Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• NightAngel690
    NightAngel690
    ✭✭✭
    I’m actually really excited to see dc in first! For a while I was getting tired of the whole 1 faction being dominate while the other two fight it out for third and second. When ep won those campaigns back to back it was very boring on the red side.
    Either way, good job blue! I sincerely do hope you stay in first!
    Edited by NightAngel690 on January 9, 2019 5:16PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is the same guild that won the campaign on EP.
    But DC deserves a turn.
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    I brought a Stam Warden into Vivec yesterday. I'm not good with it yet but I was wearing some Eternal Hunt and dodge rolling into and out of an enemy zerg. That was fun tumbling around the battlefield. I also used the Nature's Grasp to swing around like Tarzan from person to person. When you add in those Bird of Prey wings, it's some good mobility. I was swinging, flapping, and somersaulting all over the place. Plus some Velidreth for random side damage.

This is the first campaign I've ever had three characters get to tier 3. Good thing AD is staring 3rd place in the eye.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't posted since last May. Good to see the old forum gang still here.

Got a gaming PC for my 50th so I've been playing Fallout 4 the last 6 months using MODs to blow everything away at level 1. Wife bought me the PC ESO collection for Christmas so been leveling up new toons. My PS4 EU toon is at CP185 so the grind on 3 servers is a lot. The XP event last month helped tons.

I have to say I love the PC ESO version. The Add-ons like the mini-map to see all the Mage books and Skyshards is great. ESO needs to allow Add-on utilities to console.

But back to Cyro. Can't wait to see if any rumored changes occur for PVP at the Jan 15th announcement. We never got the new siege weapons rumored years ago.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

howdy desert dweller :)

awwwww, it's so good to read your words...i hope all is well for you...

very cool b-day gift...holy cow - i don't think i could do 3 different platform/server character creation and developments...that's very interesting though - like having a whole bunch of kids and each wanting attention...

man, i haven't checked in on fallout 4 in forever...i played through to about level 50 maybe on my first game...just explored mostly and only did a few of the different "faction" quests - mostly just went about collecting different companions...started another game on survival mode - after about 20 levels or so of that finally just put the game down...

yes, i too am sooooooo jealous of some of those pc addons...i still don't have a toon who's maxed the mage's guild skill line...
    But back to Cyro. Can't wait to see if any rumored changes occur for PVP at the Jan 15th announcement. We never got the new siege weapons rumored years ago.

i don't know - i can't imagine them shutting down cyro - so, i'm not sure how things will change with the alliance war...

after spending so much time there over the last few years i'm both excited, and, a little anxious to see what changes may come...
    Edited by geonsocal on January 10, 2019 7:18PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

howdy desert dweller :)

awwwww, it's so good to read your words...i hope all is well for you...

Haven't played on my DC toon so haven't run into you in a long time.
    very cool b-day gift...holy cow - i don't think i could do 3 different platform/server character creation and developments...that's very interesting though - like having a whole bunch of kids and each wanting attention...

And...I level up my 3 kids' accounts too. :blush:
    man, i haven't checked in on fallout 4 in forever...i played through to about level 50 maybe on my first game...just explored mostly and only did a few of the different "faction" quests - mostly just went about collecting different companions...started another game on survival mode - after about 20 levels or so of that finally just put the game down...

Hate Survival mode so completely understand. Stop telling me I'm thirsty!
    yes, i too am sooooooo jealous of some of those pc addons...i still don't have a toon who's maxed the mage's guild skill line...

Got 2 toons with Shooting Star. Had to use Internet maps to find those books!

Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on January 10, 2019 8:04PM
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whoo boy, that queue last night. Wow! At one point it was over 350. I did some time in the non-cp campaign to see what that was like. It was interesting for me, I never fully realized just how much of a difference CP makes in how I play. Sustain is way more difficult but if you can manage it, there aren't as many "unkillable tanks" and what not. Although once that alert came up that Vivec was ready for me, I jumped ship right away.

Once I got into Vivec, it was a lot of fun with so many people there. I've been playing more of a support role and last night there were so many people to support! You get a buff, and you get a buff! Everybody gets a buff!!

Some highlights:
    I watched a group of five AD lay siege to their own keep with meatbags. At least they are using siege... they'll figure the rest out.

About 20-30 AD held off a DC mega zerg attack on Nikel. There were easily 50+ blues there. After we drove them out and patched the place up, the second wave came and smashed us. It took a long time though. Shortly after that, Gooch was crowned Emp. I picture it similar to the WoW South Park episode. DC spending hours just to crown Emp and then asking "Now what?" "What do you mean," says the new Emp. "Now we can play the game"

There were some really great long time PvP people helping out the new PvP members. There was a lot of great advice and positivity in zone chat.

