The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, now if they took Faregyl and Brindle you would be cut off if on your AD.
    Not our favorite EP leader.

IKR? I love how the guy in the video was like, "this helps EP how?"
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mine tips for 74 k :)
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »

WTF!!!
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

WTF!!!

fully buffed

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Soul Assult is 72840 damage over 3.5 seconds :trollface:

Unbuffed

If I proc BSW and Empower it will probably be close to 80k
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on May 27, 2017 12:21AM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The AD emperor is farming Kingscrest by leaving the outer front door down and when the unaware go into take the inner his little band of men in tights rushes out and wipes them.

Graduated from tower to keep farming. smh

Of course there are no organized guilds on right now to challenge him.

I am going to Haderus. lol
    Edited by TequilaFire on May 27, 2017 12:32AM
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭

WTF!!!

Geo! I finally saw you in Scourge last night. I saw you today too in the big blue zerg at Aleswell not too long ago. I tried to get you but you melted back into the crowd. Anyway, I was psyched to see you there and I hope to run into you again soon.

FWIW my soul assault is 68k. Not quite Wazz good, but it sure melts faces.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk9wv2OozWw

He was talking big stuff on the fb page

Brutal.
    PS4NA
  • Maff
    Maff
    ✭✭✭
    :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk9wv2OozWw

He was talking big stuff on the fb page

So awesome when somebody gets destroyed while bagging or emoting.

I had a little run in with an AD 4 man farming group. They took Glademist mine so I ran up to get it back. All 4 pounced on me, which is fine, but one bagged on me. So with a thirst for revenge I stealthed out on my stam blade and dropped only him with just 2 lethal arrows. Hung around to make sure they wouldn't siege and eventually they mounted up to leave. I caught him again on his way past with another 2 shot kill. Revenge is so satisfying.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and, so it goes...

prior to the beginning of morrowind I wanted to reach cp600 and get all 8 characters to vet...woo hoo...tasks completed...

in a week or so, time to start the grind (2 new characters, and currently only cp608) all over again :)

just finished leveling my last character - a stam sorc...putting him in spriggans, fiord's legacy, and a selene pauldron...lots of dodge rolling, lots - it's an excessive amount of dodge rolling to be sure - hmmmm, maybe time to do the shuffle...

this transition wasn't too painful - i already had the jewelry, one of the weapons and an armor piece I could use...

soon as i re-gear them i like to take them into cyrodiil and test them out - man, was I squishy :#

took me a while of re-speccing and switching up gear glyphs to finally reach 25k health...this particular character does a bit of melee with the 2H so, the extra health really helps (plus the immovable pots, hurricane and empowered ward) - initially I only had about 20k (even with battle spirit)...

low health numbers tend to put a really big target over your head: come shoot me - i got no health...

still trying to get the "feel" back with this character...it's fun - but, definitely a challenging transition to go from level 49 to 50...
    Edited by geonsocal on May 29, 2017 4:10AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FatKidHatchets is online

Haven't seen this dude in almost 2 years

Shouts outs to MR_HEAVY, we where having a nice cup of fire tea together when more AD showed up to gang up on him :D
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on May 30, 2017 1:22AM
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FatKidHatchets is online

Haven't seen this dude in almost 2 years

Shouts outs to MR_HEAVY, we where having a nice cup of fire tea together when more AD showed up to gang up on him :D

Yeah I was running with Sanj last night and next thing I know, FatKid is in the group. He says he will be putting a little time into PVP.

I hit Warlord last night. I had planned to retire my character from PVP at General and focus on another class. Getting those five stars is tempting though.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahahahahahahahaha...

not sure if there is quite anything as bad as getting farmed behind your own alliance gate...

switched out my julianos for transmutation on my EP magplar...

ran around the map for awhile trying to test it out (seems to work fine) - spent the last 20 minutes or so around the gate of ghartok fighting to save our last scroll, it worked for awhile...

finally AD took it, then savagely stayed beyond to simply and inexplicably farm us...

at some point each night I'll call it quits - sometimes though that can be decided by another alliance...

tonight not only did I get killed a bunch at the end (seriously, I kept getting rezzed and then killed again over and over, not fun :o ) - i was defeated off of the map...

oh man...

