The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Swapped over to blue after AD played terribly this past weekend. I might need to consider grinding a stamNB on red.

Hmm, but I thought the only reason people switch to the winning side is to "play with their friends" :D

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue isn't winning tho :D
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on August 3, 2018 4:39PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD is getting hammered a bunch during the time I play...not sure why, but, I've always really enjoyed playing on AD when they're being hit hard on the map and in 3rd place...

it just hasn't felt quite right the last year or so when they've dominated campaign after campaign...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the Pact!
    Now if I could just get a decent PUG to win a Battleground. lol
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the Pact!

wts carries ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn sorcs own the place.
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the Pact!

Were you able to group with the guild yesterday? Zero sent a bunch of invites and every single one, "That Person is Busy". I've never ran a group but don't you have to disband the group to fix that glitch? Which I wouldn't want anyone to do that just so I can join, but it's such an annoying bug.

For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn sorcs own the place.
    Edit - just won a domination. lol

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurtfan wrote: »
    For the Pact!

Were you able to group with the guild yesterday? Zero sent a bunch of invites and every single one, "That Person is Busy". I've never ran a group but don't you have to disband the group to fix that glitch? Which I wouldn't want anyone to do that just so I can join, but it's such an annoying bug.

Yeah all day and night.
    Wait few seconds before accepting the invite as crown can be spamming the roster and cause that.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @TequilaFire ...I'm sure you've probably mentioned this already (sorry, I'm old, I forget stuff :# ) - what type of character do you play, and, do you play multiple characters?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurtfan wrote: »
    For the Pact!

Yeah all day and night.
    Wait few seconds before accepting the invite as crown can be spamming the roster and cause that.

I tried everything, he must have sent me 6 or 7 invites...usually it will just work eventually, seen this bug a bunch of times before, but this time it didn't.
    For the Pact!
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    wozborne wrote: »
    "Playstyle is outdated"

I disagree entirely, nothing is ever considered 'outdated' if it still functionally works. Why ever change what simply works?.
    While that may be true, that doesn’t change the fact that running setups that were best in slot in the past can be awful now. For example, Magsorcs ran Destructive Reach with Masters Destro for quite a few patches and this was considered best for them. Nowadays though if you aren’t running Rune Cage on a magsorc you’re just gimping yourself. And as for @Abysswarrior45 ‘s example, If I had to guess the “outdated” build he was talking about is a heavy armored StamDK build centered around bash-cancelling Punctures and the like. This hasn’t been meta for them for a very long time, probably around the time shuffle became locked to medium. Nowadays most of the really good StamDKS run Medium armor- DoT centric builds with Dual Weild and 2H

I'm medium bash cancelling fyi, but yes you are correct.
    Edited by Abysswarrior45 on August 3, 2018 8:03PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you ever try that combo during the Tremorscale meta?
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you ever try that combo during the Tremorscale meta?

It was meta then as were procs which I avoided. I ran Shackle and bone pirate with 2 BS and vMA 2h master bow. Dizzy swing was my spammable and utter trash.
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    The lag in Vivec is stupid. How is anyone playing in there honestly? I roll and my bar is grayed out for another 2 seconds following the roll so I'm stuck running around like a moron not doing anything. Vivec IC and hopping in with Gooch's group is the only time I can enjoy that POS campaign.
    Edited by Abysswarrior45 on August 4, 2018 6:56AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    letting the godson group up with about a dozen other folks...

playing on my magden...little chance of playing in peace unless he's sleeping, so, letting him have at it...

he's learned to stay with a squad in fortnite, so, just getting him to stick to crown and shield, heal, and throw out the occasional flies or racer...

hooked the console in to the router...have 100Mbps down and about to 70 up...it's a little choppy sometimes - stuttering happens a bunch out of cyrodiil loading into different zones...

since the last patch, don't think i've frozen once - have been kicked from the server a time or two...
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuVDoPlUfno

My return and the better clips I got these last 2 weeks.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone holed up at BRK to dethrone. So I got off way earlier since the map got super boring.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Koolio

Watching your group fight blues at bleakers, I am wondering why you’re running pact leader WW for pvp. Is it to use the direwolfs as meatshields?
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey @Koolio

Watching your group fight blues at bleakers, I am wondering why you’re running pact leader WW for pvp. Is it to use the direwolfs as meatshields?

