The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh...midyear mess is what it should be called...

and yeah, what is the queue like?
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just tried to que for vivec it put me in position 230 lol
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »

Doh!
    For the Pact!
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was just at alessia in shor and the game forced it's self to character select lol logged right back in got taken to the gate and by looks of it everyone else got forced to character select also their was like 30 other ppl logging in the same time i was at the spawn point
    Edited by Jake1576 on July 26, 2018 5:32PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmmm, I wonder if we can still queue a character for cyrodiil, log off with them, log in to another character to do stuff, and just check back later on the original character?

I've already started making plans for what to do when I'm waiting for the queue...I have a whole chest of survey mats that I need to harvest...

I actually stopped farming crafting nodes altogether once I finished leveling jewelry crafting...

I farmed pretty regularly for a couple of years, thankfully I don't really need anymore mats at the moment...

it feels good now to ride past nodes, with little interest...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »

5558ca9e02e96.png
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    I actually stopped farming crafting nodes altogether once I finished leveling jewelry crafting...

Didn't they double the drops on crafting stuffs in Cyro for Mid-year?
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Didn't they double the drops on crafting stuffs in Cyro for Mid-year?

why, yes they did (thanks for reminding me :#), and, for the last couple of years, i've compulsively farmed every single node in sight - I'm getting better now...
    Edited by geonsocal on July 26, 2018 5:57PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurtfan wrote: »
    5 days left AD up by about 1k...interesting strategy developing...

AD has the 2 EP scrolls and are simply defending their 3 back keeps...

don't have any towns, not that interested in pushing out anywhere...just holding up...

it'll be interesting to see how long they're able to hold out...

You left out the part where DC shows up behind us every time we try to take our scrolls back.
    We had four walls down at Faregyle but both alliances zerging was a little too much.
    Campaign will go to hell when Mayhem starts today.

And the trolling of a scroll by an AD scum dressed as EP...pathetic...

Are you talking about how Red got their scroll back from Fare and then instead of taking it home tried to run and grab the one at BB too and ended up losing it?
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MalagenR wrote: »

don't have any towns, not that interested in pushing out anywhere...just holding up...

You left out the part where DC shows up behind us every time we try to take our scrolls back.
    We had four walls down at Faregyle but both alliances zerging was a little too much.

Are you talking about how Red got their scroll back from Fare and then instead of taking it home tried to run and grab the one at BB too and ended up losing it?

yep..I'm in the same guild with the person that did this, people were trying to communicate with this person in guild chat with no response...only conclusion, an AD spy...dun dun dun....

Edit: not to mention there were a few people in zone chat that recognized this player from AD...
    Edited by Hurtfan on July 26, 2018 8:10PM
    For the Pact!
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yep..I'm in the same guild with the person that did this, people were trying to communicate with this person in guild chat with no response...only conclusion, an AD spy...dun dun dun....

Edit: not to mention there were a few people in zone chat that recognized this player from AD...

For every stupid person on your end we have a stupid person like Coca telling people to death spawn at Sej while we are holding 2 of reds scrolls. I think the stupidity goes both ways, us regulars should just laugh at it when it occurs and move on.
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For every stupid person on your end we have a stupid person like Coca telling people to death spawn at Sej while we are holding 2 of reds scrolls. I think the stupidity goes both ways, us regulars should just laugh at it when it occurs and move on.

Agreed, this stuff doesn't bother me, I just don't understand why other people enjoy doing this kind of thing. I like the epic battles for keeps, fighting for scrolls, strategic planning, etc...

I like competition, and I want all teams to be on even ground and may the best man/woman/alliance win. Sportsmanship no longer exists in PvP.

Like the guilds that run in the off hours for the US and destroy everything when nobody is on. I don't think they're doing anything wrong at all, I just don't understand why they think that's fun when there's almost no resistance.

