Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC is not very good on Scourge. The only reason they lead in points is night capping. They took advantage of EP and AD going off to grind for better gear once One Tamriel dropped.

I saw this coming from miles away though. When AD was playing the first 5-6 days we dominated as is expected. Quality over quantity.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Over the weekend EP had 2 bars in Scourge. Only 3 keeps were red. Went to each keep only saw a handful of players. Waited and waited to see action on the map. Cricket, cricket... Sewers most likely?
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    personally, I really enjoy "defending" keeps and outposts...I like it when the enemy brings the fight to me...

lately when I've played DC I've been having to ride out from Chalman to go to either the arrius or blue road lumber mills to find a fight, or, I'm leaving from roebuck to head to the allesia or faregyl farms...not a lot of fun for me...

I've been spending a bunch of time in 1T exploring and farming - so, I'm not so sure I'll be able to reach tier 3 rewards (100AP) with all my characters...I've been trying to get my 3 DC characters there though for the extra coins and purple jewelry (it looks like DC is a lock to win this campaign) at the end of the campaign...

it's funny, just as high school was ending, and, i had no idea what my next move was gonna be - i remember telling everyone I was gonna go off to be a mercenary...looks like I still have that same mentality :p

most of the time I'm on after work (pst time zone), DC is controlling the map...hmmmmm, I don't think we've ever had any DC only players input on the thread...

done some recent gear changes on some characters and can't wait to go try them out on folks >:)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over the weekend EP had 2 bars in Scourge. Only 3 keeps were red. Went to each keep only saw a handful of players. Waited and waited to see action on the map. Cricket, cricket... Sewers most likely?

They are feeling the way as most AD are. They're being demoralized by blue and hiding in somewhere like Thornblade. Just need to convince them to come back. Actually, I hope they do, we need red back on the server to help push blue off their high horse.
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't see the blues giving up their grip on Scourge anytime soon. They're addicted to it.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    I can't see the blues giving up their grip on Scourge anytime soon. They're addicted to it.

1.0 You say that like it is a bad thing kind sir. It just means there is farming to be had!
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on October 26, 2016 5:11PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seems that DC left Skull and went to Scourge and Haderus.
    Skull is now AD mapped and Haderus doesn't have AD anymore.
    EP still has Thornblade.
    So I guess the changes are good.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD push pretty hard in Scourge last night. A large 40 man group came up to Ash on farm side and one more organized group jumped off mine side, wiped the blues there. Pushed farm side and I jumped off the wall telling everyone to push with them and blue wiped. The guy leading the mine side group was like, 'wow 0.0' hahahaha
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on October 27, 2016 1:23PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC is not very good on Scourge. The only reason they lead in points is night capping.

@Takes-No-Prisoner ...when you mentioned this, it kinda stuck in my head...i've been keeping an eye on the map and the clock lately...sure enough - come around 10 to 10:30pm pst each evening DC begins to totally dominate the map...

i'm glad everyone has gotten some of the 1T out of their system and it's back to the business of campaigning in our cozy little home :)

wow, looks like top cat is sanj420 with a whopping 5.8 mil...yikes - that'sa whole lot of AP...

PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanj runs his own group and was emperor a few days ago. Hes getting that AP because blues aren't a problem for him to fight.

I was feeding him and his group information about Red/Blues locations while they were up at Rayles last night. Thats how they got Chim from Warden.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okey doke - as of whenever now is :) sanj from AD has 6.4 mil and kush (current emp) has 6.3 mil...that's a whole lotta fighting and stuff those folks have been doing w/ 12 days left in the campaign...DC is up almost 8k, with AD having about a 2k lead on EP...

okay, what really made me wanna check - jus saw someone with the name - stop zerging us you - and then a creative spelling for the f word...that had me laughing...bravo...

hope your having fun out there...as always- great to see scourge alive and well...
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warriors must be on vacation or MIA for EP.
    Sad their leader doesn't get on enough any more as they need him.
    Edited by TequilaFire on October 29, 2016 2:50PM
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a notorious DC ganker of scourge, im glad i have a campaign i can pop into daily and have some fun during prime time. I hope to see some of you forum users in game, you wont see me ;)
    PS4 NA DC
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks for stopping by @GreenSoup2HoT ...I've come to learn that ganking takes more patience (and skill) than what I possess...

