The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

No Dolmens In Coldharbour - Jewelry chase

ScruffyWhiskers
ScruffyWhiskers
✭✭✭✭✭
Treasure Chests
Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
The above is also true of Unstable Anomalies found in Craglorn.

Would it be possible to add some way for reliable jewelry drops for the Coldharbour sets?
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. Have you been able to obtain any jewelry there and how? Thanks.
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Master chests + extremely lucky
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they should implement reverse dolmens. Dolmens that are sending the anchors into nirn vs the ones in nirn coming from cold harbour. I think this is lore compliant.

Shout out to those who educated me on the lore part in my thread on this subject in General Discussion.
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they should implement reverse dolmens. Dolmens that are sending the anchors into nirn vs the ones in nirn coming from cold harbour. I think this is lore compliant.

Shout out to those who educated me on the lore part in my thread on this subject in General Discussion.

just add the jewerly into the loot table of word bosses on coldharbor lol, problem solved.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. Pretty ridiculous that you cannot obtain jewelry in the same way as other zone sets. What traits have been found on shield drops... so far all I get is impen.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some bosses drop jewelery in coldharbour.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    I assume you mean world bosses?
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not only. You know that some bosses have unique items. Before 1 Tam they would just have a nice discription, but now they are set items and still drop at their original boss even if that boss usually wouldn't drop that item type. Also those unique items have a fixed set and trait.
    I know I got a stygian ring from a delve boss and I know that rattlecage jewelery also drops as unique item, but I'm not sure at which bosses.
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't expect this any time soon. If I were you I would just settle with using the set in pure armor and use jewelry from other sets. But sure would be a nice addition. :)