The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Brand New Motifs - and now Furnitures & Housing - dedicated website !

• Patriick
    Patriick
    ✭✭
    Excellent site. Loads fast and looks good.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    with the release of homestead today and the upcoming release of the whole furnitures items and recipes tables and galleries on my site I decided to register the domain name "eso-styles.com"

you can now directly access my site using http://eso-styles.com

I'll keep you informed when all furnishing data is online :)
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    As promised, the gallery of housing furnitures is now in place on http://eso-styles.com and the detailed furnitures table and housing recipes are up to date

http://eso-styles.com/furnitures-gallery/ <-- more than 2280 pictures all organised in their respective category (missing 620 pictures)
    if you have a furniture that does not appear in this gallery please contact me with screenshots so I can add them !

You can also search, filter and get all detail information for every furniture in the huge furniture table I built here
    http://eso-styles.com/furnitures-all/
    (beware this page is very slow loading because it will retrieve all the items and allow you to filter, search, order by several critiera)

With this search table you can look for items by quality, category, source (craftable,vendor,crown), location of vendor, type of recipe, etc... All furnitures names are in english and french and you can order them by name (fr or en), or by quality, or category. Each item entry in this table has a detailed section (accessed with the little green + symbol) and you can open the picture from the thumbnail here if I have it (you can filter items based on the fact I have a picture or not)

All information datas have been retrieved using @Dominoid dumper tool from the 2.7.5 (live) version of the game for Furnitures, plans and crown store. (a great thanks to him!!!) All requirements and ingredients for recipes are up to date. All vendor informations and locations and costs are up to date (my wife and I visited all ingame merchants to be sure)

If you find furnitures for which I do not have a given source please contact me too so I can update the info, thank you

On the site you can also access a page with the terminology for furnitures both in french and english, and of course all the section concerning Armor/weapon styles which you may know already, (updated with Ra Gada, Silken Ring, Mazzatun and Ebony items)

This represents more than two months of crazy work. I know other sites have done the same, but i hope I can provide another view , complementary informations or more pictures. Please any feedback is more than welcome :) and if you really like the work, you can always donate using the paypal button or send me duplicate housing recipes ingame on EU server :)

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom (please feel free to give me your feedback too , or stick this thread if you find it useful)

• Whilhelmina
    Whilhelmina
    ✭✭✭
    You should add the furniture part to the first post.

Touring, several times, all the housing merchants to get the names and prices right was a bit time consuming, but I'm quite proud of the job we did there. (<- Llog's wife here).
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    i did that, updated the thread title and OP to reflect the addition :smile:
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, crazy work, awesome, thank you!
  • Sheyta
    Sheyta
    ✭✭✭
    Its nice the site is in both french and english.
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If any of my data from my spreadsheet (referenced here) is useful, please feel free to integrate it.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks a lot @Rainwhisper I checked and I think I have them all already , plus more.

My data is directly datamined from game client, but vendors locations I went and visited them too :)

@dominoid also has a table for houses furnitures (from pts) --> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zjp0byRyjqQAopZhcWqConJsQiVZQQqH4fxo22qxJc8/edit#gid=522875516

very useful info

• lawrence80
    lawrence80
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Llogwey, your work is really amazing, fantastic!!!
    I am new of the game, and I have a simple quest for you: when I find a dropped item, where I can find the style that item is?
    Tnx!
    Lawrence
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    The are add-ons that give you this information in the item window. I personally use harven'S traits and styles
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Llogwey - Excellent. If my formatting is useful to you, please use it. I haven't compared my data to yours yet, but doing so i on my list. Everything I have came from visiting the vendors in person, and lots of alt-tabbing :D. I know you know the pain of that.

Feel free to friend me in-game (you and @Whilhelmina ) and we can collaborate some time! :)
  • lawrence80
    lawrence80
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the info Llogwey!! :)
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    Love this site........... You've done a tremendous amount of work.

I have been taken with the Library section............. I SO want readable books. Any vendor specifcs would be great. I Can't seem to find them ........ lol

But that bit aside, Thank you for giving us such a "gift".
    It will inspire HOURS,,,, of gaming!
  • Whilhelmina
    Whilhelmina
    ✭✭✭
    On the very-slow-loading table (http://eso-styles.com/furnitures-all/), you can filter by "literature" to see the books (they're sold by the mystics in every mage guild).

There is an "origin" filter to find items sold by vendors. There is also a "source" filter which allows you to see specific sources (like "purchase: home goods furnisher"). And last, there's the "location filter" which shows merchants found at a specific location.

Outside of the filters, when looking at an item, you can click the green "+" button to the left of item to see the extra infos, including source, location, cost and image.
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow awesome, thanks~
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please don't hesitate to spread the word about this site ingame too, not that I want to feel pride or specific credit or anything but I really think it could be of great help for anybody interested in housing and so far I have not seen other sites providing all the info at once.

This work would not have been possible without the help of @Dominoid dumper addon and @Enodoc researches too. they should be thanked a lot too !

