemy district...

even with the legerdmain sneak passive and cp in sneak cost reduction, stealth is hard to maintain on a character with limited stamina resources...

stealth is actually even challenging to maintain on my magblade...for some reason half the time I cloak and then move around, once the cloak ends it leaves me standing up and un-stealthed...I have to hit R3 as fast as possible...
    Edited by geonsocal on September 13, 2018 9:06PM
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    My guild is getting ready to jump back in Vivec! we were the ones who dethroned and took a scroll back this morning.
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokirules wrote: »
    My guild is getting ready to jump back in Vivec! we were the ones who dethroned and took a scroll back this morning.

Where have you been??? It's been a bloodbath for EP lol We need you!
    For the Pact!
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't get me started on all the main guilds "vacations".
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't get me started on all the main guilds "vacations".

I can understand people getting burned out, especially the ones that have been going at it hard the last 2 campaigns. However, my ESO time is limited, I never want to take a vacation from Cyrodiil, that's what I do. Unless I need to do some PvEing for gear.

It's been a crappy campaign, I wish entire guilds didn't go on "vacation", I'm with you there.

For the Pact!
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were playing just not where they were needed.
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

IC?

For the Pact!
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurtfan wrote: »

IC?

I'm gonna take the 5th as there is already too much drama.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, there is. Way too much. I'm headed back to Vivec full time starting today. I'll still help on any campaign for a true EP emp push, but Vivec is my home campaign and even though my pitiful solo presence doesn't make much difference most of the time, it's where I belong. Hopefully a lot of great EP players who have been on hiatus come back to help the balance. We won't win this one, but it's hard to even enjoy the battles when you're outnumbered in the war.

PS4NA
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

IC?

Fair enough and full disclosure, I'm not with a certain guild anymore because of the drama. I have real life problems I deal with every day, don't need to deal with anything in a stupid video game lol...

No offense to anyone, I loved all my guildies, it was just too much for me.
    Edited by Hurtfan on September 14, 2018 5:16PM
    For the Pact!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    Vivec is my home campaign and even though my pitiful solo presence doesn't make much difference most of the time, it's where I belong.

can't say it any better than that...I really enjoy being able to recognize many of the same people I've been fighting with and against - for years...

I'm enjoying my time in IC, but I'm starting to miss chalman, nikel, aleswell, brk, and, all my other favorite hang out spots...

went over 100k tel var for the event yesterday- I know that's not a big number for many...first time though I've been over a 100k in my bank...

plan on trying to pick up the last two xivkyn polymorphs I need...I could get them with gold, but, kind of like the imperial motif - I want to pick it up myself...

I'll probably also use some stones for the haeikijo runes, and maybe pick up a set of imperial physique for doing some non event farming on occasion...
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭

Been lvling new toons gearing those toons gearing my guildmates getting some emp and for me personally trying to get back on a normalish sleep schedule. Midyear destroyed it completely been having other real life problems. This is context for you guys not excuses.
    Edited by Lokirules on September 14, 2018 6:27PM
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Been lvling new toons gearing those toons gearing my guildmates getting some emp and for me personally trying to get back on a normalish sleep schedule. Midyear destroyed it completely been having other real life problems. This is context for you guys not excuses.

Cool, you're not missing anything anyway. It's a perfect campaign to take some time away from.

For the Pact!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

it's always interesting to read how passionate (read: crazy) some folks are for this game...I myself can get a little carried away at times...

however, life and its concerns have a way of demanding attention at times...

I hope all is well for you...
    Edited by geonsocal on September 14, 2018 7:37PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some interesting stuff from mister wheeler reference some of the new cyrodiil features...
    You do not get AP for repairing bridges or milegates.
    Patch note spoiler...since this has come up several times in several different threads...Niben River has been widened in various locations and the shore lines adjusted so there are no ways out of the river. Also Slaughterfish damage has been doubled in Cyrodiil.
    As they are currently implemented, they will not self repair over time.

not sure if it's the measured wording or terse nature of his comments- but, i always get the vibe that brian likes *** with us a bit...i guess he really is a true dungeon master...
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭

Cool, you're not missing anything anyway. It's a perfect campaign to take some time away from.

We will be back at the end of the event finished Lvling a stam bomber just need 1 more body piece for it
    I’m a Farmer so what