The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

AD Campaign xbox one

grubmaan
grubmaan
Soul Shriven
I'm sorta new to PvP . I was wondering what campaigns I should choose to go in ?

Best Answers

• Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    Campaigns vary in what the objectives are, who can join, and how long they last.
    If you're under lv50, I'd recommend joining the campaign for non-champion levels (any one under 50).

I prefer Haderous because it only lasts 7 days and feels less of a grind for me.
    You could also do Scourage which is a 30 day campaign.

Depending what server you're on (NA/EU) makes a difference too. I know the AD presence in Scourage for NA is pretty heavy. As far as EU it's pretty over powered by EP, but there are days where AD fills up with players.
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
    Answer ✓
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I would pay attention to what days and what times during the day AD fills up with members.
    In case you did not know, the three bars above/around the emblem when you go to campaign is the "population" of that alliance inside cyrodiil at that particular time. More bars that are filled, the more players from that alliance are there.
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
    Answer ✓
  • korey175ub17_ESO
    Do you have a guild? Look for one that that is AD based and ask which campaign they do. You could also find a campaign that matches what you are looking for and find a guild that is currently running the same campaign. My favorite guild I found running in the imp city sewers. Just happened to be at the right place at the right time. Good luck!
    Answer ✓
  • grubmaan
    grubmaan
    Soul Shriven
    I have scourge as my home and skeleton key as guest.. but never much action might be the Times I'm playing ?
  • grubmaan
    grubmaan
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks too mate.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grubmaan wrote: »
    I have scourge as my home and skeleton key as guest.. but never much action might be the Times I'm playing ?

Not much action because there are a million AD in there so lots of us left those campaigns to go where we can actually fight.
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »

Not much action because there are a million AD in there so lots of us left those campaigns to go where we can actually fight.

However even though that scourge is currently "over populated" with AD, that fact that many of them who have left to look for other fights means that fighting in scourge will return to normal soon.
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emothic wrote: »
    Karivaa wrote: »

However even though that scourge is currently "over populated" with AD, that fact that many of them who have left to look for other fights means that fighting in scourge will return to normal soon.

I am EP and was referring to the fact many of us left to find decent fights.

• jeo329
    jeo329
    ✭✭
    Xb1 EP overpowered lol to often fighting for arius
    Edited by jeo329 on September 8, 2016 6:54PM