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks to the help of some friends on EU server I managed to get some new furnitures in my gallery

Gallery > Honors and Awards (from PVP achievements)
    - decoy Elder Scroll (in two aspects purple and gold)
    - Dominion Keep Pennant
    - Defaced Pact & Covenant Flags
    - Disconnected Transitus Shrine

Library > Literature
    - Signed Contract (looted in thievery in houses, not pickpocket)

New Category : Trophies (veteran bosses)
    I have managed to get pics of every trophies except 6 of them (but should get them soon)
    There are 34 busts, among which 6 are with pedestal (the four trials + Maelstrom and Dragonstar arenas)

Thanks to @ItchytheRat I also managed to get hold of the elusive Volar's Crescent Staff and should soon update the motif section of the gallery with the Crescent items (staff & dagger) which will make the style section complete (except for basic armors...)

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the new ESO Live from Feb 24th and the morrowind gameplay trailer I discovered at least 4 new styles that will appear in morrowind :smile:
    Obviously : Morag Tong this is announced

but there is also

- Vivec City Ordinator new armor
    - Ashlander armor (in all three armor weights) so far we only had medium but it has similarities with Morag Tong.
    - Redoran house armor (from gameplay trailer, I'd say it's the one with horizontal visor and horns)
    - Telvanni house armor (the one with flat helm, actually some similarities with TES3 cephalopod telvanni armors)
    - Buoyant Armiger Glass armor (the typical original green glass armor from TES3:Morrowind)

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    with the latest (official) patch notes for patch 3.0.0 (morrowind) we now know four new styles are ingame :smile:

Morag Tong is confirmed (it was style n° 30)

but also :
    Buoyant Armiger (n° to be determined)
    Ordinator (a more elaborate version of the basic Dunmer armor)
    Ashlander (which is definitly different, from the videos, from the Red Mountain set)

I don't know about Redoran and Telvanni styles but apparently they exist at least worn by guards or NPCs ... about being available for loot/craft... I don't know yet

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there everybody,

I have included pics for all the new styles :

- Morag Tong (complete)
    - Ashlander (complete)
    - Buoyant Armiger (complete)
    - Militant Ordinator (complete)

- Redoran (all weapons + heavy full set)
    - Hlaalu (all weapons except mace + medium full set)
    - Telvanni (all weapons + light robe full set)

- Fabricant (the arbitrary name I gave to the new "Halls of Fabrication" Trial dwemer style) (Full set only) ** Please note that it is the first set that has different aspect for man or woman Helmets (bearded or not)

all of these are available on http://eso-styles.com using the search engine item per item as always (for those complete)
    or via the home page or master index page

I have pics (from other guys though) of the Tsaesci Light armor and also icons for the medium and heavy sets... but I can't provide them as they are off limit yet and removed from morrowind before since PTS 3.0.2 so still NDA on pics...
    All there is to say is that it is a strong elaborate japanese masked samurai for heavy&light and chinese commoner with flat hat (like Raiden in Mortal Kombat) the 2handed sword is definitly a Dai-Katana... like the Akaviri low level sword style but with more details.
    It will certainly appear in the future as icons are already ingame.

as a side note I also uploaded all the pics for the Withered Hand style (unique)
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    All new styles are now online and searchable item per item on http://eso-styles.com

aside from the styles, I also have updated all the new furnitures

636 new furniture with Morrowind, all referenced in the big Furniture table (slow to load)

I have gather all pictures from Craftable and Crown store available furniture which represent 340 pictures more than half the new ones.

You can check specifically new furniture pictures by looking for "Yes *" in the got picture search column on the furniture table.

Edited by Llogwey on May 25, 2017 8:50AM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow! Impressive! Thanks for the new furnishings. Looks like most of the plans are epic, with some blues and then only a handful of greens. They definitely don't want us to be crafting all of this ourselves!

Also, thanks for the new motifs. I like them all to varying degrees, except the extremely UGLY heavy Morag Tong - blech!
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the bath tub available? Please say yes! :)
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well i did not see any furniture with the name bath tub or any picture of something that would look like a bath tub :(
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update :

All Achievement furnitures items from Morrowind including Battleground furniture have been added to http://eso-styles.com

more than 100 new screenshots , some of them realy beautiful (including statues, statuettes, banners or symbolic decors)

wich makes the total number of screenshots to 489 out of 636 new furnitures.

(reminder : to check new furnitures, in the furniture table, choose "Yes *" in the "Got Picture?" filter

• Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question - in regards to the time limited sales from the weekend luxury furnisher, could it make sense to either mark these items, or have them in a separate category?

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well in the furniture table I provide , the source field indicates if it comes from the luxury merchant. but that's true I have no way at the moment to provide info about those in particular

The only thing I do is that in the "furniture gallery", every week end, I only upload the luxury merchant furnitures, so the "last released" picture on top of this page reflects the luxury merchant items every week end

I'm currently working on a way to change the furniture table (which is not optimal at all and very slow to load) to some kind of "product catalog" view and if everything works fine I'll have more options to mark some emphasis on luxury furniture WHEN they are up.

• Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was more referring to the gallery, for example I browsed the other week, blissfully ignorant of the luxury furniture and sure enough what I set my eye upon was no longer available. It seems to me that this will only become more prevalent as we go forward.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I understand, for the time being the gallery is a flat gallery without any information besides pictures themselves ordered alphabetically. That's why I want to put in place the "product catalogue" which should both replace gallery and information table to provide some sort of crossover.

I'm working on that but it won't be ready next week end. All I can do is keep on posting (i did not do it this week end) on this other thread :

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/312319/datamining-all-furnishing-items-and-furniture-crafting-plans/p3

Edited by Llogwey on June 6, 2017 8:22AM