The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get tired of racing around the map like a madman chasing AP...I like hanging out at a keep or outpost and fighting folks close by...

lots of times it'll only be myself and maybe one or two other randoms defending a keep/outpost...can't wait til they boost siege damage by 30% :D

hopefully it'll help make it a little more costly for a group of folks to drown me in bodies up on the second floor...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokirules wrote: »
    Agreed now they just need to help fix PvDoor and lag for me to be happy

They need to nerf rams back to the damage they used to have.
    I would like to see less front door and more strategic 50/50 sieging like we used to do.
    Taking down a FD is way too fast these days.

i miss the days of the 50/50 siege!

double treb damage against walls?
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AND!!!!

I might actually be able to get emp now with people only being allowed to emp once, my motivation might boost high enough to try...i work too much otherwise.

summer is coming and i teach! :-)
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    Good Luck with your Emp push @generalmyrick! I will never do one of those again it was cancer that destroyed my sleeping schedule for two weeks
    Edited by Lokirules on April 22, 2019 10:19PM
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Hey Ballcap. I can tell ya, the Madden Zerg runs all the time, but it’s usually just one full group. They care very little for actually doing anything in the campaign other than making AP. If the goals align every now and then, that’s cool.

Thanks, this was very helpful. It seems all signs are pointing to EP for my Necro. I hope I get a chance to play with some of you. I have a mic but I rarely talk unless I’ve had a few beers. I’m not one to dominate a fight but I use siege, I know how to read the map, I can stay alive, and I’m a solid (if unspectacular) teammate. It takes me a while to level so I won’t be in Vivec too soon on EP.
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭

Being Ep I can tell you that we are as @geonsocal said more serious about the map and we have a lot of very vocal faction hardliners. Dc from what I have seen from YouTube videos and heard from friends is ultra toxic in zone chat. In terms of types of players Dc has a lot of good solo and small scalers along with the Zerg Daddy of Dc Allmaden who loves to faction stack every keep he comes across. Ep has lots of Zergs and Ball groups (WTB purge bot 15 gold) with a few good small scalers. But honestly if your going to do this pick the faction that would be right for you.

That’s good info and based on what I’ve been hearing, all factions have issues but EP seems to line up more with my play style. I’ve never been down with the “Bleaker’s Party” type of style that some AD groups like so being more map focused is appealing to me.

My time on AD won’t be over (even with alliance lock coming) but a change could be good. There are a couple AD I would take great joy in killing.
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »

Being Ep I can tell you that we are as @geonsocal said more serious about the map and we have a lot of very vocal faction hardliners. Dc from what I have seen from YouTube videos and heard from friends is ultra toxic in zone chat. In terms of types of players Dc has a lot of good solo and small scalers along with the Zerg Daddy of Dc Allmaden who loves to faction stack every keep he comes across. Ep has lots of Zergs and Ball groups (WTB purge bot 15 gold) with a few good small scalers. But honestly if your going to do this pick the faction that would be right for you.

That’s good info and based on what I’ve been hearing, all factions have issues but EP seems to line up more with my play style. I’ve never been down with the “Bleaker’s Party” type of style that some AD groups like so being more map focused is appealing to me.

My time on AD won’t be over (even with alliance lock coming) but a change could be good. There are a couple AD I would take great joy in killing.

There are several Ep I would love to kill and bag so I understand lol
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy everyone - I hope all is well in cyrodiil and beyond :)

had a chance to spend some time on both servers last night...didn't spend long on the EU server, just cuz it was really empty...

occasionally I'll travel around the map sightseeing, but, normally I just want to jump in to some wild melees...

did have something relatively a little different occur over on the NA server:

was jumping around the map and headed to carmala outpost to check on some fighting...ran in to try to "save" a couple of reds fighting against a handful of yellows by the second flag...

ran right in to someone's ultimate and died pretty quick, watched the other two players do well to hold their own for a couple of minutes...

someone put up a tent outside the outpost, rezzed at it, all of a sudden one of the other players started saying gtfo... the other player agreed with them...

i have no idea what was going on with them, so, just laughed and watched them to see if they would do or say anything else...they didn't, so no worries...figured i just go somewhere else where there were more folks fighting and, there was a better chance to earn AP...

headed down to the guards to let them kill me so i could bloodport...after i had died these other two players (along with some poor cp17 that had joined them) came by to team bag me :)

if what kind of funny, based on the little they had written in the "say" chat - I could tell that they weren't exactly geniuses...

I like to people watch, and, I had to finish getting ready for bed, so I just left my toon laying by the guards...

they seriously spent the next five minutes going back and forth to my body to bag...

it was liking watching one of those national geo shows were the monkeys are doing some weird monkey ***...

hahahahhahahahahahaha...it was funny...
    giphy.gif
    Edited by geonsocal on April 26, 2019 6:32AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the recent influx of new players has brought some real winning personalities to the game.
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible Confession to make but I was farming the blues in Sheo during the event. I wasn’t camping quest givers or playing PvLoad everyone could fight back. Easily made 500k Ap by the end
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah the recent influx of new players has brought some real winning personalities to the game.

