The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I spy geo, he brought me back from the dead

Didnt see u prisoner... lol
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was a yellow sorc at bleakers
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was a yellow sorc at bleakers

I bite my thumb at u
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got to play with geo last night, good guy. I got an epic loading screen and fell asleep.

Up until then good fights all around.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ball cap I see you out there shoveling up blues and performing knife tricks for dead reds :D
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on February 25, 2017 6:44PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have you all beat at the age thing, I am 62 and still have a working PS One. lol
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have you all beat at the age thing, I am 62 and still have a working PS One. lol

Ur so old u dont realize the difference between x box one and ps4....

Kidding
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

you rock @TequilaFire...you remember the first game you played...fave. early game?

I played this lunar landing sim in our high school "computer" room back around '79/'80 (actually I was hanging with a friend who was playing)...first real game though was pong at a friend's house...first time I became obsessed with a game was zelda...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

you rock @TequilaFire...you remember the first game you played...fave. early game?

I played this lunar landing sim in our high school "computer" room back around '79/'80 (actually I was hanging with a friend who was playing)...first real game though was pong at a friend's house...first time I became obsessed with a game was zelda...

I remeber playing californa games in the early 90s on an old ibm lol we played surfing and hacky sack.

Later in middle school in businrss class someone installed world of warcraft the original on a windows 95 computer. and i did nothing but that for the semester.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's see, Commander Keen by ID Software on my IBM PC and Crash Bandicoot on PS One known to some as Playstation.
    Then came the first DOOM and the great original Duke Nukem.
    Won't get into Sega, Commodore, Atari and Sinclair before that!
    There are too many to remember.
    Does Pong count? :D
    Edited by TequilaFire on February 26, 2017 1:47PM
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RC83n1M.jpg

Has anyone else noticed any new items in keeps? Saw this at Arrius.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't

Also this new capture AP amount is awesome. Almost up to 700,000 ap on my sorc.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on February 27, 2017 2:22PM
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's see, Commander Keen by ID Software on my IBM PC and Crash Bandicoot on PS One known to some as Playstation.
    Yes! Pong counts... lol
    Not to derail a wonderful thread, but it seems many of us would be considered older gamers. I'll be hitting 52 this year - Game consoles from my generation included Atari and Intellivision, neither of which I was able to afford. I live in the US now, but growing up in England I spent many Saturdays in front of display models of those consoles in the electronics area of our local department store.

I was lucky enough to receive a couple of handheld gaming devices as birthday presents when I was younger though. Anyone remember these?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merlin_(game)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microvision

It wasn't until I made my own money that I was able to buy my first true TV gaming console, which was a PS1.

PS4NA
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    Yes! Pong counts... lol
    Not to derail a wonderful thread, but it seems many of us would be considered older gamers. I'll be hitting 52 this year - Game consoles from my generation included Atari and Intellivision, neither of which I was able to afford. I live in the US now, but growing up in England I spent many Saturdays in front of display models of those consoles in the electronics area of our local department store.

I was lucky enough to receive a couple of handheld gaming devices as birthday presents when I was younger though. Anyone remember these?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merlin_(game)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microvision

It wasn't until I made my own money that I was able to buy my first true TV gaming console, which was a PS1.

Have any of you messed around with retro pi? Aka raspberry pi? I used them at work to make some basic arcade machines with a few classic games.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have to admit, Cyrodil was quite fun last night. Asides from the yellow scum ruling the board. The new AP rewards are freaking great! It seems hardly worth it to stay and defend a keep though. The reward for taking resources and keeps far surpass any defensive tick you get.

I went in with my fresh level 10 toon and almost have Vigor after only being there for little over an hour. They should have done this a long time ago.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not dipping into Atari , so I will start with NES....
    Zelda..spent so many hours in my basement fighting the good fight with this one....still remember the worn out map i had tacked to the wall and piles of hand drawn maps and notes me and my friends had ammassed ( the maps and instruction manuals were the *** back then)
    Kung Fu....ah the frustration of getting mobbed by tom toms and those stupid bee hives...
    Kid Icarus...first time I ever raged at a game because of an npc...seriously *** that game......stupid god damn grim reapers pushing me off the edge...
    Excite bike...design a course and troll my friends with 6 miles of speed bumps...yes please...
    I could go on for hours about this.....
    Edited by wazzz56 on February 27, 2017 5:21PM
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ball cap I see you out there shoveling up blues and performing knife tricks for dead reds :D

Lol, yeah. I still have all those New Life Festival "slottable items" clogging up my inventory. I had 99 mudballs that I was throwing at at my fellow AD as they charged out the front door. One came back and said, "I hate you, lol". So I'm glad some have a sense of humor about it. Later, a red jumped me while I was breathing fire over his dead friend but luckily it was right near the front door of Sejanus so I was able to respawn and do some juggling over their two corpses.