Lowlights:
    There was an incredible amount of "lol troll'd you" in zone chat. There were two players in in particular that were especially ***-ish. I hope they stub their toes.

A new player kept whispering me in text. I type slowly as I don't have a keyboard attached and I think he was frustrated at my slow replies. Finally he said, "This game sucks, I think WoW is better" and I didn't know what to say so I replied, "Ok. Then, bye" and he left. I should have been more diplomatic.

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loving the mayhem :)

been taking all my EU guys through battlegrounds...some have been doing better (mag sorc, stamwarden, magplar) than others (magblade, stam dk) - it feels great though fighting against other non vet characters without any champion points...

folks have been having a tough time killing me...

normally I don't brag or boast too often...not necessarily out of humility - I just ain't got much to brag on normally :'( ...picked up a 21 kill, 0 death, 17 assist game on one of my toons...

take a guess which toon?

can anyone say mage's wrath spam is the greatest...
    Edited by geonsocal on January 13, 2019 5:12PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Talion the Mighty sweated in the sun as the line in front of him stretched on indefinitely. Unable to stand the waiting, he yelled "What is going on here? I need to get to the front!"

"Everyone needs to get to the front, but ya gotta wait in the queue" said a nearby guard.

"My good man, don't you understand? There's a war going on and I, Talion the Mighty, need to get to the front."

"Talion the Mighty, you say?"

"That's right!"

"Never heard of ya. Now wait in line like everyone else."

Talion tapped the shoulder of the person in front of him. "Excuse me, I need to get to the front. Do you mind if I go in front of you? I am Talion the Mighty."

"I'm StamSorc Tank420, and no. You can't go in front of me."

"This is unbelievable! Don't you people know who I am? Daedric Lord Slayer? Tamriel Hero?! You there, Guard! Go get your sergeant, tell him the Thizzrini Champion is here."

"Sure pal." the guard turns his head and shouts, "Hey Sarge!"

Another Dominion soldier, in slightly better shape turns and yells back, "Yeah?"

"We got the Thizzzrini champion here!"

"So?" asked the sergeant.

"Ya see," the guard said, turning back to Talion. "You gotta wait in the queue."

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »
    A new player kept whispering me in text. I type slowly as I don't have a keyboard attached and I think he was frustrated at my slow replies. Finally he said, "This game sucks, I think WoW is better" and I didn't know what to say so I replied, "Ok. Then, bye" and he left. I should have been more diplomatic.

five minutes later and i'm still laughing about this...thanks for the smile ballcap...

Edit: it's confirmed - ballcap is in fact powers boothe
    giphy.gif
    Edited by geonsocal on January 16, 2019 1:10AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    had an absolute blast this weekend with the mid year mayhem...

while true you can earn more steady/consistent AP in battlegrounds - it's also a lot more work...

with battlegrounds (i only ever play the deathmatch mode) you pretty much have to stay engaged the length of the match...

with an active map on cyro you can zerg surf (read: AP leeching :p) and hit some nice AP/hour numbers...

lots of mount riding, but, oh well...

needless to say - zerg surfing is a pretty relaxed activity...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cool eso day...

Fixed a performance-related issue that was triggered when a friend, group member, or guildmate would log in, log out, or change zones. This fix will result in slightly higher FPS, particularly if you are a member of a larger guild.
    Note: If you were searching for your own name inside the guild screen for the performance benefit, you no longer need to do this.

Fixed an issue where the new item sets for Rewards for the Worthy were not appearing in End of Campaign Rewards. These new item sets will now appear in future End of Campaign reward mails.

also, watching eso live:
    - they're going to add an OP dropped weapon feature - first weapon is going to be Voltron(?)...it'll be on par with the emp buff (reminded me of fortnite's thanos mode)...

- Imperial City will become its own campaign:
    giphy.gif

holy crap - we're getting guild trader text search - thank rngeezus :)
    Edited by geonsocal on January 15, 2019 10:37PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    already thinking on the NA side of things I'll either move my DC toons in to IC, or, I'll move my AD and EP guys there (most likely thing)...

