The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I missed you at Ash! >:):D
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw @geonsocal at Ash - He was there... lol

Our first strong push through the front gate, probably about 10:30 central last night.

He walked over my dead body. So insensitive.... :smile:
    PS4NA
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So @dotme and @TequilaFire What is with all of the Red suddenly being active?

Curious question, not a complaint. Glad to see them pushing into yellows face more recently.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So @dotme and @TequilaFire What is with all of the Red suddenly being active?

Curious question, not a complaint. Glad to see them pushing into yellows face more recently.

An organized guild that both of us belong to is pushing hard for emp for the leader and several other guilds are working together with us which is nice for a change.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you convince them to stay? They have really helped make the map a lot more interesting.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    I saw @geonsocal at Ash - He was there... lol

Our first strong push through the front gate, probably about 10:30 central last night.

He walked over my dead body. So insensitive.... :smile:

the real story here is that I just couldn't take looking at that lizard tail swinging from my ass any longer (works great for redguard dancing though) - and, had to switch to being a factotum just to preserve my sanity...

I need 20k more AP tonight just to be able to reach tier 3 on just three characters (all AD)...

I can't remember the last time I played so little during a campaign...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    guilds....working.....together

What are these strange new words?
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    guilds....working.....together

What are these strange new words?

tenor.gif?itemid=4953579
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It also means AP Reiverx.

Just think of you and Sanj in your little group, with Sanj on emp. Killing all of those reds
    and me hiding behind Sanj's AoE picking up the left over AP bits!
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No such thing as a little AD group! lol
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanj usually runs around with his select group of peeps, it's the zerglings that follow that over inflate the numbers.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanj usually runs around with his select group of peeps, it's the zerglings that follow that over inflate the numbers.

giphy.gif

PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    I finally made the plunge and cured my vampirism. I also changed up my champion points to turn Talion the Mighty into a healer - or kind of a healer. I’m still figuring this out though. I’m running some SPC and Worm Cult with Troll King monster set. I’m curious if my AP gains will be as good as when I was doing damage instead. The downside is that I feel more dependent on others. Also the SPC necklace I have is only blue. Maybe in a few years I’ll have enough mats to upgrade it to purple.

Looking forward to keeping my fellow yellows alive!
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    I finally made the plunge and cured my vampirism. I also changed up my champion points to turn Talion the Mighty into a healer - or kind of a healer. I’m still figuring this out though. I’m running some SPC and Worm Cult with Troll King monster set. I’m curious if my AP gains will be as good as when I was doing damage instead. The downside is that I feel more dependent on others. Also the SPC necklace I have is only blue. Maybe in a few years I’ll have enough mats to upgrade it to purple.

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »

I thought that was interesting when you mentioned the other day that Talion was a vamp...

as always - you got some really good gear...I don't think it'll matter much that you have a blue jewelry piece - I know it probably bugs you though :)
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK I give up, changing my name to Frozen Margarita.
    At least our leader got emp even if it didn't last through the AD early morning cap.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killed madden(he got emp 51 min ago from writing this post) when he was at nik this morning. He was too focused on taking advantage of AD freezing he didnt notice me chipping his health with Wrecking Blow. Got him down to 1k health and just pressured with another AD sorc and AD NPC guards and he died.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on June 30, 2018 12:34PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moved over to EP a couple of nights ago...noticed a bunch of congratulations for zero...

seemed like folks were really happy for them to get emp...
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that lines up with what TequilaFire said a couple of posts ago
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I feel bad for you guys who live in Cyrodil. It is trash right now. Like really really bad. Rest In Peace. Se you later Tamriel.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have only been farming while I was my guild sent me an invite so I joined them was in pvp 5 minutes froze screw this I said I thanked them for the group invite then left pvp and continued to my farming I ain't dealing with that cluster *** that's going on in pvp right now freeze restart freeze restart and it's sad to cause Sunday's are suppose to be are pvp day but nope now it's run in a circle and kill things for scraps day for me lol
    Edited by Jake1576 on July 1, 2018 10:57AM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyro has not been to bad for me. I typically stay away from walls/doors/enemies at high conflict points.

I found that just using scattershot in the back of the keep or far away from the door prevents me from crashing. Might want to try that.

Since im on my StamDk, if i get focused i can get off the siege, spell wall and kite them until i can kill them.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on July 1, 2018 4:51PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like, to explain, Scattershot can wreck zergs. So losing out on not pin pointing or melting specific targets is fine. Having 2-3 stacked scattershots on a breach, while youre far away from the fight can net you well over 10k AP if enemies just stand and die in it.

Me and a guy called Madrox melted Maddens zerg at Roe a few days ago using only my scattershot and his Elemental Rage ult on the inner door. They all came in and just melted into the floor. Those who survived where picked off by single target DPS or oil or magic Aoe.

On average Scattershot does 3,000 damage every tick for every 1 second while active. It will hurt shielders and any stam build roll dodging through it still gets hit by the 3,000. The damage also cant be blocked from what i have seen on the ticks.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on July 1, 2018 5:38PM
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reckon this is the worst state that combat has ever been in. Even if you take away the freezes and lag it is a joke.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find the buffed meatbag cats to be quite effective, may have something to do with 64 points into befoul star. lol
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find the buffed meatbag cats to be quite effective, may have something to do with 64 points into befoul star. lol

I'm not sure if the star buffs siege.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure if the star buffs siege.

I know mighty does for sure as my siege damage goes up by a 1000 with it maxed.
    Meatbag is disease damage, i will experiment without befoul filled.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you convince them to stay? They have really helped make the map a lot more interesting.
    Some big guild changes in Vivec yesterday. It's going to be a positive for EP in the long run I think.
    PS4NA
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    Some big guild changes in Vivec yesterday. It's going to be a positive for EP in the long run I think.

Should tell your dudes that if they're freezing a lot to chill out on taking keeps and spread out.

I also had a blast fighting a EP group at Crops, and we all had a huge 3 way fight at Fareygl Lumbermill. A lot of open field fighting with EP.

It's been pretty amazing some of these fights, as long as it doesn't freeze.

I was commenting on EP in AD zone chat, and most of the veteran players seem like they're enjoying the increased fights from EP too.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on July 2, 2018 5:37PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But we need our home keeps back from you guys so we can travel! lmao
    I think the whole yellow server was holed up in Arrius this morning.
    Edited by TequilaFire on July 2, 2018 5:54PM