I'm not a fan of tea-bagging but a clever emote over a dead body is good stuff.
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »

Lol, yeah. I still have all those New Life Festival "slottable items" clogging up my inventory. I had 99 mudballs that I was throwing at at my fellow AD as they charged out the front door. One came back and said, "I hate you, lol". So I'm glad some have a sense of humor about it. Later, a red jumped me while I was breathing fire over his dead friend but luckily it was right near the front door of Sejanus so I was able to respawn and do some juggling over their two corpses.

I'm not a fan of tea-bagging but a clever emote over a dead body is good stuff.

Tea bagging is old, i only do it when im not creative, or if someone really deserves it in revenge. My go to is the shoveling
  • brtomkin
    brtomkin
    ✭✭✭

Before my dad bought me a Sega Genesis in 1991, I spent all of my gaming time on his Commodore 64 with Jumpman, Beach-Head, and Motor Mania.

Edited by brtomkin on February 27, 2017 5:26PM
    PS5 NA: Pickmans__Model, CP 2000+
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RC83n1M.jpg

that is so cool you would even notice that...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    brtomkin wrote: »

Before my dad bought me a Sega Genesis in 1991, I spent all of my gaming time on his Commodore 64 with Jumpman, Beach-Head, and Motor Mania.

I'm getting this on Friday.

Sure have come along way from Pong.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Curragraigue Thanks for the info. I will price out Hist while I'm shopping today...when ESO comes back online today. Playing Destiny while I wait for ESO to come back online.

@Takes-No-Prisoner Gooch said on DC text chat last night that he's leaving ESO now that he's gotten Grand Warlord for a 2nd time. And when he does play ESO, he'll play EP or AD.

@t3hdubzy @geonsocal Saw the welcome to Morning Star guild chat. I've been playing in Haderus so haven't joined lately.

I'm starting to learn how to swap weapons during combat and use skills on both bars. During combat, I'm always in panic mode, but I've finally figured out that if I stay calm enough, I can actually win a 1v1 and not die so quickly. LOL Only took almost 2 years to practice this...

All alliances are 3 bars in Scourge and EP just lost Ghartok scroll from its temple. Egads...
    Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on February 27, 2017 7:39PM
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IDK how he can get it twice lol

Yeah I would take 5 after that long of a task too
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    Not to derail a wonderful thread

i think it's taken a little while to define the purpose and niche for this thread - but, more so than any one campaign or even any one aspect of eso - i believe we've been fortunate in collecting a good group of gamers together to discuss: gaming and stuff ...

i feel lucky to be able to share the same game with you all...

who'd have thunk it that a bunch of gaming enthusiasts within a competitive gaming environment could share their joy for gaming - without all the venom and rage which is abundant within too many other threads on the forum...

especially seeing as how as a general rule: "life is hard"; and, this is only a game...it always kind of makes me wonder when people freak out about the game - how they might handle real obstacles in life...

layoffs at work, doctor wants a followup visit to discuss lab work, child is having trouble at school - yeah, that's stuff to be concerned with...

getting Xv1'd then bagged, death due to lag, can't logon - oh well, no big deal, life goes on :)

as long as friends, family and myself are relatively okay - it's all good...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmm, got one f those weird double posts...need to make some good use of this space:
    Pool_of_Radiance_Coverart.png
    jumped on the geek train hard around '83 or so when i first started playing D&D (loved the environements and really loved the cool dice :p) ...this however was my first computer ('88) game dealing with the subject...

Edited by geonsocal on February 27, 2017 8:31PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    RC83n1M.jpg

Noticed it last month or late last year. I stand on it when AFK at times.

• PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    hmmm, got one f those weird double posts...need to make some good use of this space:
    Pool_of_Radiance_Coverart.png
    jumped on the geek train hard around '83 or so when i first started playing D&D (loved the environements and really loved the cool dice :p) ...this however was my first computer ('88) game dealing with the subject...

I had all the hard back books. I was sad the day I donated them to a library, but I knew some kid would enjoy them as well.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RC83n1M.jpg

Noticed it last month or late last year. I stand on it when AFK at times.

Oh! Thought it was new!

Anyway

Pvp is a lot of fun without cp.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    holy cow...in right now making AP like a BOSS!!!

hmmmm, so this is how the other half feels...

wow, need to seriously get a handle on button mashing - that ain't working now :#
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @t3hdubzy ...you just rolled me at the aleswell farm...gee, thanks for the eye of flame :p
    Edited by geonsocal on February 28, 2017 5:11AM