Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    went online to try to find an interesting/funny gif to express how i feel...that's not really fiting for the moment...i'll simply say - i value you very highly @Ballcap, and, i really appreciate your words...

sometimes the things we do, are not done with the intention to help others...what you wrote put a smile on my face, and, right now that's a really good thing...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 1, 2019 10:32PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    talion the mighty inspired me to log in on the NA server and bring out my argonian mag warden last night to do some healing...

it's been about a month since I've played him...I died twice before I remembered to reset my racial passives :p

died once or twice more before I had my ultimate and potions use, and, my rotations smoothed out a bit...

my lizard guy is wearing 5 light/2 heavy: rattlecage (don't really wanna use the netch), shacklebreaker, and earthgore...

for a while I had him set up with one hand and shield, and, resto staff...I wanted him to be able to tank or heal...recently though I've switched to resto and destro just to make it easier to execute other players...

I have him outfitted with the factotum poly most times...the tail stuff still bugs me a bit on occasion :)

unless I'm surrounded by a bunch of enemy players, there's really no excuse for me to die too often...

executing folks is a little more challenging...I have to really time my permafrost well...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 3, 2019 3:09AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    had some really good fights and averaged about 50k AP per hour, which is good for me...

it was funny, fought a lot of blue, and, it seemed like just about every blue zerg I fought against had at least a few people spamming time stop...

my lizard guy is mag heavy, but, I had to seriously keep in mind to leave myself some stam for breaking free - particularly inside of keeps fighting over flags...

I had a good time, zone chat was a little disappointing - I really wish there was one chat for game stuff, and, another chat for folks who wanna say foul stuff all the time...a lot of it is super creepy and juvenile...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 2, 2019 8:08PM
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If Cyrodil smacktalk creeps you out, you better stay far away from the rosey lion inn basement. I haven’t spent much time in Cyrodil lately. Battlegrounds here and there do it alright.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember I was in riften one time when some weird *** was going down...

much as in real life, I tend to move through tamriel with blinders on...

sometimes it's good to be self absorbed :)
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beware those who enter Cyrodiil for therein lies a beast even Molag Bal fears, zone chat and his toxic keyboard warriors.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tha map has been a little stale on both the NA and EU servers the last couple of nights...

I may need to log on a little earlier to find some fun fights...

gonna take a break from my mag warden and look at jumping on to my stamblade for a few days...

debating whether to participate (other than collecting the XP buff) in any more events for a while...

just not playing as much as I once did...the only thing which really interests me still is pvping in cyro (and IC once it breaks out on its own)...
  • sabina175
    sabina175
    ✭✭
    1 or 2 EP guilds playing usually in shor EU decided to change (at least temporarly) to Vivec EU. And at least one keeps up a group the whole night. But in the evening we had a few very decent fights with AD and DC.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That EU Vivec BRK emp defense where EP held off AD and DC twice in a row was epic the other day.
    I thought they would never stop coming there were 3 breaches.
    Edited by TequilaFire on April 5, 2019 3:01PM
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was a small queue for AD tonight. I was glad to see it. Currently the good guys are in second place behind DC’s big early lead.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today's Cyrodiil patch note:
    ALLIANCE WAR AND PVP

Adjusted the small lip between the stairwell and outer wall at Fort Glademist to no longer halt movement.

Source: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/467436/playstation-4-patch-notes-v1-46

:lol:

PS4NA
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    finally went red on vivec NA for the first time in months (4 or 5 maybe)...

I was just really missing my magplar a bunch...my AD mag warden is okay for healing - but, one of my very favorite characters in all the game is my magplar...

I just love the jesus beam...better yet if you can work in soul assualt before or after to help execute folks...

I usually have him on some casually dressed costume, but, I did dye some armor costume to make him look like ironman :)

it's going to take me a couple more hours to get my rotations, ultimate and pot use down effectively again...it felt good though...

I always like to look at ally names when I'm around keeps, outposts and resources...didn't really see anyone familiar last night...

I'll probably stay red for awhile...along with my magplar, I have an EP mag dk and stam sorc (werewolf)...

it's been a while since I've had them out there fighting...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 9, 2019 6:31PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you put the same category skill in the same position on the skill bar on all characters it helps.

True. I do use the same category specific to the buttons. Just have to warm up these carpal tunnel hands. :smiley:
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you put the same category skill in the same position on the skill bar on all characters it helps.

True. I do use the same category specific to the buttons. Just have to warm up these carpal tunnel hands. :smiley:

I know the feeling! lol
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    took me a while to figure out what was happening, but, I have a bit of a cool "glitch" going on...

everytime I use the 2019 jubilee cake it refreshes the pelinal's ferocity buff that I still have from the last mayhem event...
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    took me a while to figure out what was happening, but, I have a bit of a cool "glitch" going on...

everytime I use the 2019 jubilee cake it refreshes the pelinal's ferocity buff that I still have from the last mayhem event...

Exposed
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope they fix that dead spot at the stairs going up to aleswell farm.

I’ve got stuck there a few times now. The red and yellow were whooping up up on good ol Blue pretty hard last night.

Made a trek down to Nickel they had the door opened up as I got there. Figured id go right on in and catch the flag with everyone. And like a whole group+ Comes storming down from the upper level. We never had a chance.

Zerg surfing not so good for me. Had to go resource capping.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was chasing some blue players around some boulders/large rocks southeast of the front door of glademist in between the mill and farm...

suddenly a few of us fell into this space between the rocks...it was wierd - not sure what the purpose of that design was...

one red player made it out - thankfully some more blues came along to kill myself and another player...