For the Pact!
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's Vivec's que now?
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks @Hurtfan and @MalegenR that was super interesting to read...

yeah, I remember those callouts last night for AD to "block" EP at alessia and sejanus...

truth is - there are some not very deep thinkers participating in zone chat at times :p

while, there are most definitely some other folks whom having the scoring stuff worked out exceptionally well...
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah, I remember those callouts last night for AD to "block" EP at alessia and sejanus...

truth is - there are some not very deep thinkers participating in zone chat at times :p

while, there are most definitely some other folks whom having the scoring stuff worked out exceptionally well...

Which is silly, 95% of the time its a random EP zerg hitting Sej/Aless while the actual siege community and crowns from Red do the tried and true -

Zerg Crops, Cross Bridge, back cap yellow fort.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just checked the queues for vivec. 5pm p.s.t.:

AD - 450
    DC - 300
    EP - 320

not too bad for prime time I guess...
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took two hours to get into vivec
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    man, snipe spammers wet dream out there right now...

unfortunately I'm on my light armor wearing magplar, so, I'm on the receiving end of that snipe/lag mess...

seen a few glitches today: the invisible postern wall (with the door standing by itself), the "everyone else is frozen but me" glitch, stuck in combat and can't mount, and, my favorite - hear one arrow, fall down dead with 4 or 5 sniped on your recap...

on positive note though - it is freaking raining AP...

been spending a bunch this year collecting monster sets, so, definitely need to build up some AP in the bank again...

hope everyone is having fun out there...
    Edited by geonsocal on July 27, 2018 6:38AM
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Impossible to get in because I don't have 1 hour to wait - crazy how they manage this event, it should never start midway through a campaign.

I'm basically locked out of participating in the last 5 days of the campaign now after having worked hard the whole month.
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After reading the forums yesterday about the performance issues in Cyrodiil, I thought yesterday's PvP session would be a disaster.

Long queue, no doubt, I started at 320th place in line. But when I finally got into Vivec (home campaign), I had no issues for about 3 hours, was pleasantly surprised. Sure it was laggy at times but no blue screens of death or disconnects.

I hope others had the same luck.

For the record, I just made A'Diere or whatever the servers name is, my guest campaign and waited out the queue for Vivec there. The A'Diere servere (or however it's spelled) is a good server to tide you over. All 3 alliances were full and actually I enjoyed PvPing on that server.
    Edited by Hurtfan on July 27, 2018 4:07PM
    For the Pact!
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After reading the forums yesterday about the performance issues in Cyrodiil, I thought yesterday's PvP session would be a disaster.

Long queue, no doubt, I started at 320th place in line. But when I finally got into Vivec (home campaign), I had no issues for about 3 hours, was pleasantly surprised. Sure it was laggy at times but no blue screens of death or disconnects.

For the record, I just made A'Diere or whatever the servers name is, my guest campaign and waited out the queue for Vivec there. The A'Diere servere (or however it's spelled) is a good server to tide you over. All 3 alliances were full and actually I enjoyed PvPing on that server.

Can you complete the Mayhem quest on that one?
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you complete the Mayhem quest on that one?

Good question, not sure to be honest, but I was getting credit towards my daily quests, like kill 20 sorcerers or whatever. So my guess would be yes.

Edit: and to add I definitely think you can do Midyear Mayhem on D'Albei (found the server name), because they opened this campaign just for Midyear Mayhem.

I just read your queue took an hour or more, that sucks (that's if you waited it out, it took about 45 mins for me). You won't have that problem on D'Albei. Also it was active, people forming groups and everything. So I think a lot of us Vivec peeps are going to that server while waiting in the queue.
    Edited by Hurtfan on July 27, 2018 4:28PM
    For the Pact!
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@geonsocal you know what I really think it is? I've played in a small number of campaigns (I mean less than 4), where the campaigns were competitive. No funny business and all 3 factions for the most part were still in it until the very end. One of those campaigns was so close between EP and AD, it ended in the middle of the night and I couldn't wait to find out who won the next day.