I play all sides (cuz I got a mercenary type dispositon)...hope I have a chance to say hi - no matter how we meet...

if ya get me (more than likely you probably already have)...try to say hi...

have fun >:)
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭
    As a notorious DC ganker of scourge, im glad i have a campaign i can pop into daily and have some fun during prime time. I hope to see some of you forum users in game, you wont see me ;)

I will when you realize you tried to gank a Templar(main class run on or my mdk) and get stunned then die by group with >;) hope to see you. I only send AD to DC side atm with how hard DC nightcaps only way for us to possibly catch points though that's slipping more n more now. AD was holding nights pretty good but last two DC has zerged both factions to gates in am 2 -3 bars DC 0 ad 0 EPA both nights. We really need more night time AD and EP.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    been hanging out at ft. ash this afternoon playing a DC character - it's funny, the only reason we've been able to hold on to it so long is that every time the walls about (or does) go down both EP and AD will get in to a fight outside the keep (which looks really cool from the overhead view you see when using your siege)...

decreasing the footprint of the ballistas definitely helps in defending - you can fire in a lot of damage now in the wall breaches...

I've started repairing walls more and more - it costs 30k AP to make 5 to 6k back, but, heck, the Golden doesn't usually sell stuff I would use, so, gotta spend the AP on something other than repair kits and soul gems (go through a whole lot of those at times)...

toward the end of the campaign I'll start playing my non vets more...it always amazes me how with the combat scaling mechanism they're super durable...
    Edited by geonsocal on October 30, 2016 10:57PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    okay, so we all have our prejudices...for some time now one of mine has been that AD generally uses a little better map strategy than the other two alliances...

totally hilarious watching AD run around the front gate at Ash, just like blue road - it's a total kill zone out there (at least at those keep's mines you can defend - a little)...it's epecially more dangerous now if you can set up more ballistas on the wall...at one time at Ash - two breaches opened up at almost the exact same moment a small distance apart along the outer wall on the mine side - synchronized seiging :)

i really like the way those new destruction staff ultimates look over the combat field, very cool - can't imagine it'll help too much with lag, but cool nonetheless...
    Edited by geonsocal on October 30, 2016 11:12PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't see you near Bleakers last night. I saw soo many people ganking. The fights were great though.

Played StamDK for the first time in ages and had a guy try to gank me then he got spanked hard.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't see you near Bleakers last night. I saw soo many people ganking. The fights were great though.

Played StamDK for the first time in ages and had a guy try to gank me then he got spanked hard.

I know this is gonna sound crazy - but, I love having gankers out and about in cyrodiil...seriously, what a shot of adrenaline it is to be hanging out somewhere looking at your map or dosing off plugging away at your seige - when suddenly your fighting for your life :) keep doing your thing @GreenSoup2HoT...

personally, I don't really have the patience or skill to make ganking work for me (I've tried, a little bit)...heck, with everyone out in cyro either wearing heavy armor or having super high critical resistance it's gotta be a serious challenge to take down folks and sneak away unnoticed...

about the only time ganking ever works on me anymore is if someone gets me on my horse...otherwise I can usually sustain long enough for an ally time join the fight..

it's a lot of fun to survive a ganking :#
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS4 NA DC
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's fun to assault the person who thinks he can best me by getting a damage lead. 1.0

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's fun to assault the person who thinks he can best me by getting a damage lead. 1.0

to be honest...I think NB'S were created by Zos with the intention of ganking...I don't really see it as a negative or "cowardly" play style...just like you have snipers out there on the real battlefield- we have our gankers looking to catch folks slipping up...

it's not a very easy or simple playstyle at all...

sure, I'll get a little annoyed when I'm just staring up into space when someone comes along outside one of the outposts and wipes me before I even realize what happened, or, when someone catches me jumping down off a wall on my horse and plops a few poisoned arrows into me...