Before maintenance on Tuesday the Ep chat was toxic af for the 1rst time in a year which is sad
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Before maintenance on Tuesday the Ep chat was toxic af for the 1rst time in a year which is sad

yeah, I guess me telling those other two players I was disappointed I had to leave and couldn't watch them circle jerk each other any longer, didn't help to keep things pleasant last night :p
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

yeah, I guess me telling those other two players I was disappointed I had to leave and couldn't watch them circle jerk each other any longer, didn't help to keep things pleasant last night :p

I have actually been considering making a yellow or blue just to screw with some of the reds because a good 75 percent of them are trash especially when the stack 40 plus people on one farm the horrible bomber in me thinks that’s a lot of Ap
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sL0wXct.jpg

bombs away...then cloak away :p
    Edited by geonsocal on April 25, 2019 9:56PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only guild I ever got kicked from because I am a brawler not a bomber. lol
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait for IC to have its own campaign. Lately I've only been farming Transmute geodes by getting to Tier 1 on every one of my 10 toons (6 EP, 2 DC, 2 AD). And even after a queue of 50 or so, there's no other explanation that I can think of as to why we get down to 3 keeps on any faction.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • NightAngel690
    NightAngel690
    ✭✭✭
    Let it Be known! I now have an egirl! Y’all heard it here first!

You’ll have to message me on psn for more details due to the rule about no name dropping on the forums but they know who they are. 1080pHD. ;)

In other news, with faction lock coming I figured I would try my luck as a multi faction player! I’ve always wanted to know what it feels like to be a multi faction player so i converted my Low Level AD stamblade over to a bomber. I spent all night farming lore books and dungeons for skill points...I don’t know how people can do it on mutilple toons. It’s a very boring process...especially when you have to level it up to cp in the first place.

I fully expect to recieve hate messages in zone when I come back to red but tbh, I really don’t care. I’ve been ep since the game first came out and I’m a little tired of being in the North and pushing south. I want to be where all the beautiful forests are in the south.

I also low-key just want to know what it feels like to get zerged by four twenty man zergs of ep. not that I’m going to just let you Zerg me down. I’ll try blowing up as many people as I can but yeah.

If y’all hardcore ep players see my destros in your recap, just know that it’s nothing personal. I’ll probably be maining ep come faction lock.
    Edited by NightAngel690 on April 27, 2019 11:27AM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be looking for you! >:)
  • NightAngel690
    NightAngel690
    ✭✭✭
    Be sure to get your bags in while you can!
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭

Prepare for Trouble and make it Double!
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another 3rd place... ah well. We’ll get em this time! At least we get first pick in the draft. Who should we take? :smile:
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like AD drafted Silly and crew this time.
    You guys need to win one in 2019.
    Edited by TequilaFire on April 28, 2019 1:46PM
  • viny1200
    viny1200
    ✭✭

We'll get a win as soon as the new crowns stop fighting in zone chat and learn how to push enemy home keeps.
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    viny1200 wrote: »

We'll get a win as soon as the new crowns stop fighting in zone chat and learn how to push enemy home keeps.

That sounds like you guys are the new Ep 😂
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    had some fun last night in vivec NA...sticking with the red team for another campaign...

at the time I was on we were getting hammered pretty good by both AD and DC...

kept having the 2 back keeps under siege (we still had both scrolls), and we were having a really hard time getting back arrius...

it looked so wierd knocking down the arrius doors and seeing like 30 or more blue guys inside...

it's never a good sign when there are more players inside a keep defending than there are outside attacking...

was on my magplar and needed to go full healbot just to stay standing - and, then get swarmed and killed...
    Edited by geonsocal on May 1, 2019 11:12PM
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know what changed from last week to this week, but AD went from crushing it to getting crushed.
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t know what changed from last week to this week, but AD went from crushing it to getting crushed.

Because Ad gives up when Gooch is Emp
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • NightAngel690
    NightAngel690
    ✭✭✭

Because Ad gives up when Gooch is Emp

Because atrocity and fatality are one guild and so when atrocity has had its fun, the majority of them get off and then gooch and his goochlings come in to clean house

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if other guilds came back and gave a crap about the campaign those 2 guilds would not be able to manipulate things as much. But I have seen many GMs of guilds I have been in kowtow to and want to emulate gooch.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @Ballcap ...have you gone red yet?

switched to my bosmer stam sorc last night..

figuring out an effective way to play a stam sorc has probably been the biggest challenge of all the characters I've used...

I wanted sooooo bad to use sorcery skills...once I gave up on that notion - things got a lot better for me...initially I also tried to use speed builds (speed kills, right ;))...it was just too hard for me to put damage in to his build though, and to actually hit people while moving so fast...

he's probably due for a makeover, but, right now I have him setup in all medium, markman's crest on his bow bar, and, sword singer on his 2H bar...

the monster set I've settled on is 2pc mighty chudan...

fairly easy and straight forward rotations:

bow: razor caltrops, resolving vigor, poison injection, hurricane, lethal arrow, and greater storm atronach...

2H: brawler, rally, executioner, hurricane, either wrecking blow or dizzying swing (i can't remember which), and werewolf bezerker...

I'm not really set up well for using the werewolf, but, it's still fun to use on occasion...

I was going to put on some bone pirate, but, the only real issue I have with sustain is when I fight with hurricane on - I need to use pots, and, be really conscious of using light and heavy attacks...

it's been a while since I've had a defile, bleed, or poison focus build, I may look at that...

I hope you're all having fun...
    Edited by geonsocal on May 3, 2019 6:31PM