Those campaigns were so much fun, it's like crack. I want more of that lol...
    For the Pact!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the achievements don't specify a specific campaign (guest or home)...

it's been a while, but, I need to dip my toes back in to IC and battlegrounds...

generally I just really enjoy the "open" (spread out nature of the keeps), and, I especially like moving around at my own pace...

battlegrounds, and at times IC, require you to really pick up the pace and go along with a team...
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    Leveled Psijic Order from 3 to 7 while in Cyro queue last night LOL
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    GM of Aldmeri People's Front
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
    HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leveled Psijic Order from 3 to 7 while in Cyro queue last night LOL

nice...a lot of my characters have spent most of their time in cyro, so, the psijic skill line quests have been a good opportunity to get them out on to other maps...

I was parking different characters in traitor's vault to farm the wardrobe room - but, I just can't take going around that room one more time...
    Edited by geonsocal on July 27, 2018 7:55PM
  • wozborne
    wozborne
    ✭✭✭
    Finally got my first star today, Zerg surfing in Shor whilst waiting for Vivec Queue. Those Underpop bonuses combined with the 2X AP event make for insane ticks, I was getting 6.6k AP every resource and 25k for keeps.
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Part II - Cropsford

Having already captured Bruma, I only had two more towns left. Next on the list was Cropsford. This town has been controlled by the Ebonheart Pact for quite some time. Pact activity has recently been higher than normal so this could be tricky. Current map position, we had Alessia but it was under attack. Drakelowe was being attacked too. Sejanus was currently occupied by Reds. So yeah, Pact activity was high.

I headed east from Faregyl and took the middle bridge towards Cropsford. Those poor villagers have labored under the Pact whip for long enough. It's time they labored under our whip! With Drakelowe being taken while I was on my way, the situation at Cropsford was going to be a bit more tricky. As I approached, I headed towards the unguarded flag first. There's a goblin nearby so I had to avoid him too. As I watched from the nearby shack, soon enough the Pact horde showed up on their way to the west. I sent a message to our people that our home castles would soon be under attack and I waited for the Pact army to move out. If they do attack Faregyl, this is one of the main reinforcement areas for the reds. Capturing this village would be a strategic advantage for our forces in the south. As I watched the slowest Pact rider in history make his way over the horizon, it was time to strike. I went to the flag and started tearing down the Pact banner and replacing it with the superior Altmer... I mean Dominion, banner. Soon enough the town rebelled against Pact rule and was no longer a place for their forces to respawn. There was still work to do though.

I looked to the nearby merchant flag and noticed it was also being turned towards the AD. Ah, a fellow soldier! I went to check on him and it's a good thing I showed up. This fellow was being pressed hard by a beastly lizardman. I turned the lights off on him with Total Dark followed quickly by a blast from my lightning staff to stun him. I threw out a quick heal for my Dominion ally and the two of us made short work of the swamp walker. As his guts spilled to the ground, the stench was overpowering. And I thought they smelled bad on the outside! Two flags down.

The two of us moved onto the final flag. Several AOE's plus some spear work and the Pact lackeys were taken care of. This is where it gets dangerous as the alarm has gone out to the Pact that their village was under attack and their "soldiers" were being killed by the mighty Dominion duo at Cropsford. The last flag was replaced and the town was placed under the yoke of Aldmeri rule... I mean the town was liberated for the Dominion.

I mounted up and took off before the red army could arrive in force.

That's two.

-Talion
    Edited by Ballcap on July 27, 2018 7:02PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The change, it had to come
    We knew it all along
    We were liberated from the fold, that's all
    And the world looks just the same
    And history ain't changed
    'Cause the banners, they are flown in the next war

Yeaaah!
    Meet the new boss
    Same as the old boss
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really do want to enjoy midyear mayhem but it's just to much waiting in a long que then I get in to vivec and my game crashes so I miss a tick from a defense and have to que up again to get in it is just to much of a hassle and the other campaigns I don't want to play in them because everyone I play with play's in vivec looks like I'm taking a break from midyear mayhem this year I might go in during the morning or night time when the que is lower
    Edited by Jake1576 on July 27, 2018 11:13PM