I was trying to hop out of there for a couple of minutes without much luck...I thought I was going to have to use the 'get unstuck' feature...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 10, 2019 5:28PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You found the nooby trap! lol
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You found the nooby trap! lol

hahahahhahahahaha :p

seriously, I was thinking to myself - how in heck have I never seen this before...
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is another hole like that by Black Boot on the farm side that used to get me all the time.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tight race over on vivec NA with 12 days to go...all three alliances are within 1k of each other...
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    tight race over on vivec NA with 12 days to go...all three alliances are within 1k of each other...

It’s nice! The best part of pvp today for me was Ap farming Ad on Sej with a crappy bomber whom I haven’t used in almost 6 months made over 100k in 2 hours
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting for the PTS to update to build an OP stam necromancer and test.
    Also to see all the nerfs to my existing characters and abilities.

Oh yeah, EP is killing it on EU Vivec.
    Edited by TequilaFire on April 15, 2019 1:59PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    to warriors all - changes are upon us:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/468599/pts-patch-notes-v5-0-0#latest

i'll being go through them to see what stuff catches my eye...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cyrodiil Campaign Adjustments
    All currently-existing campaigns will be shut down once Elsweyr launches. We hope you enjoyed your time in Vivec, Shor, Sotha Sil and Kyne!
    In keeping with the Season of the Dragon, we will be introducing 6 new campaigns with some new rules added:
    Bahlokdaan: 30 Day No CP & Alliance Locked
    Kaalgrontiid: 30 Day CP Enabled & Alliance Locked
    Yolnahkriin: 7 Day CP Enabled
    Mulaamnir: Levels 10-49
    Imperial City: No CP
    Imperial City: CP Enabled

Alliance Locked Campaigns are a new style of Campaign rule that’s only being applied to 30 day durations. In these Campaigns, each account will only be able participate with, and represent, a single Alliance for the duration of the Campaign.
    There are two methods of locking in your Alliance for a Campaign. In both cases, Alliance selection is determined by the Alliance of the character you are currently logged in with.
    Method 1: Assign a “home” Campaign in the Alliance War menu.
    Method 2: Enter Cyrodiil on a Campaign you’ve not previously joined.
    Once you’ve locked in your Alliance, only characters of the same Alliance on your account will be allowed to enter Cyrodiil in that Campaign.
    There is no option to change your locked Alliance until the Campaign duration has elapsed. Multiple in-game notifications have been added to warn you when you’re about to join an Alliance-locked Campaign.
    Campaigns not flagged with the “Alliance locked” rule set remain unchanged. Any character above level 10 from any Alliance can play in those Campaigns at any time.
    Imperial City is now its own Campaign. The doors in Cyrodiil have been shut down; to get into Imperial City, you simply use the Campaign selection menu. You’ll end up in the Sewers just as if you had entered from Cyrodiil.
    Note that Imperial City now has its own population cap (including the Sewers and Districts) which is now removed from Cyrodiil’s population caps.
    Removed the Guest Campaign as a status, so you no longer need to manage your “guest” Campaign and are now free to play in any Campaign at will.
    Note: Home Campaign status is still needed for earning Leaderboard rewards at the end of Campaigns and participating in Emperorship leaderboards.
    Emperor Leaderboards have also been adjusted. Once you have served as Emperor in a Campaign, you cannot be crowned as an Emperor for a different Alliance for the rest of that Campaign’s duration[/color}
    Edited by geonsocal on April 15, 2019 7:51PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

After accepting a resurrection by another player, your character will now have 3 seconds of being in ghost form before being active again.
    - this should allow us to reset our position a little at least

Player abilities that fear targets will no longer cause them to flee in terror. Instead, they will now cower in terror, unable to move while feared. Note that this does not affect abilities that monsters can cast.
    - good - no more chasing folks down :p

All Immobilizes from player abilities and item sets will now apply Immobilization Immunity once applied, to prevent multiple Immobilizes from applying on the same target. Once an Immobilize from these abilities ends, you gain immunity to Immobilizes for 3 seconds after, similar to the Dodge Roll mechanic.

Decrease Health Enchant (Oblivion damage): Reduced the damage of this enchant by 33%.
    - well, looks like it's time to shelf my magblade's sload and torug's pact build :(

Dubious Cameron Throne & Witch Mother’s Brew: Reduced the Max Health and Max Resource (Stamina or Magicka) granted by these drinks by approximately 12%. The Recoveries remain unchanged.

Earthgore: This item set now instantly dispels all negative effects, rather than one. The heal granted from this set now only heals the target with the lowest health in the area, rather than the 6 lowest targets in the area.
    - so much for earthgore mania...this set will be put back up on shelf

Shield Breaker: Redesigned this item set so it no longer deals damage when you Light Attack a target with a shield active. Now, it increases your damage dealt by 6% at all times. This effect is doubled when attacking targets with a damage shield active.

There is no longer a double confirmation window when entering Cyrodiil.

Towers can no longer be destroyed.

Siege damage in CP-Enabled Campaigns will now hit approximately 30% harder than prior update adjustments. Damage in No-CP Campaigns remains the same.
    Edited by geonsocal on April 15, 2019 7:35PM
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    Earthgore will still be op
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dubious nerf is the most serious thing to me. lol
    Tower farmers are going to love towers not being destroyed.
    Edited by TequilaFire on April 15, 2019 8:28PM
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    The dubious nerf is the most serious thing to me. lol

Witchmothers too
    I’m a Farmer so what