Yes primarily. And targeting.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got on a little late sunday night, everything was going along smooth for about an hour - suddenly EP is crowning emp, and we're stuck at warden and rayles...

tried to take glade back, but, gooch wouldn't let us have it...

it's funny, just the other day I was looking at the scoreboard and kind of amazed I hadn't run into gooch in a while...that *** has killed me more times than I can count...

sure enough, found me with like a 50 meter detect pot...

hmmmm, EP has taken an early lead...starting to wonder if this current situation may be the new status quo...
    Edited by geonsocal on August 6, 2018 7:07AM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While DC had emp yesterday EP forced you guys to decide between keeping emp and your scrolls and DC protected emp and that was the result.
    DC had beaten us up pretty bad earlier in the day so we were motivated.
    Edited by TequilaFire on August 6, 2018 1:40PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    interesting stuff from the PTS notes:
    qvnhofq34kkt.jpg

fpxbbaly4bx7.png
    General
      Sorcerer
      • Dark Magic
        • Rune Cage: This ability and its morphs can now be dodged.

t1q5o8xr0knp.png
      General
        [*]Siege weapon damage and effects will no longer proc item sets.

Item Sets
        • Durok’s Bane
          • The 5-piece bonus has been adjusted.
          • OLD:
            • 5: When you take damage, you apply Major Defile to the attacker for 4 seconds, reducing their healing received and Health Recovery by 30%. This effect can occur once every 1 second.
          • NEW:
            • 5: When you take damage, you apply Major Defile to the attacker for 4 seconds, reducing their healing received and Health Recovery by 30%. This effect can occur once every 8 seconds per enemy.
        • Ward of Cyrodiil
          • OLD:
            • When you deal melee damage, you apply Major Defile to the enemy for 4 seconds, reducing their healing received and Health Recovery by 30%. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
          • NEW:
            • When you deal melee damage, you apply Major Defile to the enemy for 3 seconds, reducing their healing received and Health Recovery by 30%. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
        • Wizard’s Riposte:
          • OLD:
            • When you take Critical Damage you apply Minor Maim to the enemy for 15 seconds, reducing their damage done by 15%.
          • NEW:
            • When you take direct Critical Damage you apply Minor Maim to the enemy for 5 seconds, reducing their damage done by 15%.

my VD sets are crying inside...the changes to defile in sets (they didn't touch fasallas at least) is like a challenge - must figure out new ways to increase ability to defile others :p
      • Takes-No-Prisoner
        Takes-No-Prisoner
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Good changes
      • dotme
        dotme
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        geonsocal wrote: »
        Siege weapon damage and effects will no longer proc item sets.
        lol someone in a group I was in on Saturday died on a keep wall to Sloads after getting hit on the head by a stone treb from an enemy player sieging the keep from 100+ yards away. So I guess this is a good change :smile:

He wasn't pleased... lol

PS4NA
      • Syrusthevirus187
        Syrusthevirus187
        ✭✭✭✭
        Tried some bg's last night. It was the dumbest thing ever. Sloadgrounds. Not doing that again. No cp seems to make it even worse.
      • geonsocal
        geonsocal
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        I hope all is well for everyone...

I don't think I've slotted siege shield since I first started in pvp...last night i got ate alive a couple of times by meatbags and scattershots...

I was on a tanky character, so to be honest - I really didn't think it could kill me - I was wrong...even with 7 heavy, restoring focus, immovable, breath of life - I still needed to exit my siege and step away...

it may be time to start slotting siege shield again...

I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but, next patch I believe siege equipment damage is getting buffed again, but, the ground effects duration will be reduced...
      • Hurtfan
        Hurtfan
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        I hope all is well for everyone...

I don't think I've slotted siege shield since I first started in pvp...last night i got ate alive a couple of times by meatbags and scattershots...

I was on a tanky character, so to be honest - I really didn't think it could kill me - I was wrong...even with 7 heavy, restoring focus, immovable, breath of life - I still needed to exit my siege and step away...

it may be time to start slotting siege shield again...

I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but, next patch I believe siege equipment damage is getting buffed again, but, the ground effects duration will be reduced...

yep you are correct and from what I understand siege shield is also being buffed...I forget the % it's being buffed by, but I used to slot it too, it was just worthless when more than one siege is hitting it.

I can't remember, do siege shields stack?
        For the Pact!
      • geonsocal
        geonsocal
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        very good question...I'm not sure if they stack or not...

I was up on the second floor yesterday during a few keep defenses; and, a couple of times it seemed like there were red circles every freaking where...it was just way too hot to stay up there...

setting up a good defense focused on the flags is more important now than ever...

oh man, I'm gonna have a laugh the first time I slot that crazy looking yellow bubble again...

I still remember when I first started playing thinking I could use the siege shield in pve...hahahahahahaha...
        Edited by geonsocal on August 8, 2018 6:46PM
      • Hurtfan
        Hurtfan
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        I still remember when I first started playing thinking I could use the siege shield in pve...hahahahahahaha...

haha...would be nice if it did work in PvE, some extra protection for you and your group if you stand in the bubble.

For the Pact!