Edit: just checked, there's s group of AD on the other side of the wall at the southern morrowind gate...that's just cruel :)

my guess is they just don't feel like riding back to farragut...
    Edited by geonsocal on May 31, 2017 6:56AM
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 fish from master angler on a second toon....why do I torture myself soo

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I started a second one too, I like the profit from the perfect roe. lol
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I started a second one too, I like the profit from the perfect roe. lol

and our profit should rise here come 6/6!!

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm so ready to get vivec started...

it'll be interesting to see if there are any crazy emp pushes monday :)

been hanging out last couple of days in IC...it feels like I've made some progress in small scale and 1v1 fights...

it's been a couple of months now since I've switched from drinks to food...it was a little challenging working out my sustain on some characters...i'm kinda dreading stepping in to IC after tuesday - it's gonna be rough...i am though looking forward to playing battlegrounds...

I enjoy "larger" scale AvAvA...it doesn't happen all the time in scourge - but, when it does it feels like the most fun in the game...IC is a great place to go challenge yourself...hopefully battlegrounds will also provide a good pvp experience...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    socivL wrote: »
    [snip]

that was kind of weird, sort of...i mean i get it, lots more important stuff going on in the world then eso...lord knows i barely leave the house and don't really always like interacting with others - so, i'm personally not the most socially active individual in the world (the only news channel I actively watch is espn :))...

was that you taking the vid or holding the camera @socivL ?

[Edit to remove quoted video link]
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 5, 2017 2:37PM
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    socivL wrote: »
    [snip]

that was kind of weird, sort of...i mean i get it, lots more important stuff going on in the world then eso...lord knows i barely leave the house and don't really always like interacting with others - so, i'm personally not the most socially active individual in the world (the only news channel I actively watch is espn :))...

was that you taking the vid or holding the camera @socivL ?

sorry to disappoint @gensocal . it's neither -
    but it does take a lot courage for that guy to admit how great of a [snip] he is.

[Edit to remove quoted video link]
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 5, 2017 2:39PM
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't know - i mean that's kind of one of those "so what" situations...different strokes for different folks - get in where you fit in...

what I do think is cool though is that for all the folks out there rooting for and supporting hate, there are brave people out there to meet them face to face - that's some serious courage there :)

reminds me of some older German lady whom has been going out spraying painting over hate speak graffiti for a good portion of her life...

sometimes just "doing no evil" isn't enough...
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confession:
    I got on my blue stamsorc crafter tonight to unlock vigor.
    Waiting for the lightning to hit me...
    Oh wait that was Mage's Wrath. lol
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confession:
    I got on my blue stamsorc crafter tonight to unlock vigor.
    Waiting for the lightning to hit me...
    Oh wait that was Mage's Wrath. lol

all hail king emeric :p

i don't know - just not quite as impressive an individual as the queen or the skald king...

where you hiding out in backwater ( :)) blade?
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Scourge, I was at that epic emp defense at Ash.
    That character is an old fully leveled PC transfer character that I use as a crafter that I never took into Cyrodiil before now.
    Ran into @GreenSoup2HoT who recognized me. lol
    Edited by TequilaFire on June 5, 2017 2:28AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Scourge, I was at that epic emp defense at Ash.
    That character is an old fully leveled PC transfer character that I use as a crafter that I never took into Cyrodiil before now.
    Ran into @GreenSoup2HoT who recognized me. lol

:)
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So ready for this campaign to end. Started strong at least. When the reigning emperor swapped to a blue toon to come smack talk in zone chat.......such a disgrace.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS4 NA DC
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, toon number 2 down for Master Baiter, I mean Master Angler title...gonna get some last minute farming in this evening before servers go down

• reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    So ready for this campaign to end. Started strong at least. When the reigning emperor swapped to a blue toon to come smack talk in zone chat.......such a disgrace.

When I'm bored I sometimes pick random people from my guild lists and visit their main residence. I saw your name and was whisked off to Grand Topal Hideaway.

This is the first Argonian themed house I've been to. Nice work, dude. Top notch.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    kylewwefan wrote: »

When I'm bored I sometimes pick random people from my guild lists and visit their main residence. I saw your name and was whisked off to Grand Topal Hideaway.

This is the first Argonian themed house I've been to. Nice work, dude. Top notch.

Not at all creepy