Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Advice on filling lesser/minor soul gems?

joejv_ESO
joejv_ESO
Hi:
Somewhat new player. Once you move up in levels, you start fighting harder NPCs. I've found it difficult to find lower NPC enemies to fill lesser soul gems. Any tips on how to do this?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you'll have to go back to low level zones to find them.

But I wouldn't worry about it too much. When the next update arrives everything (played and NPCs) will be scaled up to the highest level everywhere and as part of that the game will only have Grand Soul Gems, all the lower tier ones will become junk items to sell to NPCs.

Look up Update 12 or One Tamriel if you want more info.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • joejv_ESO
    joejv_ESO
    OK. Thanks.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mudcrabs are your soul gem express fills plus you get good drops from them