BUT, just the thought that there's a chance I could get ganked at any moment adds a whole other level of excitement to playing in cyro in IC for me...

whether I'm defending or attacking a keep - i'm always looking out for people who've let their guard down a bit...if i happen to cross paths with someone out in the open, yeah, fair fight it is - otherwise, I'm normally looking to take advantage of a situation...

and yes, if you try to gank me (happens a lot with my non vets) chances are very good that I'm gonna give you the guffaw afterwards...I am though, glad you tried >:)

Edited: I have all of 1T to feel safe in - as soon as i leave my home base in cyro/IC - i want to feel like I'm on someone's menu at any moment...oh my goodness - i know I must sound like some kind of weird adrenaline junkie :#
    Edited by geonsocal on October 31, 2016 7:55PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I never said anything about the class being cowardly. But if you're going to kill someone like me from Stealth, you need to be good enough to do it. 1.0 Else I will kill you in the event you don't escape from my grasp.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I never said anything about the class being cowardly. But if you're going to kill someone like me from Stealth, you need to be good enough to do it. 1.0 Else I will kill you in the event you don't escape from my grasp.

the cowardly thing actually comes from my buddy - he says that all the time...it was hilarious - one time we were both playing NB'S hanging out on a route between keeps waiting for someone to ride by on their horse, having a conversation about ganking, and, he was going off saying how it was sneaky and cowardly - "dude, we're doing the same thing"...I forgot exactly how he justified it - but, basically he was convinced we were doing "something" else...too funny...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    had a chance to play an AD character last night - it was a very yellow map...

some serious battles were going on at the Alessian bridge...I enjoy the bridge fights when they're wild melee's with 2 or 3 alliances battling back and forth - when I was there though it was mostly a siege battle going on, it looked a little odd...went up to glademist thinking I'd have a chance to defend against DC for awhile - it was pretty slow up there though...

a good bit of DC was hanging out in the skull of corruption and haderus campaigns...

sanj was the current emp and had around 7.4 million AP...

kinda glad the witches festival has come to an end - it was some tough work grinding for skulls and xp (finally got a scarecrow mask, no pumpkin mask though - it's all good, I don't usually wear those kind of things very often)...hope everyone had a good time, back to the full time business of fighting :p
    Edited by geonsocal on November 2, 2016 7:01PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue had Sej the other night, and they were getting farmed pretty hard. Bridge was a great place to be.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @Takes-No-Prisoner ...dang, sanj has been seriously racking up AP the last week or so - non one else from the other alliances are even close...8.5 mil or so when I last checked...

I think you may have already mentioned it - what kind of build are you running?

do you normally run solo, with random groups or a guild?
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I try to run solo, but occasionally I run in a group.

Sanj has been at it with his group of 8. Hes usually got DrJoker in his group, and his Templar is an amazing tank lol. Not sure who else he runs with, but they're pretty good at what they do. I was with them the other night when they got the jump on some DC farmers at Fareygl's mine. They pushed them into the tower, and I followed behind them and Negated the top of the tower since they were trying to set up to farm them.

I run a StamSorc Orc build. 5x Spriggian, 5x Hundings 1xMolag Kena // 2H Sword , Bow

Run Negate on bow bar with buffs, Venom arrow/ Acid Spray and Hurricane. 2H bar is mainly Reverse slice, DS, Crit Rush, Forward Momentum, Streak and Dawnbreaker. Thief mundus nets me close to 51% crit, 25.5k health, 32k stamina and around 3k weap damage.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on November 3, 2016 6:11PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    very cool build - not exactly your "cookie cutter" type set up...

I was playing with a group last night that used negates really well...it's so funny how that particular ultimate gets bashed on the forums, but, is actually very effective in play...

had a chance to get a little groupie love with @Yung_deezy818 and his guildies...

great group...I enjoy grouping with folks whom know each other well and have fun joking with each other...it was very cool...

what I appreciated most was the fact that no one was whining, crying or complaining when they died (you here that so much in a lot of random groups)...plus a big positive of grouping with some cool folks whom know the game well is a chance to actually talk about the game...

Yung deezy had some really interesting insight on which keeps to place captured enemy scrolls for the different alliances...

hope to run into you soon @Takes-No-Prisoner ....
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone at today's Aleswell defense? Glad I logged in this afternoon.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile