The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Brand New Motifs - and now Furnitures & Housing - dedicated website !

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just uploaded the almost complete Reach Winter Heavy & Light sets (i still miss heavy chest... it eludes me in the maelstrom arena)

I also uploaded the Golden Saint style and updated the Celestial weapons with the crafted versions without enchantment effects

Please note that some of the example links provided in the OP are now unfunctional due to some referencing changes :(:(

• CMz
    CMz
    ✭✭✭
    This is a fantastic site and a great service to the ESO community!! Thank you both for all your hard work; very much appreciated!!
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I should soon update Yokudan weapons and some regular player races armor on my site :) missing time at the moment :(

Btw if a dev is reading this, it seems the Eidetic Memory does not include Grim Harlequin, Hollowjack and Yokudan Styles books... you may have the achievement but you can't re-read the books ...
    It would be great to add them (back) to the Lore Library

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @Vaoh
  • LPeck1985
    LPeck1985
    Soul Shriven
    I'll be having a look. Great work in advance, I respect people like you that put the time and effort into this stuff.
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for posting each item separately! I love ESO Fashion, but more than once I've made armour only to discover that a feature I thought was on the robe was actually on the shoulders, or something I thought was part of the leg armour was actually on the boots. It gets a little annoying to have to look at full set pictures and guess which piece of armour has the desired feature if you like to mix and match from different styles.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    I spend too much time on your site :smile: Dreaming of new gear. Great site!
    Edit: I do wish for basic styles, though!
    Edited by MarrazzMist on October 17, 2016 2:48PM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    @baratron
    Thank for your comment. It's precisely for the same reason that you talk about that I decided to make that site item per item. I had suggested people before to do it but nobody volunteered so I took it upon myself to do so.

Of course the site may not be as ergonomic as professional ones. I work with my small knowledge of wordpress...

• Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your site is better than ESO fashion by a long shot in terms of presentation and organization and thoroughness! I hope you can keep it updated and going strong! Thank you so much for your time and effort!
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Messy1 thank your for your comment :)

about keeping it updated, I have had several IRL matters to deal with recently but I plan on uploading new images and motifs quite soon (especially "common" styles which are still missing)

As far as I know no new motifs are planned for quite some time though. Considering the next ones to be released are Skinchanger and Stalhrim Frostcaster during Christmas "new life" festival, and they are already on my site :)

I'll keep it up :)

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello there everybody

just a little post to let you know I finally made some updates and additions to my site :smile:

- changed and reuploaded the Trinimac Light armor style with new pictures (the back wings are now part of the Chest part, no more the shoulder parts!)
    - uploaded all the Reach Winter armor styles (heavy, medium, light)
    - uploaded all the Yokudan weapons
    - uploaded the Ashlander Light Head (unique item ingame : Hood of the voidguide)
    - uploadesd the Hawk's Eye Medium Head and Shoulders (from the unique aspect Hawk's Eye set, rest of the set is regular barbaric but not the head and shoulders)
    - uploaded the Companions "timeline endgame" special style weapons (Varen's "Emperor's Blessing" Staff, Lyris Titanborn Great Axe, Sai Sahan's Saint Sword)

I still miss a bunch of Kothringi and Xit-Xhat weapons which alas are not tradeable :/ and also still need to take screens of all the regular motifs...

If you want to submit pictures of Kothringi or Xit Xhat weapons (from special sets in Cradle of Shadows and Mazzatun) you can do so by sending me emails. Please try to take the pics the same way I do (being naked on clear skin tone, in the proper angle on daylight and neutral background)

thank you !

PS : Note for ZOS devs @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom so far the Dark Brotherhood Heavy and Medium belts still are "invisible" and lack ingame consistency. The buckles are part of the chest part but are not visible individually on the item so you can't use them for other sets.

And Happy New Life festival / Christmas everybody !
    Edited by Llogwey on December 11, 2016 2:41PM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I made some updates this week

-uploaded all the Argonian, Altmer and Bosmer weapons of all levels . (120 images in all)

I still miss desperatly (and then I have everything) :

- "Volar's Crescent Staff" (from Lord Volar, rare named boss in Dark Anchors) - it is tradeable
    - Amberplasm/Mazzatun/Heem-Ja (Xit-Xhat style) : 2h Axe, 1h & 2h Mace, 2h sword, Bow - not tradeable
    - Widowmaker/Gossamer/Hand of Mephala (Silken Ring - Kothringi style) : 1h & 2h Axe, 2h Mace - not tradeable

Please, if you play on the EU server, can you contact me ingame @llogwey or in email or on the forum here and we could arrange for a screenshot session. that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
  • DorianDragonRaze
    DorianDragonRaze
    ✭✭✭✭
    The web-site should be incorporated into crafting stations UI.
    I used to be an adventurer like you, then I got the ESO on my hard drive...
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So glad I stumbled over this, awesome job!
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imperial & Khajiit weapons are now uploaded so all Basic weapons are on line now !

I still miss a few Mazzatun, and Kothringi and all the basic armors (*sigh*)

With the future release of "Homestead", in intend to diversify my site to include another search engine/gallery dedicated to furniture. As I don't know yet how furnitures will be classified I have not built the categories yet but I will quite soon, as it will be on PTS tomorrow.

After all, furnitures too have a "style". and thus the purpose of eso-styles can apply both for armors, and for interactable housing items.

I hope there won't be too much special items linked to Veteran Trials or very hard to get trophies or else it will be hard to index them all :/

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update :

I renamed the style Xit-Xhat to Mazzatun and Kothringi to Silken Ring (to reflect the official motif book name ingame) I will update the motif number once I get the info

the styles have been renamed in the search engine and in the master index accordingly. I will soon change the "item labels" to reflect that on each item... but that's a little tedious ....

Thankfully, Ra Gada is already there, I switched it from Uncraftable status to Exotic status

Ebony will soon follow.

I have to check if the craftable Ra Gada and the looted Syvarra Scale set are one and the same...

same for Ebony Heavy set...
    Edited by Llogwey on January 4, 2017 4:20PM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    as a side note :

As I intend to diversify and include a furniture database on my site.

I wish I could begin build up on a furniture classification and/or categorization but we have too few information and the PTS is not patched ...

I will discuss this on a new topic maybe... I have some ideas...

From the patch notes it appears you don't need to know a motif in order to be able to craft in a given style... still you need to use a style material from the craft, which I find odd.... but which nevertheless makes the purpose of providing a furniture database elligible for Eso-STYLES ;)

Anyway categorizing furniture by "Fashion style" may not be the best idea .

I saw that each tradeskill had their own "plans" (blueprints, patrons, experiments...) and that some items were crown, others were sold from special merchants, others were boss or library rewards, others were looted (fish), or were crafted with common resources, others crafted with rare/special resources

a cross classification first from the "source" (craft,loot,reward,merchant,crown) then a tradeskill profession required (considering some items need several professions at the same time...) and maybe in the end, the "racial style" would be more appropriate

I'm not sure my site has the required engine to allow "thin research" as to which level in a given tradeskill is required for a given furniture...

What do you think ?

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update 01/06/2017 :

- finished uploading and publishing all Mazzatun and Silken Ring weapons
    - renamed existing armor items in Xit-Xhat and Kothringi style respectively in Mazzatun and Silken Ring
    - renamed existing items in "Ebony" to "Ebon Armory"
    - Published ALL new Ebony style armor and weapons

you can see a clear comparison of the old "Ebon Armory" loote Set style with the new "Ebony" craftable style : here

Edited by Llogwey on January 6, 2017 9:42PM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the forthcoming release of Homestead and the work on doing tables for recipes and furniture, I totally revamped the Master index file of eso-styles it is now completly interactive (and this is a teaser of how housing recipes and furnishing will be managed soon on my site)

WIth this new interactive index, you can sort each columns (so if you want to display by Motif number instead of motif name you can) you can filter type column by Crafted/Dropped/unavailable and you can also use a "live" search filter in the upper right. you can also reduce the number of entries on a page to have them all displayed in several pages using Previous / Next lower right links. Also the upper title row remains frozen when you scroll down the table.

I also plan on shrinking image sizes for all the gallery (already begun) so that loading times are reduced.

All of this requires a lot of time, work and money for some plugins. This is indeed totally open and free for everybody and will remain toally ad free, but any donations would be welcome (paypal button included) :)

Edited by Llogwey on January 13, 2017 3:30PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow @Llogwey you've certainly put in a LOT of work so far and from what I've seen of furniture so far, there is quite a number. Really appreciate all your hard work.

Internet is really slow for me right now - having some issues - but I look forward to perusing your revamped site.

Cheers!
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Jayne_Doe i began to build the recipe database table though it is not official yet here is a glimpse :

http://eso-styles.faerylands.eu/housing-recipes/

it is huge as it is an intereactive table and it loads hundreds (actually more than a thousand recipes...1148...) and allows you to filter and search through them, with collapsible sections. that's a glimpse of the future furniture part...

Could you tell me how long it is for you to load (most of all from the US, since i am in France, which may add latency over the distance ;)

please note this is not the final version...

as for furniture themselves, I have already taken pics for 200 of them.. that's a lot and not a lot at the same time (3064 items do exist...)

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Llogwey I'll try to take a look when my internet is back up to working properly. Right now, it's abnormally slow, so I wouldn't be able to give you an accurate idea right now. :smile:
  • HeEzY14
    HeEzY14
    Soul Shriven
    Very nice job! Simply amazing man..
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Llogwey

Had someone on Reddit ask about the colors (dyes) for the Create Character screen.

They were looking at Breton Champion level gear preview:

BHT1.jpg

When I went to verify that was Breton heavy on your site, I see that your picture for L36+ Heavy (link says L36) is pretty close to the same colors:

Breton-Heavy-Chest-man-front-lvl-36.png

Can you tell me what material your picture is and whether you dyed it at all?

I don't have every Gold unlocked so I can't be sure I can replicate these Gold/Silver colors on CP160 Breton Heavy. But they actually start fairly close in Dwarven if that is what you used?

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well , I don't use dye at all :) and sometimes in the past i did not use the same materials... but for "tiered" level armors I always used the "minimal" component.
    So for Breton it would be dwarven ingot (36+ armor screens are actual level 36 strict, not 50 nor above, but the aspect does not change above, only the color)

as a matter of fact, dwarven material (36-44) quite always produce a golden aspect for weapons and armors. You can see that for all level 36+ basic styles weapons. they all are in dwemer ingots
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Llogwey wrote: »
    @Jayne_Doe i began to build the recipe database table though it is not official yet here is a glimpse :

http://eso-styles.faerylands.eu/housing-recipes/

it is huge as it is an intereactive table and it loads hundreds (actually more than a thousand recipes...1148...) and allows you to filter and search through them, with collapsible sections. that's a glimpse of the future furniture part...

Could you tell me how long it is for you to load (most of all from the US, since i am in France, which may add latency over the distance ;)

please note this is not the final version...

as for furniture themselves, I have already taken pics for 200 of them.. that's a lot and not a lot at the same time (3064 items do exist...)

@Llogwey I finally had some time to take a look at your site, and the load times were relatively short for me here in the US. It may be because I'm using my LAN connection at work, though. ;) I'll see if I remember to take a look when I'm at home. I have high-speed internet through cable at home, so we'll see if it's any different.

Cheers to you on your website, though. What a HUGE undertaking! Especially the furniture. While they did introduce a furniture preview in-game, it's still nice to have a full gallery to look through, especially if you don't own a particular plan.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks a lot for your feedback !!
    I will also carry on optimizing the picture size so it loads even faster ! (but it will take time as this is an addon I use in free mode (not premium) and I am limited :(:(

also about furniture, I have currently taken screens for 1950 furnitures (out of 2600)... that's quite a lot, but I won't publish them yet as all the names, categories and classifications are not finalized by ZOS yet and revealing that now would only require that I break and republish everything in one week :) Actually they DID introduce a preview for Crown furniture and for Craftable furniture (from the station) but not the achievement ones from the merchants, those do not have preview, as far as I know ?

but that will be huge ;)
    Edited by Llogwey on February 2, 2017 11:06PM
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    REPORTED!

I mean.....bookmarked...
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    i recounted , I am precisely at 1995 item pictures, out of 2894 datamined furniture items (some of which are still unavailable ingame)

By next tuesday I should have around 2300 items :)

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whew! That's a LOT of images! Your hard work and dedication are most certainly appreciated.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well thank you for your encouragment and enthusiasm :) I hope you'll appreciate it once it goes live :)