I'm glad I'll have a chance to open world pvp with my red and yellow characters again...
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    I’m excited for about 80 percent of elsewhere I think the weapons for Cryo sound terrible tho
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokirules wrote: »
    I’m excited for about 80 percent of elsewhere I think the weapons for Cryo sound terrible tho

now that i've given it a little more thought - i think you may be right - unless of course the damn thing spawns right in front of me every time :)
    Edited by geonsocal on January 16, 2019 12:38AM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you imagine a gooch grabbing the weapon and being emp? :s
    You know the power house guild will control it.
    I shudder at the lag caused by everyone rushing to that one spot.
    Although if you are into playing the map I would go take keeps while they all chase the weapons. lol
    Edited by TequilaFire on January 16, 2019 1:11AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

no thank you - although, rich did seem to hint that may not be possible?

more importantly - woo hoo, 24 more reactions to go for you tequila and mission complete - forum maxed :)
    Edited by geonsocal on January 16, 2019 1:14AM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

more importantly - woo hoo, 24 more reactions to go and mission complete - forum maxed :)

22 for me!
    Gave you one. lol
    Edited by TequilaFire on January 16, 2019 1:16AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

more importantly - woo hoo, 24 more reactions to go and mission complete - forum maxed :)

22 for me!

i meant for you (i still got a thousand plus to go) - holy cow...let the countdown begin...seriously good job, and, i definitely like the way you've presented yourself throughout the forums...well done sir :)
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

22 for me!

i meant for you (i still got a thousand plus to go) - holy cow...let the countdown begin...seriously good job, and, i definitely like the way you've presented yourself throughout the forums...well done sir :)

Thanks.
    Believe me I have had to delete many drafts and edit in neverminds for what I really wanted to say.
    I am not a cool headed guy, just ask @dotme. :D
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made it I am capped out!
    Now what? lol
    Edited by TequilaFire on January 16, 2019 3:21AM
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    Made it I am capped out!
    Now what? lol

Cry in the corner like a man!
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made it I am capped out!
    Now what? lol
    Congratulations! Now you can chase CP and cap that out.... Oh wait...

:lol:
    PS4NA
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    IC it's own campaign. About f'n time. The action was so much better before IC was released when half the population was not in the sewers. Nothing like getting gated with 3 bars. :'(

Guild trader search. About f'n time. Yes, I shop a lot. :p
  • NightAngel690
    NightAngel690
    ✭✭✭
    Just a quick question, has anyone else died while standing still inside of a keep due to environmental damage or is that just me? I was playing on my healer last night and after a bomber tried to kill me from behind, I proceeded to heal through it and suddenly dropped dead with “13k environmental damage” on my recap....-_-
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    @NightAngel690

Saw this on another thread about Environmental Damage: @ZOS_GinaBruno said the team was having a look at it in August. And here we are, almost half a year later with the same bug.
  • NightAngel690
    NightAngel690
    ✭✭✭
    @NightAngel690

Saw this on another thread about Environmental Damage: @ZOS_GinaBruno said the team was having a look at it in August. And here we are, almost half a year later with the same bug.

-_-
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick question, has anyone else died while standing still inside of a keep due to environmental damage or is that just me? I was playing on my healer last night and after a bomber tried to kill me from behind, I proceeded to heal through it and suddenly dropped dead with “13k environmental damage” on my recap....-_-

what the heck's??? that is so weird...what kind of environmental damage like a hurricane or tornado...

ooops, just found out i had the wrong definition for environmental damage: water pollution, land contamination and damage to biodiversity are classed as environmental damage

probably caused by drunk nords thinking every corner in every building is a good urinal and them darn khajiits leaving fur balls everywhere...
    Edited by geonsocal on January 16, 2019 9:28PM
  • NightAngel690
    NightAngel690
    ✭✭✭

what the heck's??? that is so weird...what kind of environmental damage like a hurricane or tornado...

ooops, just found out i had the wrong definition for environmental damage: water pollution, land contamination and damage to biodiversity are classed as environmental damage

probably caused by drunk nords thinking every corner in every building is a good urinal and them darn khajiits leaving fur balls everywhere...

It legit just stated, “environmental damage 13k”

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh man, wasn't able to play in cyrodiil tonight...

kept checking my internet and with the connection speeds I saw (average around 24 Mbps down & 5 Mbps up) I can normally play, but, everytime I got near a keep I disconnected - this was on the EU server too, which only had 2 bars at the time...

it was funny - one time when I logged back in i was just inside arrius by the outer wall front door and suddenly there was a bunch of red players running and riding past me to the gate...

i was on my magblade - but, my cloak wasn't working to well...actually made it outside the walls, but, I just disconnected again...